Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A city sleeps...

Best villain.

• the Joker

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • the Riddler

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Penguin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead Shot

• Bane

• Scarecrow

• Poison Ivy

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Catwoman

• Harley Quinn

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Mr. Freeze

• Black Mask

• Killer Croc

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Kerr

Super-Earth
And in the shadows, I wait to sound the explosion that will bring it to a frenzied wake up scramble. It's a pleasure to be back on the circuit and I know that I will find some wonderful little pretties on here once again. Sadly, my original thread was lost in the cesspool that was once Darker. So, I'm shooting from the hip, but that's nothing new. Please, feel free to approach me about an RP and if anyone from Darker is here and was RPing with Dragon Bringer, please come forward as I would definitely love to continue the ones that I had going so far.

Alright, enough blathering, I suppose I should list what exactly I'm looking for. If you can't tell the thing that seems to have my focus right now is the Joker, but I can play other things. There just isn't any guarantee that I won't let him slip in there every now and then. As far as what I want with the Joker, I'm looking for an OC to try and take him on. Sexually, mentally, hell even physically though that last one could end badly if they think they really can take him. My kinks and desires are all listed in my Rabbit Hole located in my sig. While you're down there, stop by my dA and take a look at some of the adventures that I've been getting into.

And that's all I have for now. *sets some charges and skips away, laughing madly* Enjoy!

Yeah, pretty much. I like the canons so much, and feel that I play them well enough, that I almost always stick to them. And its hard for me to fathom one of my OC's being a match for the awesomeness that is the Joker. XD

-Steal cherry and eats it seing as no one else has already.-
Mmm. Delicious Mr. J.
>D

And that's two! Bring 'em on! I want all you to at least bend that spine a little. I know they aren't made of steel!

Take him you shall not.
Borrow him for you leisure...
I guess that's why we're on this site hm?

-Takes out grafiti cans and paints her name all over the forum walls.-
Ah! Ha ha ha ha ha!
-Takes over thread.-

-Goes at it again.-
I can do this all night sweetie.
-Licks lips then disappears.-

*tilts head*
Now why would she spray paint mirrors?
*moves mirrors aside revealing long dark passage*
This isn't even the real thread.
Such a silly girl.

Status