The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bit down into the pillow again, muffling her screams as he used her. It didn't feel like long before her phone pinged again, but she didn't even glance over.

He made an annoyed noise and shoved her phone under the cushions before moving as hard and as fast as he could.

"F-Fuck~!! Oh, fuck~!!" She screamed into the pillow, gripping it for dear life. The longer they went on, the more her phone pinged and buzzed.

She rocked her hips back as best as she could before crying out as she climaxed hard around him, her walls tight around him.

She cried out weakly as he used her before her phone buzzed and pinged again, "O-Oh my God...!! H-Hang on..." She reached into the cushions and grabbed her phone.

He watched her as she unlocked her phone and pulled up the texts from Ty. Each one seemed to make him angrier.
"Booze got me actin up"
"Lookin at your pics"
"These hoes got nothin on you"
"Where you at"
"Answer me"
"Late shift?"
"Lia?"
"Lets have a baby"
"Jesus Christ..." Lia muttered under her breath.

"He's just really drunk..." She replied. She frowned softly, "A baby...? Is he serious...?" She whispered.

She nodded and typed a quick response - "Sorry, stayed late, we can def talk about it when you come home. Be safe ok ily" - before throwing her phone under the cushions again, "Ok, sorry about that.." She glanced back with a smile, "Didn't kill the mood, did I?"

He gripped her hair and forced her head back down into the cushions as he picked his pace back up. “N-Not in the least.”

Back
Top Bottom