Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for roleplay partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiMikado

Planetoid
Hi. My name's Kai and I'm a bisexual male, 19 years of age. I'm just reaching the halfway point tonight at midnight. :3

I'm an extraordinary writer as I've been told, and will not disappoint anyone who meets my interests. I love writing, among many other hobbies. I abide by the standard novel-book style in roleplaying, that means dialogue in quotations and a new paragraph for a new speaker, and all that jazz. I have no limits except for scat, watersports and anything that would purposely bring nonsexual harm to my character, such as vore, blades, needles and of course, death.

I do have a large list of kinks, and I can provide it for you, or you can just ask my biggest ones.

So please! Contact me for some fun rp. I'll list my contacts here, and what I want to do in the next post.

AIM: Kai Mikado
YIM: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kaimikado77@yahoo.com">kaimikado77@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kaimikado@hotmail.com">kaimikado@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Easy to remember no? Of course you can pm me here, or post in my thread. But I actually prefer Messengers.

But!

I only do Yaoi with men, girls.
And I only do Hetero with girls, men. (This one, oddly enough is not nearly as much of a problem).

Both of you seriously have to learn to deal with that though. xD
It's not sexism. It's personal frickin preference.

Alright. PM me, then.

And don't give me the "it's your job to PM me" shit.

You want the privacy, you PM me.

:]

I'm sort of wondering how the male and female differ in their writing?

Mm... Could you show me how exactly?

Since woman are more into emotions... or something to that effect? (Probably not, can't articulate well with the tv nearby my head blaring about stuff)

The King Of Yaoi said:

Since woman are more into emotions... or something to that effect? (Probably not, can't articulate well with the tv nearby my head blaring about stuff)
As I said, men who engage writing. Many men are not really in touch with their inner writer, but for those who do, they have really good sets.

Women, while in general are more in touch with their emotions (this is based on the existence of the Corpus Callosum, an inner regulator between the left and right sides of the brain that differentiates thoughts of emotion from thoughts of simple logic), tend to write very similarly to what we see every day, which is why general uniqueness doesn't really peak in but a choice few, like J.K. Rowling.

You think J.K. Rowling is a good writer?

Oh, dear, boy.

Read Plath. Please.

Or Kingston. DEFINITELY Kingston.

KaiMikado said:
The King Of Yaoi said:

As I said, men who engage writing. Many men are not really in touch with their inner writer, but for those who do, they have really good sets.

Women, while in general are more in touch with their emotions (this is based on the existence of the Corpus Callosum, an inner regulator between the left and right sides of the brain that differentiates thoughts of emotion from thoughts of simple logic), tend to write very similarly to what we see every day, which is why general uniqueness doesn't really peak in but a choice few, like J.K. Rowling.
Ah. I see. Hm. Interesting. Didn't quite know that. Thank you for answering my question. ^^'

Oh am I really referring to J.R.R. Tolkien? I could be talking about Stephen King, one of the most prolific Mystery/Drama/Horror writers of this century. Or William Shakespeare, hands down the most well known play-wright of all time, whether or not one has actually read/seen his works.

Oh, for the record, J.K. Rowling, while you may not think she is a good writer, the general populace does.

I only compare people who engage writing to anyone. I do not bother with the outliers who do not bother. With people who just join a writing class to fulfill a GPA requirement, no. For those who just cry and write about how they bleed black and fart bats, no. I really don't consider them real writers either.

I remember the old days when my friend Ace and I would just sit down and rp. There was no romance. There was sometimes even no plot. Sometimes we just screwed around for the hell of it. That stuff we rped was publishable.

KaiMikado said:
Oh am I really referring to J.R.R. Tolkien? I could be talking about Stephen King, one of the most prolific Mystery/Drama/Horror writers of this century. Or William Shakespeare, hands down the most well known play-wright of all time, whether or not one has actually read/seen his works.

Oh, for the record, J.K. Rowling, while you may not think she is a good writer, the general populace does.

I only compare people who engage writing to anyone. I do not bother with the outliers who do not bother. With people who just join a writing class to fulfill a GPA requirement, no. For those who just cry and write about how they bleed black and fart bats, no. I really don't consider them real writers either.

I like J.K. Rowling, but I haven't been able to get my hands on any other good book lately though (On mangas yes, not novels).

I'm not taking a writing class (well not now anyway). I like writing because I get to try and advance my vocabulary and learn how to interact better with words. (I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm trying).

I shall respect what you've said about Yaoi. Though I would have liked to role-play with you.

Oh, then that twit who write Twilight was the best writer of the past couple of years.

Gag me with a fuckin' spoon.

The general population doesn't know crap about decent writing.

You werenâ??t referring to him, but I was. Just making a general statement. What about Anne Rice then? Her books are very well written.

However, the Harry Potter series is originally written as a children's story as much as adults. So the literary structure and overall vocabulary isn't what I would consider very good. Stephen King? Anne Rice? -and a few others I don't particularly feel like naming- They wrote for the higher educated masses, and those books are quality.

&& Dear? I wouldn't be so moderately concerned with replying to you, had you not come in here - ranting about how you are so amazing at role playing, and then...well, not showing it very well. But, I noted that your other thread didn't have such gender preferences. Did you just make the switch, or fail to mention it?

Well I'm always open to rp. Years of repeated abuse of women playing Yaoi with me has really shut me out to the whole idea. Truth be told, looking back I could not honestly find a bit of difference in any of them. The problem with that is one of them was boring hint hint.

I will say that I do not mind playing romance-less rp's in which a girl plays a guy or vice versa. But, it is still very noticeable that they're hacking it.

Aember said:
Oh, then that twit who write Twilight was the best writer of the past couple of years.

I personally hate Twilight.

But, it's what is fun to read and appeals to the senses. I cannot hate on someone because of their choice in books, but why they like it is where I throw them off the bus.

Sapphire Eyes said:
You werenâ??t referring to him, but I was. Just making a general statement. What about Anne Rice then? Her books are very well written.

However, the Harry Potter series is originally written as a children's story as much as adults. So the literary structure and overall vocabulary isn't what I would consider very good. Stephen King? Anne Rice? -and a few others I don't particularly feel like naming- They wrote for the higher educated masses, and those books are quality.

&& Dear? I wouldn't be so moderately concerned with replying to you, had you not come in here - ranting about how you are so amazing at role playing, and then...well, not showing it very well. But, I noted that your other thread didn't have such gender preferences. Did you just make the switch, or fail to mention it?
And since when does a children's story mean that something's not good? I can show you something with beautiful grammar, artsy, Olde English words and all that crud, but it could still be a piece of garbage.

A story is good depending on who it appeals to, if it appeals at all.

If something is awe inspiring just by being simple, would you say that it's a bad story? Cause if you do, that's kinda pathetic.

KaiMikado said:
Well I'm always open to rp. Years of repeated abuse of women playing Yaoi with me has really shut me out to the whole idea. Truth be told, looking back I could not honestly find a bit of difference in any of them. The problem with that is one of them was boring hint hint.

I will say that I do not mind playing romance-less rp's in which a girl plays a guy or vice versa. But, it is still very noticeable that they're hacking it.

xD I see. I've gotten some bad role-plays as well. I just tend to match them and not give as much effort due to how little they do and how choppy it is. I like putting twists in my role-plays a lot. Most of the time they end up somewhat comedic when it comes to how my characters react to their own faults.

I haven't done a romanceless role-play in a while. Most people just want to get it on at some time or another. I'd love to try with you if you like.

>> I never read twilight.

Anyway you guys, by being angry at me, you're actually helping me to bump my thread xD. I've gotten like 10 rp requests in the past hour.

KaiMikado said:
And since when does a children's story mean that something's not good? I can show you something with beautiful grammar, artsy, Olde English words and all that crud, but it could still be a piece of garbage.

If something is awe inspiring just by being simple, would you say that it's a bad story? Cause if you do, that's kinda pathetic.

Ahaha. ^^
That's not the point I was trying to make.
I was trying to point out that it was not awe inspiring at all. But, whatever floats your boat. ^^

The King Of Yaoi said:
KaiMikado said:

xD I see. I've gotten some bad role-plays as well. I just tend to match them and not give as much effort due to how little they do and how choppy it is. I like putting twists in my role-plays a lot. Most of the time they end up somewhat comedic when it comes to how my characters react to their own faults.

I haven't done a romanceless role-play in a while. Most people just want to get it on at some time or another. I'd love to try with you if you like.

>> I never read twilight.
I like twists and such a lot. This is why if someone bores me I simply drop them like that day you forgot that the plates at Olive Garden are hot. (Lol I don't care if that joke was lost on people that have never gotten a hot plate at Olive Garden. They can go eat a dick. They're obviously not eating any Olive Garden anyway xD)

Sapphire Eyes said:
KaiMikado said:

Ahaha. ^^
That's not the point I was trying to make.
I was trying to point out that it was not awe inspiring at all. But, whatever floats your boat. ^^
I like Harry Potter myself. Not all the fanfic stuff about him. But that first one was great, and I was in like 4th grade when I read it, so the thing basically catered to me.

KaiMikado said:
Aember said:

I personally hate Twilight.

But, it's what is fun to read and appeals to the senses. I cannot hate on someone because of their choice in books, but why they like it is where I throw them off the bus.

Twilight sucks dick. Big dick.
Big, fat, crusty dick.

Exactly. The question of why someone likes a book or novel is imperative-- if they like the book because of a plotline that can be regarded as shallow, and language that holds no literary merit (a la J.K. Rowling, and other modern authors, both male and female) then they need to be shot.

Truly great novels never get recognition in the general media, because the greatness of the novel slides right over a common person's head. And maybe i'm just being pissy because i'm an English major, but. . .Nyah!

The man that wrote Portrait of the Artist. . .Now, he's a trooper.

Heh. You should read 'The Things They Carried' if you haven't already. I happen to know that book is on the shelves of tons of colleges all over the place, whether it be in the library or literary textbooks.

That's a great one.

I read The Things They Carried in eleventh grade.

That was an assfuck. A willing one.

Read A Portrait of the Artist. That's not only an assfuck, it's an assrape.

Written in stream of conciousness point of view. Amazing.

Indeed. My favorite works are probably from Edgar Allen Poe. I love The Pendulum and Masque of Red Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom