Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB No one can remember him except for you

x-retsu

Meteorite
I want to play a character that has similar powers to ForgetMeNot from X-Men. I've never read the comics myself but I know a bit about the character-type.

In a nutshell, the moment ForgetMeNot is out of sight everyone forgets they ever existed. Telepaths are able to realize their existence and to some extent remember them by observing the gaps/inconsistencies in others' memories.

Plus the moment they see ForgetMeNot they can copy all the memories they forgot from the ForgetMeNot's perspective. Here's a snippet about the character (contains spoilers for X-Men):

ForgetMeNot has been a member of the X-Men for over six years, likely joining prior to M-Day. However, due to the nature of his powers, he went unnoticed by his peers and remained absent from official rosters. Professor X placed a psychic reminder in his own mind to force him to remember ForgetMeNot's existence once an hour.

When Professor X was murdered, ForgetMeNot memorialised him. As he had lost his permanent connection with others, he became severely depressed.

I feel like a character no one can remember would be well-juxtaposed to a telepath (which would be your character).

To clarify, I'm not wanting to do a fandom play. I'm saying that I want to play a character that got the same or a similar ability.

As for the plot, I'm open to ideas. For now, I'm considering the plot that our characters are cell-mates at a human-experiment facility and that's how they get their powers.

I have to mention that I am new to roleplaying. I have read some articles on roleplaying and roleplay etiquette, but I'm still inexperienced. I'd prefer someone who's understanding of that and willing to be patient with me.

I'm okay with romance, flirting and stuff but there won't be any explicit sex scenes.

Back
Top Bottom