Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Theoretical Ramblings and Such

theory

ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ˢᵗᵉᵖ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ʳᵉᵈ ʳᵒᵒᵐ
So. Idk what this is gonna turn into, but here's the start of my journal!

It's probably not gonna be very fancy and whatnot so apologies. That may change in the future.

Anyway, I'm going out of my mind right now. At the moment I'm hyperfixating on my current scene craving that I have yet to find a partner for. So here's to hoping someone is interested lmao

On a similar note, also going crazy for mental stimulation. Which, I suppose, RP counts. It's that point during my summer break that I wish classes would start back.

tumblr_50b941155b618ed9a1be6287a8635c3f_0dd7a883_540.gif
Craving an RP with my favorite mage... guess I'll replay Dragon Age II in the meantime.

Got my replies in for the morning, now I'll go make breakfast while waiting for my partners to reply.

Been having too many dreams lately where I fail classes... Failed genetics for a second time this last semester and it's haunting me. So I'm falling behind again. I just want to graduate already. My chronically depressed ass has struggled since COVID hit.

tumblr_nd97jaFhHF1qb0yllo1_1280.png

I feel like the older I get, the more I channel this energy. I'm not even that old... just a mere 25 years; I just- life sucks, sometimes.

Feeling better today. Was in my head too much yesterday. Always fun.

tumblr_ngk1md68Av1qb0yllo5_r1_640.jpg

I'm realizing that the older I get, the more pessimistic I get...

TVEL.gif

Anyway, back to simping over this man.

I both love and hate games that make you choose dialogue options that have consequences. I adore Fenris, and either I gain rivalry points with him, or 2 other members in my party.
90ca.gif

Currently vibing to Pop Evil's album Skeletons. It has some bangers, for sure.

Time to get some replies out ! Despite a headache; dang stormy weather.

I am in such a mood for Omegaverse roleplays right now. I have one currently that I absolutely adore and now I want more !!
Like... look at these nesting vibes!!! So cute !

1512826_15283506.jpg

From this site.

I feel so useless having $68 in my bank account. I should really get a part time to help out at home... but I don't know if I could handle it as well as college once the fall semester kicks back up. I know my parents understand that. Spent so much on useless stuff to be honest. Guess it's a lesson I had to learn.

603cac146733cccfb186d5ce62d74a9a.jpg

I ask myself this every single day. The future terrifies me. My future terrifies me, there's so many variables to consider, and so much uncertainty.
tumblr_ncqtr9yvzA1qb0yllo3_1280.jpg

Sooo had my interview today! I think it went well, though it didn't last long. I smiled, was polite/myself, and did my best. The assistant manager, who interviewed me, actually said she really liked my personality! So I'll hopefully get the job. It's at a pet store.

Hi y'all. I'm SO very sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth. I had to deal with some irl stuff so RPing went on the backburner. I'm gonna message those that I had RPs going with. I feel really bad (':

In other news, started what is (hopefully) my last year of college on the 21st. Oml.

This girl walks in class (before it starts) and starts raging about construction on the highway and how she hates this city and university.... who hurt you :oops:

I hate having social anxiety. It exists even on here lol I get so anxious about looking at messages that I don't open them for days sometimes.

Anyway, currently obsessing over the song Twisted Love by Aryia.

Back
Top Bottom