Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Crym's Trying something a little different Looking for a GM!

CrymsynPhoenyx

Neighborhood friendly crazy fangirl
So....I know everyone who has seen me on the site is going to be like "What's the fangirl up to now" Well...I want to try something a little different! I have several Characters in a scenario that I would like a GM to take over her story! Romance, drama, adventure! The one thing I am not looking for though is bad ends. Some of my stories are going to be based loosely off of fandoms. Others are entirely original! They will be heavy on the romance though. I really do want romance in the stories! Now whether that's multiple love interests or what I will let the GM decide. Complete artistic freedom!

So....On to the Scenarios and characters!

Magical School: This one is based off of Harry Potter. A magical school like Hogwarts for witches and wizards. But perhaps it's a school with it's own secrets and adventures. Perhaps it's a school that teaches forbidden magic as well. I want to play a student at the school. A pureblooded witch navigating her way through the school and the world of magic. Secrets and corruption. Anything you can think of! With Romance of course!

Pirate Queen: This is loosely based off of Pirates of the Caribbean. Instead of a male pirate captain I want to play a free spirited pirate queen. She loves the sea and she loves treasure. She could have a rival that is an ex lover or she has pirate captains fighting over her. Again complete artistic freedom!

Vampire Masquerade: This story revolves around a coming of age vampire princess who is facing her masquerade. An event that every vampire female has to go through when they come of age. It is to find their mate. Suitors from all over and all walks of life come to try to seduce the Vampire Princess. Some craving the sweetness of her blood. Some want her for her.

Finally the last one....

The Lonely Queen: This story is going to be about a beloved Queen of her kingdom. She inherited her kingdom at a young age. She has no king. No suitors because she has been concentrating on her people. Now her people want an heir to follow her footsteps. Invitations are sent out to all over for eligible bachelors to come try to win the heart of the queen. But the Queen has made one stipulation in her marriage. She will not marry for any reason other than love.

Don't hesitate to contact me if any of these interest you! As always I can play both males and females myself and I am all too happy to help with the story.

If it is not on my dislikes chances are I will be open to at least discussing it. Just because I'm kinky doesn't mean I don't want love too!

Sci-Fi

Anal

Corruption

Fingering

Hair pulling

Biting

Breeding/Impregnation

Oral (giving and receiving)-Had a problem with this one recently. When I rp with someone they are more than happy for their guy characters to get a bj....but then they don't want to return the favor.

Dominant males

Scratching

romance
Dark Romance

monogamy

Horror ((as in story setting. Always up for a good horror story))

Talking dirty

Longish haired skinny brunettes...just my tastes personally but I can work with anything. ((THIS IS REFERRING TO MALES lol. I prefer to play redheaded females))

Supernatural

Bondage

Tattoos

Piercings

Creampies

forced orgasms

Rimming

Vampires especially blood play!

Incest (Only looking for Brother/Sister)

The list goes on. Ask if you want something.

Dislikes:

If it belongs in a bathroom please keep it there.

Physical Abuse

Rape Unless already agreed on!

Beastiality. Anything to do with cruelty to animals actually. I am talking like the family dog or something in smut!!

Cheating partners unless already agreed on!

Underage partners/characters

Hardcore BDSM. Talking going into cruel torture here.

Nothing that breaks the site rules. All Characters will be aged past 17! ((I Know I said all characters aged passed 17 but for Hogwarts Legacy I would go as far as 16 but nothing younger!))

BUGS!! *shudders*ew.....why is this a thing?

Tentacles. Again...why is this a thing?

playing dominant women!!
Bad Ends

Back
Top Bottom