Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Just making sure you're settling back in well. That jet lag must be a killer. How's Lia doing? I imagine she's pretty happy. She always looks so sad when I check on her while you're out. Discreetly, of course."

"Of course. Can't have what we have getting ruined by another woman." She teased. Lia came back with his drink, which at first glance looked like an Adios.
"Oh, I didn't know you were on a business call, baby, I'm sorry...!" She whispered and left in a hurry.

"Well, I'm glad to know you made it in one piece. The money should appear in your account in a couple days. I'll try and take longer finding you another job." She said.

"Stay out of trouble." She said and the line went dead. Lia peeked out after a second, looking concerned.
"Is it safe...?"

She smiled and moved to sit with him, "How kind, it makes me happy that your clients like you so much."

She sat with him in comfortable silence, letting him unwind in his own way, oblivious to the plans he had for her later.

She was just so perfect, everything about her was almost too much for him. She made his jobs harder sometimes by sending him risque pictures when she believed he was on some down time. His personal phone was full of photos of her and nothing else.

There was one he had of her in just her cooking apron with a whisk of whipped cream to her mouth. There were several of her in her favorite bikini, it was lavender and tiny and barely covered her. There was just so many.

He watched her chest, seeing her spill out of whatever bra she was wearing. “Yeah, I was, it was fantastic.”

Back
Top Bottom