Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π‘πˆπ’πˆππ† π“πˆπƒπ„π’ ☠ [ pirates, ships & treasure maps ] β†’ INTEREST CHECK

Khira

ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ʙᴇɴᴛ
Designer
Uten navn (700 Γ— 250 px).png
I've always loved Pirates of the Caribbean, and I thought why not create a group roleplay set in an alternative universe based on that?
This group roleplay will include pirates (obviously), pirate ships, the navy, sword fighting, pistols, cannons, governors, treasures, gold &
so much more! Honestly, I'm so thrilled about this idea - this world - and I hope you are too. The possibilities are endless, truly. You can
create any character you'd like and do pretty much whatever you please. However, this roleplay will not revolve around smut, quite the
opposite actually. We'll focus on world-building and character development and also building relationships and exploring new waters.

1.png

C H A P T E R - O N E

The Queen's Revenge has been looking for the Isle of Death for years with no luck. Until now. After following up on a rumor they heard
during a recent plunder, they are now in possession of a map that is supposed to show them the Isle's location. The only catch is that the
map is only visible in direct moonlight and it's constantly changing, probably to prevent people from making a copy. Some crew members
are getting cold feet and have started questioning the map - are they simply on a wild goose chase? Should they change course? No, not
when they are so close to finding the treasure that will solve all their problems. Never will they have to eat scraps again nor will they have
to plunder every other week. They can just enjoy life at sea while searching for new treasures. But how long are they going to sail in circles?
How many detours do they need to take in order to reach an Island no one's ever seen? How many days are they going to waste, how much
food, how much water? The crew is growing impatient and some are not afraid to express their opinions. But there is only one man in charge
and that is the Captain and he is determined to find the Isle of Death and the treasure it holds. No one can make him change his mind.

For chapter one, we'll play the characters on board the ship. A crew of pirates. We will embark on the journey to the Isle of Death with all
its detours. There will be weeks at sea, plundering passing villages, visiting small towns, perhaps sinking a passing ship, taking prisoners,
recruiting new crew members, seeking revenge on an enemy, falling in love, keeping secrets, stealing, fighting - you name it!

When it comes to side characters for this chapter, it could be villagers, sailors, prisoners, whores, workers,
merchants, commanders, governors, ladies, other pirates, new recruits +++

β™‘ β™‘ β™‘

Just for reference, The Black Veil and The Cursed Siren are pirate ships I am planning to set in motion in future chapters, so if you want
a side character to be from either of those, that is perfectly fine! More information about these ships and the world will be available
if or once we get this group started.
Future chapters will also include curses, sea monsters/creatures, and new treasures!

3.png
➀ Pirates - captain, first mate, crewmate, map reader, cook, etc
➀ The Royal Navy - commander, lieutenant, captain, officer, marine, etc
➀ Civilians - governor / governess, lord / lady, duke / duchess, merchant, worker, whore, etc

Don't be afraid to use your imagination!

However, for this first chapter, we're going to start off with only crew members for our main characters.
Side characters are encouraged to expand the playground.

2.png
➀ Post length : Minimum 2 paragraphs per post, past / present tense. Third person only.
➀ Face claims : Actors / actresses or realistic artwork. No exceptions.
➀ Characters : Two main characters and two side characters per member (males & females only)
➀ Smut : Fade to black in public threads. Keep the smut to PMs.
➀ God modding : Not allowed. You control your own character(s) and that's it.
➀ Plotting : Highly encouraged. Include everyone, but do not force things.
➀ Visuals : Feel free to add images, but keep them SFW, please.
➀ Activity : At least once a week unless something else is agreed.

If you are interested, please post below β™‘

Last edited:
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
RISING TIDES (5).png
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €Ahoy! We are still looking for 2+ players.

β€Š
13546a07f3b4c103ad64a8b99c1cc366.jpg
β€Š
eed185c9f016ce27b4eb5015ae66143c.jpg

β €β €β €
O P E Nβ € R O L E S
  • Captain
  • Crewmates
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
T A K E Nβ € R O L E S
  • First mate
  • Cook
  • Navigator/Map reader
  • Crewmates

Last edited:
I haven't written a grouproleplay in some years, so i might be rusty, when it comes to it. Recently i have had a small obsession with such pirate-y settings and this could be fun, especially if there are enough people willing to write it. So accordingly to that:
I hereby declare my intrest!

I haven't written a grouproleplay in some years, so i might be rusty, when it comes to it. Recently i have had a small obsession with such pirate-y settings and this could be fun, especially if there are enough people willing to write it. So accordingly to that:
I hereby declare my intrest!

That’s awesome!

I think we need a minimum of five-six players in order to have some different opinions on board (preferably even more characters overall) in order to create some tension between the characters.

I am very interested in this !

Would hung futanari or hermaphrodite characters be acceptable ?
or are you more interested in the binary genders being relevant for this role play ?

I am very interested in this !

Would hung futanari or hermaphrodite characters be acceptable ?
or are you more interested in the binary genders being relevant for this role play ?

Binary genders, yes. Male or female. Humans only, for now. I guess I should have written that in the post above.

That way all players are comfortable roleplaying with each other’s characters and no one has to feel β€œleft out”. It is also more realistic in regards of the plot and the setting using PotC as reference.

I hope you would still be interested in joining!

Well what the hell !

It still sounds interesting. I was thinking of two characters though, but in your post above you mentioned you wanted people to role play four.

Or was that a maximum amount of characters allowed per player ?

Well what the hell !

It still sounds interesting. I was thinking of two characters though, but in your post above you mentioned you wanted people to role play four.

Or was that a maximum amount of characters allowed per player ?

That was a maximum of characters per player, yes. Some people think one is enough, and that is okay!

You can play two main characters, as they will follow through to the next chapters (although you can switch them out if you’d like) if we get that far, meaning one of them must be a part of the crew on the Queen’s Revenge. And two side characters, who are not a crew member on the ship.

Should we already start talking about, who takes which roles on the ship or should we rather wait a little longer, until a few more people have declared their intrest?

Should we already start talking about, who takes which roles on the ship or should we rather wait a little longer, until a few more people have declared their intrest?
If you have a role you'd like to fill, go ahead!

But we need at least two more people before we can start plotting for real. It's hard to run a ship with only three people on board, plus it wouldn't be much tension between them.

I really like the premise of this roleplay, it has been a very long time since I ran anything piratical.

Arr, splice the mainbrace and count me as one of yer scurvy dogs, ready to set sail on the high seas, if ye'll have me!

I really like the premise of this roleplay, it has been a very long time since I ran anything piratical.

Arr, splice the mainbrace and count me as one of yer scurvy dogs, ready to set sail on the high seas, if ye'll have me!

Ayeeee! Of course!

Now we're only missing one or two players and then we can start discussing characters!

I was hoping to go the first mate, unless others also want to go that role, in which case I will let them and choose other roles.
BTW I think my watching feature for this thread (perhaps others) is broken, so if you dont see a reply from me and expect one
do pm me if possible

Last edited:
I was hoping to go the first mate, unless others also want to go that role, in which case I will let them and choose other roles.
BTW I think my watching feature for this thread (perhaps others) is broken, so if you dont see a reply from me and expect one
do pm me if possible

As of right now, you can claim the first mate role!

I will definitely message you if you have replied within a reasonable time. Don’t worry!

I think we are gonna wait for minimum one more before we start creating characters, and then I will set up a character profile template!

Excellent Khira ! This is a really good idea for a group role play

I loved pirates of the Caribbean !

β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
RISING TIDES (5).png
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €Ahoy! We are still looking for 2+ players.

β€Š
13546a07f3b4c103ad64a8b99c1cc366.jpg
β€Š
eed185c9f016ce27b4eb5015ae66143c.jpg

β €β €β €
O P E Nβ € R O L E S
  • Captain
  • Crewmates
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
T A K E Nβ € R O L E S
  • First mate
  • Cook