Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time stops for no one. OOC

Story

The illuminati had vanished off the face of earth 75 years before the artifact had been stolen. An artifact of power, an artifact if used by the wrong hands endless possibilities can be seen in their eyes. Meaning trouble for the rest of us fellow people. Being traced by the top Government Agencies in the year of 2057 we have come to dawdle upon this one possibility. Not to where but to when, this started the world's largest time search ever known to man. An unidentified subject has found away to travel in time and still the illuminati before it was carefully guarded. It is now up to Top Four Agents to travel through time and find this villain before all is lost for our present and further days.

A alit of agents that rarely have been called to duty. A alit of agents known as the best and almost undefeatable. A alit of agents known to always complete their job if not early on time. An alit that will be pulled together to complete the hardest job they will ever face. An alit called, Ice

"Time stops for no criminal, until we get him."

Re: Time stops for no one.

Hello, to all you time cops out there. I am Inspector Danzi, well actually I am the computer program designed by him before his death. Anyways, I am here to run you through your basics as a time cop.

Time Cops Laws of Engagement.
One- Do your job. (Follow all rules.)
Two- Your superior officers are you commanding officers. (We are God.)
Three- Behave as a time cop, there will be now sex on duty.(Take your cybering elsewhere.)
Four- Your actions reflect your squad, permission will be given before a suspect is brought in on a cart. (No killing off another character without permission.)
Five- You will attempt to control your tongue. (Language in context)
Six- Refer any question in a private message to your superiors. (OOC kept to a minimum.)
Seven- In no case shall a time officer engage in any event taht shall upset the timeline. (I.E- winning a war that should have been lost)

The Current Setting is- The large complex of ICE, Inter-Time Crime detectives. The complex is made up of three buildings, the lab, the headquarters, and the public building.

The Lab- The most sophisticated equipment is stored here, used for dating, examining, and even finding things lost in time. The lab has many scientists working in the facilities of the subterranean facility.

Headquarters, or HQ - The facility that issues all orders to the ICE squadrons, it is filled with offices and computers that are connected to the central hub of the ICE main frame. HQ is a large tower in the center of the ICE complex.

The Public building- is just that a large building about two stories tall for the ICE members public affairs offices.

There is one more building to the ICE complex, the detention facility- Since the criminals that ICE deals with are not your every day criminals this is the facility that houses time criminals. A cryo-detention facility, this facility is how ICE got its name and its slogan, time criminals are kept in Cryo-Stasis until their trial comes around.

Character's name:
Character's age:
Sex:
Personality:
Biography:
Job:
Appearance:
Sexual Preference-

No only agents are needed, villains, office workers, a person to play the boss, and maybe a small medical unit for those who get injured.

This is a fully open plot, one where we can discuss and make this up as we see fit, I want peoples inputs.

Character's name: Damien Royce
Character's age: 23
Sex: Male
Personality: Damien is a man of his word who's honor knows no bounds. An ICE agent since he was nineteen he has become one of the best. His attitude will depend on his first meeting you, if he likes you he likes you. If he doesn't you will know it.
Biography:
Job: ICE Agent
Weapons- The standard issue 9MM pistol that is issued to all ICE agents.
And his assault weapon an M4 Carbine preserved from the early 2000's with a red dot scope. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/RifleM4-wGrip-Small.jpg">http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... -Small.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Appearance- <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/anime19.jpg">http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71 ... nime19.jpg</a><!-- m --> Red Hair with Blue eyes.
Sexual Preference- Straight

Back
Top Bottom