Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He wasn’t even halfway yet. He was gripping the sheets tight, the veins in his arms bulging out as he furrowed his brow. She was tight, but so wet that he couldn’t stop moving. “Y-Yeah?”

He wasn’t. He was close to being fully inside her, but there was still a bit left that he had to fit in.

He gripped her hips tight and cursed under his breath before slamming the rest of the way into her with a guttural moan.

She arched hard and screamed, stars popping behind her eyes before she slumped a bit "O-Oh...Oh fuck~~"

He hissed, panting hard as he felt her tremble and twitch around him. “F..Fuck you’re tight.”

Her pussy almost refused to let him out, that's how tight she was. But no matter how he moved, she was being rather vocal about it. Spoke volumes about Ty.

He hissed, panting as he sat at the tip. “S-See? I-I knew it would fit..” he said, shakily.

He was coated in her juices, his breathing heavy and his oh-so neatly combed hair was a mess that fell into his face.

She moaned loudly at the sight before her head fell bsck again, her walls shuddering around him. He was just so perfect. How could anyone be so perfect? He was almost too good to be true. "F-Fuck, Galin, it's almost too much...~!!"

Her eyes crossed and she covered her mouth to muffle her scream of bliss, her juices gushing from the force.

She shook her head quickly before moving her hands, "N-No, fuck no~!! It's incredible~!! Please, I want more, I need more~!!"

Back
Top Bottom