Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Looking for writers who are willing to stick around...

Knix

Moon
Dear reader...

As the title suggests, I am on the hunt for writing partners. My preferred kind of partner is someone who is willing to stick around, communicate with me about the writing and their preference... be brave enough to tell me when I'm not currently meeting your standards or if you're wanting to drop out of writing with me. I would love to hear from you and will always be kind and civil, as I expect my writing partners to be.

We're adults, and we're writers.

feel free to inbox me if you are wanting to write with me. I'm happy to build new stories from scratch - but do check out my ideas for some inspiration.

Due to the partners I've had in the past 15 years, I've mainly played male roles - however I can write a wide variety of characters and prefer to be seen as just a writer (without attaching any gender to the role). Whether you want slice of life, to sci-fi, to mystery... whatever tickles your fancy, I like most if not all genres and can adapt to any storyline. I wil do the necessary research and go above and beyond to add color to the scenes and story. Though this is a two person game and input and guidance from my partner is important.

Plot comes first. Anything else can happen as the roleplay progresses and if it is the right setting for it. Don't get me wrong, I love my smutty scenes as much as the next person, but I do not want the roleplay overrun with it.

Check out my ideas below...
(Super flexible in plot points AND genders)​

Last edited:
A Pirate's Treasure​
Pirate x Woman​
The dark and foreboding ship with black sails has always been a warning to children. Don't be bad, or they will take you. The life of a pirate, was after all not the kind of life anyone wanted for their young ones. When the ship docks one night at a small village, to restock, drink and create some havoc - the villagers start to run in a panic. In return for leaving their small village the way it was found, they offer one of their young women as a bride. Not knowing what her fate might be on the ship, she boldly accepts the burden of saving her small home town.

Turned
Male Vampire x Newly Turned Female​
On the outskirts of a scarcely populated town, a secret society of vampires reside. No one knows, unless they want them to know. The castle has long been the subject of horror stories, with it's foreboding spires, the mist coming from the forest around it, the many guards who kept unwelcome visitors out. Humans only entered to leave in body bags, and vampires were practically forced to register with the society in order to keep track of their numbers.

MC has long been part of the framework that's been holding the vampire world together. For as long as he could remember he had been traveling the world and bringing in rogue and newly turned vampires in an attempt to make them part of their world. He would never stay, he would barely be in the door before he would turn and leave on his next mission - but everything changes after this mission.

YC is caught up in the slaughter wrought by a rogue MC is hunting. He has no intention of bringing this one in, his blood lust having cost too many lives and making him a threat to the secrets they had fought hard to keep hidden. After stopping to slaughter a house full of partying students, MC cuts his head off and calls in the cleanup crew. Just as he's about to leave, YC stumbles out, covered in blood and newly turned. He hesitates, freezing for the first time. He usually put the newborns out of their misery when they were born of such violence, but he couldn't not this time. She looked too much like his maker - the one he had loved and lost more than a thousand years ago. He decided to take her under his wing, to train her to be like him, to keep her close.

Disguised​
Male x Female​
It's somewhere in the past, the rather but-not-so distant past where women struggled to attain employment. Excuses are prevalent, such as 'this job is not cut out for a woman.' Women, if at all employed, were mere secretaries or receptionists. However, this job, as advertised by a respected business man was for a personal assistant - only men to apply.

She's desperate for money, with a sick (sister/father?) that she has to care for at home. The money would help greatly, and this businessman is sure to employ her... as long as he thought she was a man. She disguises herself and takes a carriage to the businessman's building. She waits in a room filled with others, seeing as woman after woman runs out in tears. They didn't go through the efforts of disguising themselves. Finally, it's her turn. She ends up getting the job, only to realize exactly why her new employer wanted a man on the job.

The Job​
Criminal x Military​
One of the most dangerous criminals in history, dubbed accordingly due to the masses of corporations he took down online, banks he's robbed and arms he's smuggled. All in the name of the rebellion, for the coming war. He had been locked up for nearly a year while his people attempted to continue the work of the rebellion without him. Despite his efforts to be a model detainee, it's ruled that he needs to be moved to a facility with a higher level of security, away from those he had started to organize within the prison. Tasked to look over him during the transition is the best of her kind, a woman who has risen in the ranks thanks to pure talent. She had taken men down that were twice his size, and of half of his whit. She manages to keep him detained as his people attempt a jailbreak during him being transported, but without her being labeled as an ally to him she has little choice but to use him as a pawn to get her honor back - as he uses her.

Artifact​
Demon x Human (or other)​
Artifacts are always said to be magical or mystical. What if they all actually were, in some way? Only, humans couldn't easily figure that out. Seeing himself as a keeper of these objects, a Demon builds a name for himself as a keeper and dealer of artifacts. When his human partner in crime retires, he starts hunting for someone new - young, energetic, preferably an anthropology major, willing to go on digs and excursions. He doesn't expect to find a curious young woman, who is willing to keep up with him, his haunted office and all the antics that come with working for such an unusual boss. His drive for new and exciting objects takes them on wild adventures and sometimes calls for late nights in the office.

SACRIFICE​
Female woman x male werewolf​
For many years a wolf had been tormenting the residents of a small village. People would disappear and their bodies would be found the next day. Livestock, clothes, anything the creature could get its hands on. The villagers have left offerings to satiate the creature, but soon, it's not enough. They decide to offer it what it seems to want, human flesh. They pick their first human sacrifice, a young, unmarried woman. They send her into the forest by herself, knowing she will never return. The werewolf decides to keep her for himself (male character can also be a hunter living out in the woods who saves the sacrificed woman from the wolf).

SPECIAL​
Male vampire x female witch
OR
Male witch x female vampire​
Something is amiss with the seasons, a change that the special creatures can feel. This force has been foretold in legends long forgotten. To counter it, the species must ban together. But... What happens to this alliance when it's revealed that one of the witches is the dark force that threatens the longevity of the species? When their own kind threatens to put this creature out of their misery, who will rise to the occasion and protect them?

Forged in Fire​
Male x Female
(pre existing relationship)​
Shortly after her father's death, a young princess inherits his throne. She comes to realize that there are more secrets in the kingdom than she was ever privy to. Secrets that kept alliances in check, and some that threatened them. His untimely death sets off a series of events that takes the continent to war. What's worse, is that she was promised to another young ruler. (One she may have been fond of because of the yearly interactions at the treaty meeting - but quickly grew to hate when she saw three handmaidens sneaking out of his room after the annual treaty party.) The war takes her on a journey of self discovery, and a deeper understanding and discovery of her powers.​

* each kingdom can control an element, male character is from the fire kingdom and female character from the fifth kingdom, which is spirit. Unbeknownst to spirit users, they can control all the elements.

The King's Prize​
Female x Male​
Surrounded by woods, a lonely castle stands atop a hill. It's king labeled a recluse, barely seen by the public. The one day he decides to leave the castle, he snatches a young woman from the town, buying her from her poor drunk father to take her to his castle.

Lone Wolf​
Female x Male Werewolf​
When an eager woman moves to a strange small town, she becomes curious about the man who lives in the woods. 'Stay away from him' the townsfolk say. 'He's an outcast, don't bother yourself with him.' They can't pinpoint what their problem with him is, yet, she's intrigued. She attempts to include him, make him an active part of the small town she loves so much. He refuses all her advances and invitations - but when she witnesses him changing on a full moon, he can no longer ignore her.​

(could be pre-existing, childhood friends if they grew up in the same town for instance)

The Convenient Marriage​
Male x Female
(Includes pre-existing relationship)​
They met at college and fancied themselves a normal male-female pair of friends... Perhaps with some hidden and unrequited feelings. When one of them are in dire need of (citizenship, healthcare, a parents dying wish to see their child married, monetary aid only a marriage can provide) a friend jokingly suggests 'who don't you two just tie the knot?'​

One thing leads to another and their marriage of convenience turns into something else thanks to them living in close proximity.

Trials of the Turned​
Male X Female​
After being turned and abandoned by his maker, a young man goes on a blind killing spree. His trail of bodies gets him noticed by a covenant of vampires. A secret society that has lived among the humans since the beginning of time. Their hand in human affairs was deliberate and public at first, but grew invisible over the years.

After his capture, the young man finds himself at a castle on an unknown continent, forced to endure a re-civilization of sorts to incorporate him into this new society he is now part of. His new life is dictated by the sadistic vampire who runs the place. His new home being a pitiful single coffin in a room with nineteen others just like it. Nineteen other vampires just like him. His curiosity and suspicions are prickled from day one. In particular... why are there so many new vampires?

A mysterious, beautiful, yet tortured soul catches his eye from day one. A vampire who looked no older than him, yet had many years on him. The sadist in charge was her mentor, once upon a time, much like she is unwillingly made the newbie's mentor. The duties of a mentor is to ensure their charge is adapting well to the new society. Keep them in line, or report back that they need to be eliminated for the sake of the covenant.

Sparks start to emerge between the two, despite how withdrawn she is and how cocky he is. This causes some uncomfortable reactions in those who notice. The head dick in charge decides to revive an age old tradition, a means of thinning out their population, a means of sticking vampires up against each other for sport and slaughter. The Tri Vamp Trials. Three vampires are picked at random to compete to the death, with riches and respect beyond belief proposed to the victor of the three trials. The newbie has no choice but to partake, and his mentor has no choice but to train him. As he is put through more and more life threatening and dangerous situations, they grow more attached to one another.

Harry Potter Goblet of Fire meets Hunger Games meets Vampire Academy.

Back
Top Bottom