Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Pet (with Chainsmoke)

@Chainsmoke

7a5f9c5df72e757ef907af62bfb4a344.jpg

Kat was excited... this was her first time hitting an erotic club, The Blue Door. She'd even bought the most revealing outfit she could find, barely even covering her ample curves, but it worked. She'd driven, mostly not wanting to be caught dead on the bus looking half naked, she hadn't wanted to attract the wrong type of individuals. It was more than a few months after her eighteenth birthday, she'd explored all the sites she could about BDSM once she'd realized there was a name for her fantasies. She was neKatrvous as hell, it was her first time in such a place, and she'd never so much as had a spanking, though she thought she might like one just because. She knew little of the lifestyle, except safe words and submission, that was about it.

She also knew she liked being restrained and teased, or even made to cum, but beyond that she wasn't sure. She'd also found out through their website that they were having an auction. She wanted to try it, that was for sure... some of the long term possibilities were a definite maybe, but until she experienced it she wouldn't know for sure. She tried not to seem too starstruck, but when she entered it was almost like a whole new world to her. She first went to a desk that advertised entry tickets and auction applications, and soon had her ticket. She lingered over the application form, all she'd put down was her name, safe words, and a few likes. There were so many blank boxes she didn't know how to fill it out. Restraints, sure... spaniking, definitely... sub for sure, but then what?

The woman behind the desk seemed to sense her indecisiveness and stepped towards her. First time here? Kat nodded, "can I just put that down, and then check off ones that are definite no's?" The other woman nodded, then put a note on it 'untrained and untried sub who has no idea what she likes' and handed it back to Kat, who filled in the boxes she knew about. She had no idea how she'd feel about whips, chains, paddles, enemas, etc... she was an open book that way. She put strawberry as her safe word, as she was deathly allergic and would never use it in a normal sentence except to tell someone that. Yes, she was open to Masters, no Mistresses, no homosexuality in scenes at all. Otherwise, she didn't know what else to put other than no ass to mouth and that was about it.

She smiled softly as she was given a lanyard with a number on it, and then entered. She found a small locker to put her shoes, purse, and keys in and then tried not to look too wide eyed as she looked around the dungeon. There were things she'd seen on sites, but not in person as she wandered around it before sitting at the bar. This
bdsm-dungeon-furniture.jpg
. (imagine the room bigger sans hot tub, and where the hot tub is, instead is the stage area)
was what greeted her, along with X frames and more... some subs weren't secured but placed against equipment and either spanked or whipped depending on where she looked. There was even a slave enclosed in a standing cage with a lock on the outside, and she barely could stifle a grin as she let her inexperienced eyes wander before relaxing.

First time here, huh? Oh wow, up for auction too, impressive. Most are too shy the first time they come to an auction, a decidedly male voice spoke. She looked to either side of her before spotting who spoke, and smiled. "I don't know what I'm doing, or what I'd like... since I don't have a Master yet, I thought I'd try and see what I might like, you know?" she said nervously, right before someone had stepped up to the mike and announced for all to come up if they were subs. She rose, #23 was on her lanyard and soon found her place in line. Some went for 100, 200... nothing big, until they got to one woman, who went for 5,000. She was starting to wonder as the line got shorter and then it was her turn. They read off her stats, her answers, and all... even pinched a nipple while they were talking. Before she knew it, it was over 10,000... wow. She couldn't recall the others going for that high, and it topped off at 15,000. She gasped softly before meekly walking to the edge of the stage where she was to be 'collected', as it were. She didn't know if that was 15K real money or fake, but she'd take it if she got anything out of it. She was greeted by... wait, wasn't this the guy from the bar earlier? She gave a nervous smile, but even so tried to make it friendly at the same time.

((Kat is 18, also wearing the outfit pictured))

Last edited:
The guests were practically fighting over Kat the moment she stepped on stage, they all bid high numbers, not bothering to start at any reasonable price. She was fresh meat who didn't know any better, and they doubted she had read the fine print of the contract. Numbers were rising until one man, who wasn't exactly some super model, but he wasn't the worst either, a bit of gut and quite large in size. The money they bid was of course real, however it wasn't going to Kat herself, it was going to be spent on the tools and toys that were going to be used to train and pleasure Kat.

The man, Thancred Hills, was waiting for Kat to come right to him. Most girls would put a bidding limit so they wouldn't get caught in the fine print, but considering Kat was new, he doubted she knew what she was getting herself into. Whenever a bid went past 14,000, the girl would become a permanent slave, that's why all the girls either made sure that their contract didn't contain that bit, or they put a limit on their bids. Thancred smiled and looked down at her, "Hey dear, been a long time hasn't it?" He said jokingly and showed her the collar. This was a sign that she was permanently his pet, however, she probably didn't know that.

Thancred put the collar around her throat and looked at her with a smile, "Let's go, shall we? We have a lot of training to do."

She giggled at his comment, and looked at the collar, a bit confused. She still didn't know anything at all about whether it was an honor or a permanent collar, but all in good time. Thank you, she smiled shyly at the collar in his hands. She might not know much about protocol, but she was at least polite if nothing else. She wasn't shy in reality, but she was still a bit intimidated by everything, including him. Yeah, so long, she giggled softly. I'm glad I met you before, it helped me to relax before everything.

She nodded eagerly, unsure of what to do besides smile softly and walked a little behind him, unsure yet of herself or what he expected from her, but very much willing to learn at the same time. She also felt a little more comfortable being with him, since she'd been chatting with him a bit before everything started. If she'd known the permanent slave part was in the contract, she might have expressed some concern, but on the other hand, maybe not. Ever since she'd been reading up on everything, she'd learned what it might mean to serve someone 24/7, and was intrigued. The idea of not having to worry about much other than making sure to meet his requirements was definitely appealing.

Yes, Sir... or do you prefer I address you as Master? she wasn't worried about her belongings or anything, that would come later she figured, and the tiny key to her locker was attached to the lanyard that was still there.

He smiled and held the leash, I'm glad that you are able to relax my little pet, now hurry along now. He ordered and began walking away from the crowd, taking the much younger girl to a private room. It was only temporary, a training room that they would use until she fully submitted. Seeing her reaction to the collar, being rather willing, he guessed she was either willing to be his permanent slave, or she didn't know that she was his slave forever, either way he didn't bring it up, not wanting to cause her panic.

I like obedient girls like you, and for behaving so well you don't need to worry about not cumming, you can cum whenever. And address me as master. He answered her question as they walked up the stairs. When they arrived to the training room, he opened the door, revealing what looked like some sort of sex dungeon. It was filled with chains, crosses, floggers, whips, latex, and all sorts of other things that can be used for fun, such as vibrators. He pointed to the dog bowl that laid in the middle of the room, as if telling her it would be where she ate from from now one. He smiled and walked inside, after she was in, he locked the door behind them, making sure she didn't have a chance to leave.

Now, be a good girl and strip me, once you do, I want you to praise my cock, understood? He ordered her and grabbed a flogger in case she needed punishment.

She scurried along behind him, not wanting to cause any delays or to make him upset with her already. She was certain at some point she would, whether it was intentional or not at the time. He might have been a bit overweight, but she still appreciated his looks anyways, no matter what. She was going to spend some time with him, anyways... might as well get used to him.

Thank you, Master... I appreciate the privilege that you've bestowed already upon me. She glanced around the room, some she'd seen but never experienced, others she figured out or had at home, like the vibrators. She barely kept herself contained at the idea of eating from a dog bowl, unsure whether she was turned on by the idea or if she felt demeaned by it instead, but it seemed that she didn't really have a problem with it either way, plus she didn't doubt she'd be punished if she tried something else instead. She was surprised he'd locked the door, unsure if it was to keep her in or others out.

She obediently stripped him, carefully removing his clothing and folding it before setting it down on a nearby bench. She then knelt at his feet, licking his cock and running her fingers and hands over his cock and balls, trying her best to praise it as she understood it.

Back
Top Bottom