Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Guppy's biggest craving

RoyalGuppy

Super-Earth
RoyalGuppy here with a new request thread pertaining to a rather particular kink/fetish of mine. I have a hair fetish and would love to get some RPs where I can indulge in that a little bit. Hold on though and let me explain it a bit for you, potential partner.

This fetish largely pertains to the hair on the head but I am very cool with pubes. I'm not into buzzing hair at all and cutting doesn't do much for me. I prefer longer, thicker hair, anything from a short bob to the longest hair imaginable. There are many things I enjoy doing with hair, and that includes (in no particular order):

• Touching/feeling hair
  • Seeing it in certain styles
  • Washing hair
  • Oiling hair
  • Cumming in/on hair
  • Receiving hairjobs (handjob with hair wrapped around the cock)
  • Bun fucking (self explanatory)
Here are some lists of colors and styles I prefer:

Black
Darker brunettes
Natural red/ginger
Auburn
Natural blonde
Dyed blue
Dyed purple
Dyed green
Dyed pink
Dyed red

Straight
Braids (especially braided pigtails and French braids)
Wet
Oiled straight
Natural curls
Ponytails
All kinds of buns (big or small, sloppy or not, I love them)
Wavy
Bobs

Of course hair wouldn't be the only thing involved, looking to play with other kinks and story elements. It's just something that I want to draw some attention to and play with. I am a multipara partner who writes in third person, past tense and would prefer to stay in PMs. I am quite flexible in regards to plots, pairings, settings, and characters, I just want to enjoy writing with some likeminded people.

If this seems interesting to you or you'd like to ask me any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom