Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♡▪︎ She Is The Villain In Everyone's Story ▪︎♡ Multiple plots and ideas with strong female leads

EverySecondCounts

Wish Somebody Would Tell Me I'm Fine
Hi reader. 👋

About me:
  • 1 - 5 paragraph reply of descriptive writing.
  • Discord or pms
  • Uk Timezone
  • 3rd person. Past tense.
  • Bad speller (but i do try. Some things just slip through the net)
  • Around most days for back and forth posts.
  • Patient enough to wait for replies
  • Replies often slow down during weekends
  • Will always contribute to the story

Yc/Mc
----—☆—----

The Femme Fatale Heiress
Mc is powerful businesswoman inherits her family's empire, notorious for its ruthless dealings. She seduces and manipulates Yc, a rival CEO to gain control over his company, but a dangerous attraction develops. As their sexual tension ignites, she must decide between destroying him or allowing herself to fall for him
femme-fatale.png

----—☆—----

The Mafia Queen
As the ruthless leader of a powerful mafia family, mc rules with an iron fist. When yc, a rival gang leader, seeks an alliance through marriage, she plans to seduce and then betray him. But their intense physical chemistry challenges her icy resolve.
9ce93d245c4b965de9c6cbc93a4d3190.jpg

----—☆—----

The Demon's Temptation
A dark demoness preys on souls, disguising herself as a beautiful woman. She targets a virtuous man, planning to corrupt and claim him. Their fiery, forbidden romance challenges her dark nature, forcing her to confront her own desires.
dfrsuph-b1eeccac-b1ab-43f8-91b9-048815972ac1.png

----—☆—----

The Fallen Angel
A fallen angel, banished for her sins, roams the earth seducing mortals. She targets a devout priest to corrupt his faith and gain redemption, but their forbidden passion leads to an intense love affair that challenges her dark purpose.
5d7024be0392e8bfb59fc50c1e14e2cb.jpg

----—☆—----

The Ghostly Temptress
A vengeful ghost haunts a mansion, luring men to their doom. She seduces a new tenant, a skeptical paranormal investigator, intending to consume his soul. Their passionate encounters uncover hidden truths that could set her free.
d0b7d8f752dc2096a6a810f5b6c7669b.jpg

----—☆—----

The Seductive Sociopath
A sociopathic woman uses her charm and manipulation to seduce a wealthy psychiatrist who begins to suspect her dark nature. Their intense sexual chemistry and her calculated moves put him in a moral quandary, leading to a high-stakes game of love and deception.
a4c84a0b-73ac-4499-a89c-f50eb295de6e.png

----—☆—----

Trucker x Little Runaway
60/40 Sm/Pl
Yc is a big and broad trucker. Wether he drives the country or does truck racing/shows, is up to you. One evening, he finds Mc, propped up against his truck asking for a ride.

1000032246.jpg

----—☆—----
Yc x Street Racer
50/50 sm/pl
Dominating the asphalt with grace and speed, she's the unstoppable force in a world where beauty and raw power collide. Meet the unrivaled queen of the streets: the unbeatable and breathtaking female street racer who falls for Yc (a rival racer or undercover cop, torn between desire and duty.)
1000032247.jpg
----—☆—----

The Devil x Escaped demon
50/50 pl/sm
Demons aren't suposed to leave hell.
Escaping the infernal depths, a rebellious female demon sparks chaos on Earth, prompting the devil himself to hunt her down. In a desperate bid for freedom, she eludes the Prince of Darkness, unleashing a cat-and-mouse game that threatens to upend both realms
1000032248.jpg
----—☆—----​

- All stories can start off short term but open to long term if we click.

My kinks are:
Squirting, spanking, dirty talking and pet names, size difference, aftercare, roughness, fingering, DP, Semi public fun, neck play, choking, primal doms. fisting, pussy slapping, asphyxiation and breath play.

My limits are:
Toilet stuff, cervical penetration, puke, abuse, vore, harem. Bimbofication. Heavy magic.

I reply sometimes multiple times a day to once a day. It all depends on how often you reply and if our timezones line up.

Please serious requests only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom