Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Might try to playtest something

steelsmiter

Dwarf King
So I've written 5 Tabletop RPG systems because I don't do freeform for anything but sexytimes and most of the games on the market don't work for me. I'm between games right now, and am throwing out feelers for games you guys might be willing to play. I will likely run whichever game players directly tell me they're most interested in en masse.

Crime and Chaos
(3-5 Players)- A game that started as a combination of the GTA and Saints Row franchises, but ended up incorporating some Far Cry, Cyberpunk, and Watch Dogs elements. This game will either involve a Saints Row Alternate Story, or be set in its unique setting.

Visual Novel World (5+ players ideally)- A game with the same engine that Apocalypse World uses, modified for use in playing the girls trying to get senpai in visual novels. Could either be set in my Kagemusha universe or a universe unique to whatever type of game we want to run with it.

SCREAM! (5-10 players)- Slasher horror where you're the victims. Don't have a setting for it, but that could be hashed out in Worldbuilding?

B-Roll Call (3-5 Players)- A game about making budget films (primarily as actors with the GM being the director/producer), potentially TV shows too. The setting is the production studios and surrounding area of a fictional Left Coast City called Silver Creek Bay.

JRPG World (4-8 Players)- A game also using the Apocalypse World Engine (which fans call PBtA, but drivethrurpg does not) that expands the base game to account for 99 levels (in 10 rough power tiers) and maximums of 9,999 HP and MP.

I will run the game here, if we get enough players, but if that happens we'll need to use my discord dice roller channel (unless BMR has a discord channel for it that I don't know about)

Hey, Steel! I'd be happy to join a game of either Visual Novel World or JRPG World, if you get a group going. Still keen to play the Android character I put together for JRPG World last time!

Cool. As long as you can track that sheet down I apparently have that thread in my watched. If we get something going, we'll put it in a sheet section in the game, but I'll need the rest of the players before I can commit to anything. I tried to run JRPG world on another site, but I couldn't get the players to post in past tense, and many of them were not native English speakers anyway, it was a rough go of it. The game I wanted to run there was an Earth that diverged from this one in 2012. I could salvage the intro of that game if we get enough interested. There's also the fact that my favorite game is Final Fantasy 9, which I could run a sequel to and an android could qualify as the Genome from that game, but it's kinda shoehorny.

Last edited:
IWhat would be the story/smut ratio in your games?
Depends on the game. If it's the one described here:​

The game I wanted to run there was an Earth that diverged from this one in 2012. I could salvage the intro of that game if we get enough interested.
the smut is best described as incidental. It can happen, but it's not the actual plot, and whether it's world ending depends on how tedious it is.

If we don't run that, then I really don't know... but I think there were a number of people on the other interest thread that either aren't active here or never really intended to join. I actually didn't expect any renewed interest in this so I was working on a Low Rolling project in what I'm tentatively calling Science Fantasy. Would prefer not to try that world out here though, it's more of a statement that reflects the mental shift I will have to do.​

Back
Top Bottom