Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Kiwi's salty request

SaltedKiwi

☾ Space Druid ☽︎
Allo!

Firstly, a short introduction is in order. I've been roleplaying since MSN Messenger was the main source of communication. I started out in my early teens, and I still find myself looking for that perfect story, albeit my knees creak and my hair has begun to grey. While I usually prefer group content, I definitely won't shy away from a good 1x1 story.

So, before we get to the good stuff, there is something that would be good to mention. My reply frequency won't necessarily be every day. I work as a web developer, so spending my off-time submitting to that primal urge of roleplaying as a goblin in the forest, giving chase to anything that moves can sometimes be a need rather than a want.

CHARACTER PREFERENCES

I usually only play male characters. The reason for this is pretty simple; I'm absolutely awful at playing anything else. That said, if you're patient with me, I'd definitely be up for expanding my repertoire.

If you're curious about some of my specific likes and dislikes, you can find my F-list in my signature. To sum it up, it can be boiled down to a few points:
  • Consent (though dub/con can be discussed if we have good chemistry)
  • Free use
  • Taboo
Something that might not come across in that list is that I relish in the tension that builds up between characters. You know what I mean. The knot that forms in your gut that makes you want to squirm out of your seat or the smile that you can't stop even though you know what you're writing is sin. That feeling. I'm really not looking for something quick and dirty; I spend enough of my day at work implementing that.

Ideas

I suck at coming up with prompts, however, here are a few that I'd be up to explore.

As the ancient prophecy foretold, the day of reckoning had arrived. The chosen ones, burdened with the weight of destiny, stood at the edge of the Forbidden Woods, their hearts pounding with both fear and determination. Armed with a simple swords, they embarked on a perilous journey to break the dragons curse.

The city's neon lights flickered ominously as he stepped out of the smoke-filled diner, the taste of bourbon still lingering on his lips. In the dimly lit alley, he found himself face to face with the femme fatale who held the key to unlocking the mystery that had plagued him for months. With a cigarette dangling from him lips, the dame with eyes like emeralds offered a whispered clue, but it came with a price. To uncover the truth, he'd have to delve deeper into the city's underbelly, where danger lurked in every shadow.

The hum of the spaceship's engines reverberated through the cockpit as he charted a course through the uncharted regions of the galaxy. In his possession lay the coveted artefact, sought after by empires and mercenaries alike for its immense power. As he navigated through asteroid fields and cosmic anomalies, he realized that he wasn't the only one hunting for the artefact. Now, with rival factions closing in, he must race against time to unlock its secrets before it falls into the wrong hands.

He couldn't believe his fucking luck. He stood at the entrance of his once glorious apartment now burned to cinders. The acrid scent of smoke still hung heavy in the air as he surveyed the charred remains of his once-beloved sanctuary. Embers smouldered among the ruins, casting an eerie glow on the devastation before him. It felt like a gut punch, seeing the place where he had built his life reduced to nothing but ashes.

With trembling hands, he sifted through the debris, searching desperately for anything salvageable amidst the wreckage. Memories flashed before his eyes - late-night conversations by the crackling fireplace, lazy Sunday mornings tangled in bedsheets, moments of laughter and love that now seemed like distant echoes of a past life.

With nowhere else to turn and options dwindling, he faced a stark reality. He had to swallow his pride and turn to the one person left in his life who had the means to get him out of this bind. Yet, he knew all too well that nothing came for free, especially from her.

If none of the options above pique your interest, don't worry. Have a story burning inside you, itching to be told? Lay it on me! If you've got something on your chest you need help fleshing out then reach out and we can do it together.

Kiwi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom