Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Sara's Fantasies[New Plot added]

Sara.Sweet

Super-Earth
I have been craving to some wild fantasies and this thread is all about the plots revolving around it.

Hello there, thanks for stopping by my request thread.
My name is Sara, and I have been doing on and off role plays for over 12 years. I am on this site for a little over five years.
I don't mind what your real gender is so PM me if you have interesting ideas
My preferred writing style is 3rd person; I don't mind if you write in 1st or 3rd.
I love discussing ideas, so if you have any ,PM me so we could work out something together.
I enjoy plots involving romance, with a mix of seduction, dub-con,non-con, Taboo(Incest), corruption of innocent, defilement.

Interests/Kinks

Rough sex
Pinned Down
Face Fuck
Vaginal Fuck
Anal
Threesome
Eye Contact
Team Work [
Cum Swallow
Cum Swapping
Cowgirl
Doggystyle
Can't decide
Hair Pull
Choking
Showing her place
Standing Fuck
Orgasm[
Unexpected
Orgasm Denial
Forced Orgasm [NSFW]

Turnoffs/Limitations
Blood
Scat
Too much pain and forced domination

Role Play Ideas!!!

The Princess's adventure [NEW}

Jasmine had been a beautiful princess loved by her father's Kingdom. However, once she reached adolescence, she had to find her suitor. She will travel far away, stripping her princess title until she finds someone she can call her husband. She would meet different people and her companion on her own.. Looking for someone to play her companion and other characters on her adventure.

5653501652967ec75e63e1ebca2aaa88.jpg

78f390c8ef7b9a3acd796b6f2745cf88.jpg

Adventures of the Lost Kingdom

Kitana was lost in the desert. It's been days she had been running from the army of her enemies for which she had lost her husband and her kingdom. She finally found a place where she could disguise herself and stay low for a few days. She was accompanied by her loyal servant Cindy, and soon they found a place where there were all women and not a single man in sight. She looked around as she entered the gateway of the small place and looked around...

I am looking for someone to play Cindy and other multiple characters. The idea is to work around the place and get back her kingdom. During that, she will find that this strange town only constitutes women, and they have an open society concept. I have this rough idea an looking for someone to build on this.

46050f23ee189ae8306162f0871e7529.jpg
9698b5b812ed5b97237d24ecc8c32e9c.jpg

Super Girl - the survival
 I am looking to play Super Girl character who has been the cursed by an alien and she had to travel on different planets and engage in lewd activities for her survival and her power.

She had been cursed due to which her strength will be reduced and her powers will no longer be as powerful if she would not involve in sexual activities every other day. The sperm of human( I am looking for multiverse home planets and not some Alien stuff) will cure her powers for few days while her engagement with females rejenuvate her flying capabilities.
Looking for someone to do multiple roles.. We can do some Permanent characters and rest one offs

The (Un) Faithful Wife

Anna, a loving and devoted wife, found herself in a state of emotional turmoil as her husband's work commitments increased and he became increasingly absent. Despite her daily activities consisting of shopping and gardening, Anna was plagued by a growing sense of loneliness. Seeking solace and companionship, she began taking evening walks in the park where she found herself surrounded by a diverse group of interesting people. As she received compliments and attention from these newfound acquaintances, Anna's once pure heart began to stray, and her faithfulness to her husband was put to the ultimate test..
d14b5b7c94596d2d70baa260caf327df.jpg

Nerd's Secret Life

Silvia, a young girl known for her introverted nature and love for books, often found herself isolated in school. The popular girls in her class would mock her, calling her names like "weirdo" and "nerd." Despite these hurtful comments, Silvia remained dedicated to her studies and excelled academically.

After her parents passed away a few years ago, Silvia inherited a fortune and a thriving business that easily covered her expenses. However, Silvia had a secret that she kept hidden from everyone: at night, she transformed into a completely different person. Shedding her innocent facade, Silvia would change her appearance and frequent the wildest dance clubs, where she would dance and hook up with strangers.
In these clubs, Silvia was a force to be reckoned with. She would encounter her teachers, fellow students, and people of power, all drawn to her irresistible charm.

b1888cd268c153be5fb55d74a5edc30d.jpg

51ff6de4f79958f53265ee1c8fd17885.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom