Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who thought that it would come to this ? (( Nighthaven x EtherealElvenEmpress ))

Nighthaven

Supporter
Supporter
Johnathan Laws, or John for short, was celebrating a truly joyous day. The celebration of his daughter's 15th birthday that was held in grand style with all of her friends invited to partake and create the sweetest experience for his, as he liked to call her, Princess.
It was however not the only cause for celebration, as his daughter's best friend stood before him within his home's bathroom, the door to the room locked on the upper floor, so that the Party in the backyard of his house could go on without interruption.

" Hold Still ! " The 41-year-old would warn the teenager, forcibly working to lower the girl's undergarment off to expose her bare rump for himself.
" And do be sure you keep your Mouth shut. Don't forget, your Father is the one paying for it, if I don't get what I want ! " He would warn the young woman, and nonchalantly reach between below her top to crudely manhandle the girl's left breast, the other hand already working on his pants as the man intended for the girl to cruelly suffer the consequence of her Father's misjudgment in spending.

And this power over her, it felt good. The man having accumulated quite a decent wealth through a variety of business dealings, so that, within their small community, he had reached a station where he could directly and indirectly influence people.
Such was the case with the girl's Father, who had borrowed large sums of money from Johnathan, and as the debt grew only larger, Johnathan begun to eye the man's daughter. Until it looked like that her father would not be able to pay him back, and even run the risk of bankruptcy. A perfect opportunity for him to actually dare blackmail the man, and force him to send his daughter to service him.

" Now, ass back, and spread your legs. I'm going to fuck your ass ! " He would command the girl, showing her no mercy, as not only was she pressured by her father to comply, but was simply expected by Johnathan to do as told while he pulled his thick, erect girt from his pants, fully intent not to even try being gentle with the poor thing. In fact, if anything, he wanted to outright rape that poor girl, and have her endure that she was just a tool for him to satisfy himself with.

This was supposed to be a fun night . It was her best friend’s 15th birthday party. Liz Owen’s was supposed outside with the rest of the girls celebrating. Julia was was playing party games and here she was trapped and if she screamed this would be way too much to explain. In Liz’s eyes Julia had it all. This lavish party with what seemed like no expense was spared for her. She was happy to just be invited until this.

Julia’s father was an opposing man. Tall and strong. Intimidating was one of the many ways used to describe him. Mr. Laws had lured her upstairs to talk but this was not what she had in mind. He was always too touchy and made her feel strange. This was not the only time he touched or rubbed her either though this time was by far the worst.

Liz was feisty and was not keeping still as Julia’s father pulled at one of the best outfits she had. Her dad splurged on this expensive pink outfit.
74F40069-096E-4561-BCE4-6C0E922481A2.jpeg
Her father insisted that she look nice and presentable for Liz’s high class family. Instantly regretting it now as this 41 year old was pulling down her panties from under her designer sundress in the locked upstairs bathroom. “Get off of me! Stop it! It’s none of my business between what you and my dad do. I said stop it!” she wasn’t loud but she hissed trying to wriggle free as he manhandled her plush left breast. She and his daughter were roughly the same cup size though Liz might have been slightly bigger. Having no idea that her father was deep in debt Liz would try to fight him off especially when mentioned fucking her ass. He only said be good and do what Mr.Laws asks of you but he never told her this. “PERVERT! Get off me old man!” this time she yelled though the backyard music and festivities would drown out any attempts of her calling for help. With how she was pulling away John would soon learn he was going to have to be rougher with his daughter’s best friend who was putting up a fight. “My dad said only touching not Fucking! I have a boyfriend so NO! I’ll suck you off but no sex you sick fuck. You’re my dad’s age! I bet it’s wrinkly!” hoping her insults would persuade him not to fuck her as she heard the unzipping of pants Liz was trying her best to not let him. “This is illegal and I’ll tell if you put it in me! I’ll call the cops now let me go or let me use my mouth or hands and maybe I won’t get you sent to jail!” that outta tell him off right?

" Oh, Sure, sure. I'll let you suck it Off. " John responded, amused how the poor thing thought she could barter with him about this, or think she was here for any reason other than this. Always to have been naive enough to endure even if he kept touching her inappropriately. That however was not sufficient anymore as Johnathan was out for a very specific pleasure ride as he was looking for that kind of struggle. Even if he had intended for it to happen only later that night, at least, the real brutal part about this. Shame, as it seemed her dad had not given her more appropriate instructions on the purpose of her presence today.

" Let's just get along then, and play a little, before you get to put my wrinkly dick into your mouth. Right Doll ? " The man responded in a lightly, ridiculing retort, while his right hand would reach between her thighs to spend a moment to give her virgin flower an insistent massage for a greeting while the man tried to pull the girl over before the wash basin, where he could see her face reflected in the mirror.

" Yes, here is much better. Now. About that, wrinkly Dick. " He would taunt, pulling his left hand from below that dress, so he could forcibly plant it over her mouth to muffle any attempt at screaming, and then press himself hard against her bare rear, so he could give her a first feeling of that thick, long girt of his grinding between her buttocks, a little over 9 inches that hungered to hurt the young woman and turn her a perfect fit through sheer force.

" Hope, that is wrinkly enough for you ! " John taunts young Liz, and then pins her firmly between himself and the wash basin with the crude attempt to force his thick meat up against her tight pucker, only to ruthlessly buck forward, battering against the entry point to her ass with the greedy intent to rape the girl in the worst way possible as he'd not even bother with the idea to prepare her for the pain, nor ease it through use of lubrication.

" Playtime is over. Time you learn, how to be a good Sex Doll. You won't be needing a boyfriend anymore, after I am done with you. " He groans, and then aims more carefully as her, likely, struggle would make it hard to get inside that incredibly tight teenager hole. Pressing his body firmer against her back, he would soon find himself starting to pry into the girl to mark the end of her innocence to him. She was, just a tool to him now, and he had every intent to defile and abusde every inch of her young body.

“You sick fuck get off of me! Stop it! Fuck off old man! I’m offering you something just take it and get me!” Liz was trying her best to get away as best she could but Julia‘s father was way too strong for her and considering her small stature there was no way she could wiggle to get fully free. She was trying to be noisy but where they were knowing outside can even hear her cries or yelling considering how loud the music had been in the backyard. Everyone was distracted with Julia‘s birthday party and DJ.

Her father only told her so much. To be good and let him touch her but he never said this much. Liz was whimpering and begging trying to push herself off of the wash basin in the bathroom to try and give her more strength to get him to let her go. John reached between her legs touching her innocent hole in front making her let out a squeak and protest that she didn’t want him to touch her. Liz was far from innocent at least with her mouth and hands but there she has yet to get that far with her boyfriend and didn’t want some old fart to touch her there.

She had learned long ago never to scream rape but she tried to scream fire instead because people would come to help put out a fire but probably not to help someone screaming that word but before she can get the full word out John reached his hand up and covered her mouth keeping her from yelling. By the time he was grinding that thick 9 inch dick against her sweet soft ass spreading her cheeks as she shook her body back-and-forth but all she was doing was nestling it more into her ass.

There is no lube or even spit on the tip of his cock as he forced into a tiny puckered hole and he was treated to a Primal Scream muffled into his hand as he started shoving the head of his cock into a tiny minuscule back door that was not equipped to take someone so large especially with no lubrication. Even with that muffled scream he could feel her hot tears run down her face and run over his fingers clapping her mouth shut as he forcefully took something of hers that she didn’t give.

It was hard for Liz to even fight back as he held her so tightly pushing her against the wash basin and forcing his thick cock can girth into her back door and making sure she would never be able to sit down for the rest of this party

" Yes ! I am going, to enjoy, raping your ass. " John grunted after he managed to force himself a few inches into the girls' ass. Watching her in the mirror how she tried to call for help, and how every push deeper into her tight real contorted her face with pain. It was quite the pleasure, and that rush of power he had over her, the ability to reduce her to nothing but a tool for his own delight. Oh, this was exactly what he craved. Though, he wanted more. Much more. He wanted her to kick and scream while he raped her, and turned her every pleasure hole into a mere sleeve for him to use.

" And tonight. I am going to take your virgin pussy, and make you, my sex doll. You won't be seeing your daddy again, for a long time ! " He would moan at her from behind, still not moving to push deeper, as he removes his right hand from her young womanhood to pull his cellphone from his lowered pants. Allowing him to dial her father's number, and place it onto the edge of the bathtub, so it could dial.

And while trying to reach her father, he would actually begin to thrust hard into the girl, to now outright brutally drill himself into the teenager to claim her ass as his property, counting on it that her own father could soon hear how his daughter was being taught by John that she only had one purpose in life now, and that was merely his pleasure. Even if it broke her.

" Owens. " Her father's voice would finally respond to the ringing, only to be taken aback by the sound of his daughter being put through, some form of ordeal as her muffled screams could clearly be heard through the phone.

" You, forgot to tell your Daughter. Why she is here ! That's not, what we agreed upon ! " John groaned, enjoying showing off to her father that he enjoyed taking advantage of her. And clearly the man on the other side of the phone was extremely uncomfortable with it, he didn't even know how to respond.
" I am only reducing the debt by a third if she won't do as we agreed. Now tell her to shut up and take it ! " John insists. Not merely doing it to hurt her father though, but to break the poor girl to know herself in a place, where she could not simply deny him, even if he was hurting her so badly.

" Honey, do as he says. it's going to be ok. " Her own father would speak through the phone with audible hesitation. Just for John then to cut the call, and utterly focus on thrusting into the girl's ass with that slow, brutal pace, drilling himself deeper into her.

" You heard your Dad, Doll. Time to learn fitting that wrinkly dick ! " He would taunt her, sure that by now, she might regret referring to his girt in that particular manner. Especially as John now wholly focussed on truly savoring the feeling of defiling her young behind.

This hurt more than she ever imagined as she still squirmed and tried to scream but his hand covered her mouth and prevented her from yelling. He could feel the vibrations of her trying to scream as loud as possible but her screams for help turned into cries of pain with how he was pushing himself into her. When he described what he wanted to do to her she violently shook her head no. The last thing she wanted to do was let him touch her anymore than he already had.

Then worse came to worse as he was using her he called her father on the phone and instead of protecting her like a good father should he put the phone on speaker and let him talk to his daughter. Her dad was telling her to let him use her! Was he really telling her that?

Even with her mouth covered John can feel her trying to speak and say dad to talk to her father but she couldn’t even get words out as he pounded her tight asshole stretching it to his cock. Her crying only continued and without thinking about it she tried to still get away. How could her own father tell her to do this and let her suffer this way. Her father sound uncomfortable and poor Liz was in A nightmare type of situation. She tried to speak more but that’s when John hung up the phone but here she was not sure if she should comply even though her father told her to do so she just couldn’t bring herself to actually fully listen and she struggled even more because not only did it hurt but her father was letting this happen and all she wanted to do was escape to get her mother or at least her phone to call her mother because she would help her wouldn’t she? Her mother wouldn’t let this happen all she could think was trying to find a way to get her mom or contact her. It was then she made a very dangerous choice to not listen and fight harder because there was no way her father would want this to happen! Right? And what did John mean about debt?

" Yes. Your, Dad. Won't save you now doll ! " John groaned, leaning further forward, so he could slam himself into the girl with more ease.
" And now, I'll fuck you for real, got to stretch that cock sleeve out properly for tonight. And don't bother telling anyone. No one will believe you. If anything, I pay a nice sum to the police, and have your Father, arrested, for prostituting his sweet little princess. " John would warn the girl, using his wealth and status as a weapon as he threatens her to turn it all around against her and her her father.

And then the true horror would begin as John drew his hips back, only to slam himself mercilessly hard into the girl's tight teenager ass, drilling himself hard all the way into her to finally feel the warmth of her bare buttocks against his crotch.

" Fuck, Yes ! " He groans, and falls into a merciless pace, brutally fucking the poor thing with a harsh, quick paced rhythm that begun to fill the room with the loud noise of their bare skin colliding. John moaning loudly and without inhibition as he soaked in the pleasure of violently raping a girl anally that was no older than his own daughter. And by god, it felt incredible to have her squirm and scream for mercy, for anyone to safe her as he insists on turning her into a mere tool for his pleasure. Oh how he couldn't wait to teach her that she was going to become his property, and be used by him whenever he desired to enjoy such a tight fit.

John’s words hurt so much when he said her father couldn’t do anything especially when all she wanted was him to come and save her. How could her father let this happen when he was always so protective over her? She felt abandoned and lost and confused as she closed her eyes will tears streamed down standing her cheeks and she tried to pretend she was anywhere but here.

She felt Julia’s dad pull back and slam so hard into her it caused her small petite body to quake and she nearly doubled over on the washing machine. She was screaming into his hand but no one was going to come or do anything. He pretty much told her that even the police wouldn’t help her and if she talk to her father would be arrested and that would hurt her family and she couldn’t do that. The slapping a flesh filled the bathroom and no one was in the house to hear it this was her own personal Hell acid heavy all their balls spanked her pussy. He was ruining her back door and all she could think about was she told that Julia she would sleep over and how is she going to tell her if she wanted to go home. Liz wants to take 1000 showers and burn this night from her memories. How is she going to face her father?

Her first time was supposed to be magical not a nightmare and with each pump of his thick cock into her he was making her body slam so hard against the washing machine he was going to bruise her pale stomach. He had pulled her dress up so high that luckily nothing would get on it but she would be very sweaty and the heavy sounds of his groaning filled her ears making her feel sick to her stomach wanting to vomit. In her mind she was chanting once it’s over she’ll go home maybe he would let her go home but she was done using her and the worst thing about it was the front of her was getting wet and that made her feel even worse because she didn’t want this how could her body go against her? John could hear her muffled screams which must’ve been music to his ears as he used her like a ragdoll and his fancy overpriced home.

" Yesss, Fuck, Yes ! "John moaned over her, fucking her as hard and fast as he could now so that their clashing of skin, and even the constant crashing of the washing-machine, slamming against the wall, would fill the room, and likely the hallway too. The man showing the poor thing not a shred of mercy when he took that unprepared hole with such loveless, purely lust driven hunger.

But that ferocity with which he was raping the teenager was also reason for him not to last all too long, least not, right now. That sheer pleasure of this ruthless act was just too incredible. To destroy that lovely young woman's future, and mold here into a simple Sex Doll for himself, god, he loved that feeling.

" Oooho god ! " He would groan behind her, and perform one final thrust that would send her pinned hard against the wash-machine, holding her pinned against it while he would grind himself firmly against her bare buttocks, so he could, with a blissful shudder, and a loud moan, enjoy the feeling of defiling the sweet thing, blatantly forcing her to feel how he came inside her and fill her ass with the reward for the service she was forced to give him.

" I, can't wait, to fuck your pussy, tonight. " He would moan at her left ear, letting her know that he was far from done with the poor thing. And reaching down to crudely massage over her clitoris with far too much pressure, he would notice though that poor Liz had gotten wet. Not enough to say that she was truly aroused. But, given that she was a virgin, as he would now find out when forcing a finger past her labia, he would not let that little tidbit of shame go unused.

" My. Look at that. Your cock sleeve agrees. Looks like, she can hardly wait for me to force myself inside. "He would taunt, and suddenly release both her mouth, and her sensitive flower to allow him to withdraw from her abused rear after he took firm hold of her hips.

There was no intention to be done with her just yet however, as instead, he would take hold of her shoulder straps to yank them off, and allow her breasts to spill out from below the fabric. The purpose merely to leave her revealing her naked body further for his viewing pleasure, so that he could then turn her harshly around to face him, and then lift her by her hips, onto the wash-machine.

" Let's, get a little extra insurance, doll ! " He would groan, reaching for his cell phone, and then for both her legs, so he can yank them upwards, exposing her moist flower, and that abused rear hole towards him, only so he could take a few pictures of her, exposed, used, wet and with his cum leaking from her after.

" Yes. You do look, much better like that. " He would near moan, allowing her legs to lower again when he suggests, " I, might just have to share this view, with everyone else, if you happen to accidentally spill any of this. Or, for that matter, if you fail to do as you are told. ", Outright blackmailing her now, as well as her father.

Last edited:
The way he was slamming into her it felt like he would break the wall with how the washing machine was slamming her body against it. Did he have any idea how much this hurts? He probably did but he showed no signs of stopping as she tried to dig her nails and the washing machine and even broke a nail or three against the hard surface. She would have so much to clean up in order to hide this from the rest of the party.

When she felt him explode inside her a part of her died inside as she leaned on the washing machine hoping that he would just finish and walk away and leave her to clean up. He spoke to her but she said nothing only whimpered as he lowered his hand from her mouth there was nothing she wanted to say to him. She wanted to do was get cleaned up and possibly go home and hopefully her friend would understand that she didn’t want to stay over.

She heard him take A picture and said he would use it against her caused her to say nothing as she whimpered and reached up to wipe her tears away. “ I want to go home.” Was all she managed to tell him as she stayed shaking As he held her up keeping her from moving against the washing machine

" You will do no such thing, my dear. " Came his strict response, taking a step back now after releasing her, allowing him the room to comfortably fix his pants and get himself back into a presentable state.

" Fix your dress and go entertain my Daughter. And when you go to bed tonight, leave your panties off. I'll be coming for your virginity. " He spoke and took a moment to have another look at her exposed flower, smiling darkly as he was looking forward to her, sleepover. His plan a little daring as he means to sneak into the room downstairs where both Liz and his daughter would be sleeping tonight, so he could enjoy the excitement of deflowering his Daughter's best friend right next to her. That risk of getting caught alone to add another level of delight to it.

" Do hurry up. And remember, not a word to anyone about this ! "He would warn Liz, and then, after a brief check in the mirror, make his way out of the bathroom to leave the abused teenager behind and rejoin his daughter's Birthday party, acting as though nothing worth mentioning had just conspired.

Liz would fix yourself up and try to brush your hair though her make up that she probably should not have been wearing was smudged though it wouldn’t take much to fix.

Downstairs the party was raging and everyone was having fun. Julia was dancing with . her friends and enjoying her 15th birthday thought she didn’t even notice that her best friend was missing. She was surrounded by so many other friends she didn’t mean to not notice. John’s daughter was more cute than sexy and her birthday was based off of one of her favorite movies so she was dressed in a beautiful blue dress with pigtails and her mother loved it since she also loved the Wizard of Oz as well.

EF0F776E-39B9-49F4-8F80-EA77435BF76F.jpeg
Liz had not missed the cake But it took her a good while to get ready and come back downstairs even though Julia’s is father told her to hurry up but she got herself presentable and fixed her dress but she was trying to think of a way to make sure he wouldn’t touch her again tonight he told her to get ready for bed and not wear panties but what he didn’t know that she plan to not sleep in the bed but at least switch places with his daughter later that evening.

“ Daddy! Where did you go daddy we’re about to cut the cake come on you have to do it with me you promise!” when Julia saw her dad she ran up to him and grabbed him to pull him closer to her when he got near the party especially since it was almost time to blow out her candles she was so excited and just very happy that her dad did so much for her birthday.

" Oh, I had to take care of something, my little Angel. " John said, and put his arm around his daughter, carefully to hold her close as she led the way towards her Birthday cake.

" That I did, and here I am, just for you. " Gently nudging his Daughter a step forward before the table with the cake.

" It's your day Sweets" giving the sign for the much to start, a Birthday song starting for his eldest, giving rise to the whole group to start singing * Happy Birthday to you* for Julia, while her Mother ignited the candles on the cake for the girl to blow out soon as they finished with their congratulatory song.

And when they finally did, John would usher a soft
" Make a wish, and seal it tight in your heart my dear. " Leaving Julia to blow out the candles, and offer her the knife to cut into the cake together with him. Yet, to tease her a little as he gave a bemused " I guess, you are old enough to hold a knife, right ?" Delighted to see how lovely, his daughter had grown up into such a fine young woman. And even if he had wished she had grown into a more womanly shape, she had a way to melt his heart with that cute attitude and her slender and still quite nubile built. Delightful enough for John to have considered on occasion how lovely it would be if he could take her to bed.

Those were no more than fantasies, but, looking over at Liz, he finally had a new outlet to live these fantasies out on. Oh, how he was looking forward to using her body tonight, right next to his lovely angel.

“I’m really glad you didn’t have to work today. I was worried you’d miss the party.” Julia confessed knowing that her father was a bust man but he usually made time for her when he could. he easily pulled her small body close to his as she snuggled up next to him just like she always did. Julia was a daddy’s girl Just like her sisters but she was the oldest and she really pushed to get the most of his attention.

He let her to the table with the cake as her mother with the candles and she stepped forward to blow them out and make a very happy wish even though it was silly that she wanted a car but wasn’t sure if she would get one though a girl could hope! When he mentioned that she was old enough to hold a knife Julia laughed really loudly and poked her father inside. “ I am old enough to do a lot of things daddy including drive a fancy car just letting you know…” he told her to keep the wish to herself but she couldn’t help but let it leak out what she wished for in her own way. Julia was not as busty as her best friend But all her years at gymnastics paid off and her body was extremely fit and even though she didn’t take after her mother she definitely turned his in her father knew that eventually she would get more attention as she was coming into her own.

Liz was nearby but she wouldn’t even look at John even when he looked back at her she made a point to stay near his wife and keep her distance but also try to get as close to her best friend as possible. “Happy birthday Jewels! Open the presents open mine first!” Liz called out that he tried to act as normal as possible within reason even though her body ached as she leaned against a nearby wall.

" As am I, Angel, I am all yours today "John responded to her, and would then chuckle amused as she blew out the candles. Allowing his eyes to casually wander over Julia's back, soaking in the shape of her hips, and trying to guess the shape of her buttocks, how it would feel to grab them firmly. And just how she would look like, bend over, naked, and teasingly swaying her hips, begging for attention.

" Yeah, right. And perhaps a limitless Credit Card while we are at it ? " He would remark as she so obviously gave him the wink about how she would love to have some fancy car. Heavens, he was shuddering at the thought of whatever she would have considered fancy at her age. It was likely going to cost a fortune.
" How about you get a driver's license first, Missy ? Let's talk again in a year about it. " He suggests and gives her a playful swat on her behind before they would cut the cake so that the guests could go on with the party and enjoy a slice of cake while at it.
" Now, how about you check your gift's hm ? I'll save you a bite. It does sound like Liz would love for you to open hers first.", pointing towards Liz, and then waving at her with a smirk on his face. Intending to really put her to work these coming few days as, after his little adventure upstairs, he felt himself imagining his daughter's bare ass a little too hard.

Well, after tonight, he would have to assure that his daughter's friend was given a plausible reason as to why she would be staying with them, as he needed that teen cunt to become a proper Sex Slave to him. If he didn't have that young doll to use, he could see himself give in and outright enjoy doing to Julia what he just had done to her best friend. And looking over at his wife, he felt like she was looking at him knowingly, though just offering him that lovely smile of hers that never failed to keep her true thoughts veiled.

“You never let me down daddy… But now they are offering an unlimited credit card I think that would be a better gift.” Julia joked knowing full well their father is not going to hand her his credit card to spend as he pleased. He did mention car once she got her license but it never hurt to put the thought in his head earlier. She knew it was a joke but if he was serious she would definitely take the offer. He swatted her butt easily and she giggled since that never bothered her and her father was always very touchy so she was used to it by now with the hugs and even playful pokes every once in a while it was just how their family was. He’s gotten much more touchy lately especially since she turned 15. Her party was a bit delayed but it was the only time she get all her friends together even though it was a belated birthday party not by much but the thought was still there and she was happy to have everyone here.

He promised to save her a bite of cake as she went over to her pile of presents at the table and went to her best friends present first. Liz wrap something up nicely and she picked it up and opened it very carefully. It was a beautifully crafted album that she handmade with pictures of them that went back years to show how their friendship was. These two have been inseparable for years. “ This is absolutely perfect Lizzy! I love it so much I can’t believe you did this all by yourself this is my favorite!” Liz smiled at her best friend and refused to look at her father as she outright tried to ignore his presence in the area. Liz would make it a point to go near John’s wife and pull her aside hoping to talk to her.

“Mrs. Law i’m not sure if I can stay over tonight my parents can’t pick me up tomorrow do you think you can drive me home after the party wants me and Julia hang out for a bit?” She whispered to his wife hoping that she would be the one to even drive her home thinking that would get her out of staying the night and give her an out and a way to avoid John completely even though it might make Julia bit disappointed she was hoping her best friend would understand her need to go home even though she wouldn’t tell her why.

" Here. This is from me and your Mother. " John exclaims with a smile as he steps up to his daughter again once Liz has left her friend's side. Handing Julia a small gift that contained, a Silver necklace, with a pendant that read * Angel *, with two small diamonds on either side of it. And below, a small key, pinned onto a card that was showing the Spanish coast with a small yacht depicted on it. The key and the Card playing a little game with Julia as the gift was not directly apparent. A little tease john thought would be funny to play with his girl.

The gift she received in fact a decently sized apartment that was now in her name, as she was nearly old enough to, as they say, leave the nest. And to give her a little boost, he put one of the apartments in her name. Permitting her to plan her own vacations if she desired, and give her a little freedom of choice in general, as she had mentioned in the past how she would like to travel to Spain and learn more about it. Well, and perhaps, in the back of his mind, so he knew where she was when on vacation, as part of him still sought an excuse to see her, wantonly begging him for a more intimate affection. Oh, how lovely it would be for her to go on vacation with him, and devote her entire being only to his pleasure.

Yeah. He sure needed to let off some steam, not just tonight. Fuck, he was going to break Liz until she was a proper surrogate for his little girl.

" Nonsense dear. " Mrs. Laws replied, putting the plate in her hand down, so she can turn to face her daughter's friend, a gentle smile on greeting the teenager as Julia's mother reached to take Liz by both her hands.
" I know it's not easy for your Dad right now. But I am sure John and your Dad can work something out. " Gently holding onto Liz's hands as she seemed to assume Liz feeling uncomfortable to attend the party, given the monetary problems her father had, aware that he was indebted to her Husband.
" Please. Julia was looking forward to having you stay over. You two haven't had a sleepover in such a long time. It would sadden her if you left now, she's been talking all day about it yesterday. " She would plead with her daughter's friend.

Mrs. Laws was, quite the Woman, truly the kind that had her husband's back in most regards. Supportive, loving, and good-looking too. They did have a rocky start, back when they met, given that his taste in women, and what Liz had lived through only a little while ago, was something she had experienced herself. It wasn't known by others however, and it was the spark that gave her Julia, but over the years she had come to truly love her husband. And the life he had given her, the comfort, and her three beautiful daughters, there was nothing in her life that she could point out as a negative, even his more intimate habits. But she was a woman that was hard to read.

“REALLY!?!? This is so beautiful daddy! I love it!” Julia squeals of excitement filled the backyard as she opened the gift her father gave her and it was a beautiful necklace with diamonds along with a card. The key itself was missed for the moment as she was focused on the necklace as she held it up to her father and gave them a look up please put it on me as she held it out for him before turning her back exposed in her neck between her pigtails so he can get it on her. She wanted to wear it right away. Right now Julia was completely in the dark about what was going on with your best friend and father. She would eventually pick up what he meant with the card later but for now she just wanted to wear his fancy gift and show it off to her friends.

“ I mean it would be best for me to go home anyways my dad could use the help and my mom shouldn’t have to make dinner alone. I can stay with Julia another time or she can stay with us like she did before. She gets along with my mom very well and we love having her over.” Liz said as she let Mrs. laws hold her hands. Liz new Julia Might be disappointed but the fear in her eyes she tried to convey silently to her best friend’s mother she helped you understand. The last place she wanted to be was here. She was trying her best to convince Mrs. Laws to let Julia come with her Especially since she knew that Mr. Laws could not touch her in her own house. Even with her mad at her own father she would deal with that later but the last thing she wanted to do was to have sex with Julia’s dad or be forced to.

" That makes me happy to hear, Angel. " John responded, a smile on his face as he carefully places the chain around her neck to lock it in place. Gently then to stroke a with a single finger over the back of her neck in appreciation of her lovely skin.

" Beautiful. " John thought aloud, " It suits you perfectly, my little Angel. " Placing a hand onto her hip, so he can hug her.

" Now go, celebrate with your friends, there are still plenty of gifts to be opened. And don't forget your slice of cake ! " Stroking over the side of her hip in appreciation of its curve, finally to let go of her, so she could enjoy her party to the fullest.

" Lizzy my dear. Stay. Everything is as it should be, you will see. " Mrs. Laws , Lia by first name, responded more firmly.

" Your Father may have his worries, and so does your Mother. But they are adults, they can take care of themselves. You do need to keep your own Duties to your friends and those around you in mind. Besides. I already talked with your Mother. She and your Dad have already arranged for you to stay with us for a while. " The woman insists, giving mention that she had talked to Liz Mother, but not giving away of what had conspired between her husband and John, or if she was even aware of it. Yet, her words easily to be read as if there was a suggestion behind them for Liz to give into what is done to her, especially when remarking, " You still have so much to learn. Go and enjoy yourself while you still can, dear. "

It may have been just a coincidence that her words have suited the ordeal Liz was going through, if only vaguely, but at the same time, one could also read it as her telling Liz, indirectly, that she had to suck it up and endure that her husband was going to abuse her, and all that, still with that sweet smile of hers that gave no indication which way her words were to be taken, face value, or linked to the fact that John was purchasing her as his Slave.
Obvious was however that, quite conveniently, Liz was, by the words of her friend's Mother, expected to stay at their estate for a while, which was sure to leave an even bigger target on her for the crude use John had for her body.

“You really think so? I love it it’s the perfect gift.” Julia said she fixed her pigtails to fall over her shoulders. Every time her father placed her hand on her hip or touched her she didn’t freak out or move it was what her dad usually did. It felt nice and it meant that he was paying attention to her especially it was her birthday if she did not mind me attention in fact she wanted more of it. He told her to go enjoy cake and talk to her guest and she turned around and nodded but what she did was stand on her tiptoes and place a kiss on her father’s cheek if he lowered himself down so she could do it. “Love you daddy.” Julia said in the most sugary sweet voice and she meant it because she did love her father very much. She was the textbook definition of a daddy‘s girl.

Liz on the other hand was trying to talk some sense into Julia’s mother who didn’t seem to want to let her go home. It was a bit ominous how she was telling her to stay and that she talk to her parents and said it was okay for her to stay. “ Well this isn’t my home I have to go home eventually and even if my parents say I can stay here it’s only for the night I can leave the morning…” The wheels were turning inside of Liz his head as she was trying to figure out a way to escape she did not wanna be left alone with John at all. And here was Julia’s mother trying to tell her to enjoy herself and have fun while she’s still cut she didn’t know how to take that. “ I want to go home..” Liz insisted and helped maybe she wasn’t being too strong but she whispered it to Julia’s mother and hope she would listen to some voice of reason

Lia looked at Liz for a moment, her daughter's friend making quite a scene as she was acting all too desperate in her plea to be returned home. Enough that one might think she were in distress. Guests were not yet aware of it, but it seemed clear to her that Liz was eager to get home, even more so when she would pleadingly whisper that she wished to return home.

Lia would gently place her hands onto Liz's back and give her a hug. A display of affection, but that display was a means to an end, as the Mother of Julia's best friend whispers into Liz's left ear. " You'll stay. You have a duty as a woman now. You may not like it, but you will grow accustomed to it. And if you keep persisting on leaving, all you achieve is to ruin your parents' reputation, as well as your own. "

" Besides, if your parents truly cared for you, you would not be here right now. "
Remaining at her ear for a moment longer, and then lean back up, releasing Liz from her hug and reach up to gently stroke over Liz's left cheek.

" You'll do just fine. So stop worrying. You'll see, in time, everything will be ok. " Lia shared with Liz, never to truly name the predicament the teenager was in, but indirectly telling her, in her own words, that her parents cared more for money than for her, which is why she was there today to await for her Husband to defile and abuse her.

She made no suggestion as to how much she knew, simply wearing that sweet smile of hers again, but Lia was, to some extent, aware of her Husband's taste, and she had no intention to intervene in his affairs, in part even supporting him given her response to Liz. And looking over to watch her husband caressing their daughter's hip, she would smile softly, with something akin to pride, before then turning to their two youngest and tend to them in their youthful plays and the idle chatter of the other women attending her daughter's Party.

" Glad you like it, Angel. " John responded, and chuckled as his little girl stood up on her tip toes with that expecting look on her face. Leaning down, he would offer his cheek to her to feel her lips placed lovingly upon it, and raise into a stand once more to call out ," Love you too Angel. "

For a moment, John would look after Julia as she left to open her remaining gifts, and then remind himself to be a good host as he turned his attention to the other adult guests, allowing his daughter and the other children to just enjoy themselves for the moment.

Julia’s mom just wasn’t listening and Liz only wanted to leave. Even though the party was fun she did not want to stay where Julia’s father was not after what happened upstairs. “ i’m a guest here why won’t you help me? I’m asking is to go home early I’ll stay for the party but they want to go home you don’t know my parents and there’s no way my mom would let this happen. He’s your husband you fix it.” Liz was getting a bit mouthy right now but she was upset and still in pain with what happened and the woman who is supposed to protect her wasn’t doing anything. She kept her voice down and decided maybe she’ll try and pull out heart strings to try and get what she wanted.

Even when Lia leaned in to whisper into her ear Liz would turn table and hopefully what she would say it would make a bit of a difference. “ you do know that Julia and I are the same age do you want her to be a woman too? I know she’s good and she’s never done anything would you like it if he did same thing to her?” perhaps Julia’s best friend was playing with fire but she wanted to do anything to get away from that man she couldn’t even sit down for what he did. Liz was curious to what Mrs. loss was going to say.

Julia on the other hand is having the time of her life. She placed a loving kiss on her father’s cheek and even pulled him into a hug. “ did you get ice cream daddy? I think we have cookie dough somewhere can I have that? You did say the birthday girl gets what she wants. And I want ice cream and I want my daddy to get it. Because I’m your favorite right?” Julie was the first born and demanded the most attention since she had to make sure she was the center of attention since she had younger siblings. It was her day after all so that meant her parents should be giving her all the attention right? Julie had the tendency to be a little spoiled and it was starting to show at her birthday party.

Mrs. Laws would not honor Liz with a response this time, not even when she implicated that the same could happen to her daughter. She offered only a knowing smile towards the girl, and would turn her attention to other guests. After all, no matter how badly Liz wanted to go home, she would only need to call her own parents to pick her up. But given her circumstances, that option was barred for her. And if she, were to make a scene. They simply had to deny it, leaving her to be the person that cried wolf. At most, she would damage her own parent's reputation as they, even if under pressure, essentially left her there for her Husband to enjoy.

" Ice crème and Cookie dough huh ? " John asked with a chuckle, his daughter being rather cute there, which did amuse him quite a bit.

" Well then, your Highness. I shall do my utmost to satiate your cravings. " Bowing theatrically before he leans back up.

" Come along, you silly thing. Let's raid the fridge and see what we got. " He offers, and turns to head into the house, recalling that they had a decent selection of frozen goods in the large freezer downstairs. There was a chance that there was still ice cream in the kitchen fridge, but given that she was with friends, he doubted that one pack of ice cream would be enough. So leaving her to choose whichever flavor she wanted wasn't going to matter anyway. Besides, it was her birthday party.

The way Julia’s mother looked at her only made Liz more angry. She was silently fuming and she didn’t want to cause a scene but she really wanted Mrs. Laws to understand how she felt. What she did next was probably going to Enger Julia’s mother but she was already pretty angry and she wasn’t letting her go home so what else could she do? “You are a terrible mother if you’re not going to help me your husband is a monster.” kept her voice low only for Mrs. Laws to hear her.

Julie was none the wiser as she was going to try and pick out ice cream flavors. “ Of course cookie dough it’s my favorite and maybe cookies and cream?” her dad always said her birthday was a special day and that means she could get any extra she wanted and however much she wanted. She was always athletic and into clubs so no matter how much she ate today she would not put on any weight from it. For Julia her dad was very silly and even when he curtsy to her and refereed to her as “ your highness” it sent his petite daughter into a fit of cute giggles.

In return she curtsied and headed into the house with her father right behind her to get the ice cream she wanted and more for her friends but for now the house was empty and quiet everyone was outside and even though she disappeared the party still went on with dancing and her friends knew she’d come back with ice cream eventually but no one even question that she went inside since it was her house and she’ll be back and may be her father would help her carry out the ice cream.In return she curtsied and headed into the house with her father right behind her to get the ice cream she wanted and more for her friends but for now the house was empty and quiet everyone was outside and even though she disappeared the party still went on with dancing and her friends knew she’d come back with ice cream eventually but no one even questioned that she went inside since it was her house and she’d be back and maybe her father would help her carry out the ice cream

" I do wonder. " Mrs. Laws mused, not paying Liz much attention despite her claims, looking over to see her husband and her eldest daughter heading into the house. She was well aware what his taste was, as she too had the initial misfortune to learn how cruel and even brutal he could be. But she also knew how dedicated he was, and how, ever since she herself submitted to her fate back then, she had learned nothing but love and passion from him. Passion that, yes, could hurt at times, but she was devoted to him, and understood her role.

She was not blind either, she noticed the longing gaze her Husband gave their daughter, and she wondered how long he would restrain himself. Something he was very bad at, and when it happens, she knew her daughter was in good hands, even if perhaps she might not understand it at first.

Looking back at Liz though, and tired of her antics, she would lean in closer and whisper. " Do keep your mouth shut, my dear. And do prepare yourself for the duty that is given to you. A Fuck doll should know her place and be satisfied that she can be of use to a man. "

Mrs'Laws leaned back up then, and presented that unchanging sweet smile of hers, as though those cruel words had never been spoked. Only to cheerfully tell Liz, " Now do run along, Darling. Enjoy the party. There is so much to enjoy before the night sets in. "

----

John gave a chuckle to his daughter and followed her inside, suggesting to her however to check the large freezer downstairs, so he could lead her there, to one of the three doors that were located in the basement. The first to the right, leading into the gaming room, where the girls had their consoles, a large TV, a cozy couch, and even a bed for sleepovers. Something he had set up for them within a soundproof environment so that they had no need to restrain themselves too much in their shenanigans. Well, and the place where he planned to outright rape his Daughter's friend tonight. Something that, only thinking of, got John aroused with the mere anticipation.

Further up ahead was another large room that was always locked, and off limits to his girls, as that was a playroom reserved only for Him and his wife. Well, and likely soon Liz, but his sweet angels didn't need to know of that.

The Room they headed for was the first to the left, a small storage room where they kept a stock of beverages and frozen goods. Two large freezers placed there for the latter, within which there was also a decent selection of ice crèmes. And, heading for the first freezer, John would open the large lid, and allow him to take a first look at what was still available, before looking at his daughter.

" Now then, what sweet delight does her Highness have a craving for ? " He sweetly teased, chuckling as he would let his daughter lean over the freezers edge to have a look for herself. Though, when she did, he could not help himself to notice the shape of her rear to be pronounced properly again, her dress not quite to obstruct the view in that pose. And John found himself wondering, how nice that position was, how he could lean over her from behind and drill himself into that beautiful view.

Oh, that tormenting image, it left him to wonder how she might seem confused, asking her dad what he was doing to her, and that sweet moaning she might give him. It ensnared him so, he did not even notice himself how he had reached out, and started to grope at his daughter's rear, squeezing and fondling it through her dress like no father should.

Back
Top Bottom