Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ☁︎꒰♥︎꒱𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄꒰♡꒱☁︎ [mdlg][fxf][fxfxf]

Sugarcupcake

𝕾𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞
I'm looking for lit to adv-lit partners!

All of my characters are submissives and I only RP with women since I'm not into men and I feel uncomfortable RPing with them even if they had a female character.

As for characters, I prefer doing OCs, but I don't mind playing canons. Please don't ask me to RP as one of your characters, that's just weird and it would make me uncomfortable because I don't know if that's an actual living, breathing person in your life (/this is the no for me/) or if it's an actual OC. I don't mind using real life or animated face claims, but I usually do descriptions.

F x F
F x F x F

Bestiality [This includes furries.]

Pedophilia

Incest

Cheating

Vore

Inflation

Cannibalism

Pregnancy

Any other things that might be considered taboos.

MDLG

Mafia

Action

Slice of life

Romance [A must tbh]

Fluff

Modern

[Muse A] and [Muse B] are business partners and also…life partners. They have been dating for a good while and everything is good, except for the fact that they both love having control and while [Muse B] never saw a problem with that, [Muse A] did. [Muse A] adores her girlfriend, and [Muse B] does give up control for her a lot of the times, but that's still not enough. It wasn't surprising for someone like her to crave control in every aspect of life, and she tried giving it up a lot of time for the sake of the relationship, but she just can't.

So when she suggested getting herself a sugar baby, [Muse B] agreed, not finding a problem with it since she was doing it for control. That's when [Muse C] came into the mix, a college student with the sassiest personality they have ever seen. The first few months were hell with all the attitude she was giving them, especially [Muse B]. [Muse C] felt threatened by her presence, so she did everything to anger or annoy her whenever they met, whether it's at their (A's & B's) own house or at [Muse A]'s office. But of course, she mostly did it whenever [Muse A] isn't around, because in front of [Muse A] she's always an angel. It drove [Muse B] crazy, not really since she mostly founded it amusing.

But it all changed after months when the two developed feelings for each other despite their bickering. When [Muse A] got told this, she didn't get mad or feel betrayed because she felt the same way. And a year later, they're now in a relationship. Still dealing with [Muse C]'s bratty attitude, but now [Muse B] isn't dealing with it alone neither is she unable to do anything about it.

For Brattitude:

Looking for:
Muse A & Muse B.

***Please tell me whether you want to play both [Muse A] and [Muse B] or we wait for another woman.***​

I will be playing Muse C.

It's been almost two weeks. Two weeks without [Muse A]'s touch. Two weeks without [Muse A] destroying [Muse B]'s ability to walk the next morning. Two weeks without [Muse A] doting love and attention. The marks from the last time [Muse A] showered [Muse B] in love were barely visible now. That just won't do.

The reason? [Muse A] had been swamped with work. Too busy stressing to meet deadlines to go further than a hug with her darling. She had emails to read, proposals to analyze, contracts to sign. The only thing that kept [Muse A] hurtling towards the finish line was the thought of spending time with [Muse B] and showering her in her love again, with a fun new surprise as a treat. They both deserved it. But only after the business party [Muse A] had coming.

But [Muse B] had a mischievous surprise waiting for [Muse A] herself, taking matters into her own hands. Causing some chaos and testing patience and jealousy.

For Spoiled Brat:

Looking for:
Muse A.​

I will be playing Muse B.

Being spoiled and lavished upon is something [Muse A] craves and both [Muse B] and [Muse C] have more money than they have resolve. They wouldn't have gone seeking out a pretty princess to add to their relationship had they not had the funds to make their shared fantasies a reality. It had started with a Chanel bag and a pink Ferrari and years in, it showed no signs of slowing down. [Muse A] has them wrapped around her itty-bitty pretty finger and it's exactly what they'd dreamed of, even before they'd chosen her.

[Muse A] is their princess. The carved wooden name sign on her luxurious closet door has a crown atop it to prove that.

Looking her over where she's sitting with tears streaming down her face, waiting expectantly, both [Muse B] and [Muse C] know that she's worth far more than however many million dollars they spend on her, even when she acts up like a disobedient brat who enjoys breaking the rules for fun.

For More Bratz Than Barbie:

Looking for:
Muse B & Muse C.

***Please tell me whether you want to play both [Muse B] and [Muse C] or we wait for another woman.***

I will be playing Muse A.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom