Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haku's School of Roles and Plays

haku_81

Supernova
Welcome one and all, to my interesting little school.

I've been roleplaying on this site for quite some time now, and roleplaying in general for much longer than that. Over the years I've had a LOT of partners, and I've noticed many things, things that have helped me improve or avoid mistakes. I'd like to share some of these so others can learn faster. Some of these will be about sex stuff, but much will be about just general roleplay stuff. For the purposes of simplicity, each lesson should be viewed from your own perspective. So whenever I mention characters, if I say PC, that means the character YOU would be playing. OC, means the character your partner is playing. Ok? Let's get started.

All roleplays are fundamentally a back and forth. However, not everyone recognizes how to interact with this back and forth. Action and Reaction. I've seen many instances of someone ONLY reacting. This isn't good, you need to ACT in order for your partner to then act and react. If all you do is react, then your partner needs to put in a disproportionate amount of effort and must also CARRY the RP. This can get exhausting and incline your partner to respond less, and less, and then not at all. If you're lucky they'll talk to you and say it's not working out, but it's just as likely you'll be ghosted.

So what's a more understandable way to look at this action and reaction nonsense? You do stuff! Obviously you're doing things, you've JUST written like a thousand words doing stuff. OBVIOUSLY that's action!

Well, maybe. But it might not be. Here's an example.

PC has just woken up after a night of sex with OC. PC is hungry and gets up to see about breakfast. Your partner then posts something like this.
OC's kitchen is somewhat sparsely stocked. However, she has the ingredients to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on hand.
PC goes into the kitchen to look for food, and finds the kitchen not too well stocked at the moment. He finds sandwich ingredients though, and makes himself a pb and j.

They've been shortened considerably for practical reasons, but this is the gist. What did you do wrong here? Well, look at your partner's post, and then yours. Do you see it? YOU SAID THE SAME THING! Your partner said the kitchen had the ingredients for a sandwich, cool. Your character then takes NO actions, you simply react to what your partner has written, and reiterate it by creating this FACADE of turning this into action by saying you actually MAKE the sandwich. Even if you throw in you eat the sandwich, YOU'VE NOT PROGRESSED! You're still at the SANDWICH. The way you SHOULD do this, is you start with something like "After PC made and polished off his sandwich, he went and did things."

Action and reaction. Read what your partner has written, react to it, and then start a NEW action. Stopping at trying to ascertain what THEIR kitchen looks like, is good. Don't presume this character has a fully stocked kitchen, unless you KNOW they're like, a chef or they LOVE cooking. It could be IMPORTANT that their character doesn't have much food on hand, and you'd RUIN their characterization by just magicking food into existence. So just being hungry when you wake up and going to the kitchen to see what you can find? Good RP. HOWEVER, when your partner tells you what is available, do NOT just end things at "Ok I make that food and eat it......." you're not done, you just STARTED. That's a REACTION to being informed what food is available. NOW you need to act. Do you make OC a sandwich? Wait, she's sleeping, are you going to wake her up? Leave it by her bedside? That's the more polite option. If you do that, have you done an action? No. Cause now, from your partner's perspective, you're just STARING AT OC AND NOT MOVING! You need an ACTION. When OC wakes up, what is PC DOING? PC has to be DOING something, taking an action, even if that action IS actually just standing there and staring at OC while she sleeps. Maybe that makes sense in whatever setting you've got going on?

Always always ALWAYS keep an eye out for missing actions, OR reactions. Sometimes you can forget your partner performed an action and just ignore it, which can be whatever or VERY IMPORTANT depending on the action. You will find by following this rule, your RPs will be MUCH more productive with FAR less faffing about to get you to DO things so they can ALSO do things that actually matter, not random nonsense that they just made up on the spot because you're doing random bullshit just following the OTHER random bullshit they threw out so you'd do things.

New. Characters. Boy oh boy, this is a thing you should do. RPs live and die on the characters. You should ABSOLUTELY have more than one character in your RPs, barring very niche situations, it's basically mandatory.

Now every story, again barring niches, will have each RPer starting with 1 or 2 "main characters". These are your FOCUS characters, the ones the story is primarily about and you will be following throughout the majority or even entirety of your story. Translating to a novel, the perspective characters. For the start of your RP, DON'T go introducing new characters left and right, not persistent ones at least. Minor ones are fine, like an unimportant coworker, an annoying customer, NPCs so to speak. Get a feel of the RP before you start adding in complications.

Right so, what ways are there to actually add a character? There's a couple.

First is just, the direct way. Jerry walks up and says "Hi, I'm Jerry." And Jerry has some kind of business with the main characters. Like if your characters are an adventuring party, and they clearly need a healer in their party. Jerry is a healer and is looking for a party, boom that's a new character added. Nice and easy, clean, and you can just explain things about Jerry over time like in any relationship.

Second, is very messy and hard to do, but can work great for improvisation if you put in the work.
This method, is just "And far away is Dan, who is also a character now I decided."
Be CAREFUL with this one. You CANNOT just throw in a brand new character with an entire history, life and all that into the RP out of nowhere. You need to PREP for something like that.
Especially don't just introduce this character by going "BTW I'm adding Tina, she's hot and lives in a fancy house. "Darling, what does your schedule look like?" end post."
NOOOOOO. That is NOT enough information. WHO is Tina? What does she do? Why is she rich? Who is she married to? Is she even married or is she talking to a boyfriend, daughter, is she just fucking British and calls everyone darling? I don't know, YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT HER! So now, I'VE GOTTA JUST MAKE A WHOLE CHARACTER OUT OF LITERALLY NOTHING AT THE DROP OF A HAT!

THAT is how you get one of two things.
One, they just ignore that like an incomplete post, and you either respond as "darling" or you drop the character instantly and Tina DIES.
Or two, they decide they've gotta respond to that, but they're not prepared to BUILD A PERSON so they leave to mull over some ideas. Do that too often, and they'll forget to come back. Remember, you're probably RPing on this site with PMs. When your partner sends a NEW PM, you get notified, and the icon at the top of your page gets a number and highlights the unread PM. UNREAD. When it's read, the PM isn't kept at the top anymore. It can quickly just, disappear. If you're making your partner pull too much of the weight, there's a much smaller chance they'll look for it.

If you want to introduce a character in this manner, either talk it out out of character with your partner to build this new couple together.
Or provide AMPLE details in your post. You don't need to make "darling", but Tina needs to be VERY well fleshed out. It's far more reasonable to make a character relating to a character I know a good bit about, than one I know literally nothing about.

Also, there's the option of introducing a character that for example OC already knows. ALWAYS always always alwaaaaaaaays out of character THESE characters. Do NOT spring in ANY way a character from OC's past on them without discussing it first. ALWAYS! Here's one absolute no no in RP, do NOT dictate how your partner's characters ARE. If you pull up a character from OC's past and that character is like "Maaaaaaan, you were SO afraid of sharks."
So OC's always had a great LOVE for sharks, which you just didn't know yet because OC and PC haven't gotten to know one another in that area yet. Oopsie, you're ruining the character your partner crafted by imposing your own random ideas. Yeah, don't do it. Discuss ALWAYS, and don't assume things you don't know about OC. Ask, talk, communication is key.

This lesson is specific to Fantasy, though it can apply to Sci-Fi as well in some cases.

Magic, how does it work? That's not for you to decide if you didn't make the system. When making a fantasy RP, how magic works is a question any competent world builder MUST answer and that takes work. So ABSOLUTELY do not presume to know how magic works when joining a fantasy RP someone ELSE made. If you have a question, ask it. Either in or out of character depending on context. Someone who has lived in a world where magic is an everyday thing should have common knowledge, but in an Isekai situation it may just make sense to ask basic questions. Same goes for someone learning magic for the first time. Never pretend to have knowledge you don't.

Before even starting the RP, your partner should give you a crash course on all the knowledge your character should already have. Ideally common knowledge is included in the request itself. However, YOU NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS! If you have ideas, present them, and your partner gets to decide which ideas do or don't make sense with the magic system. So if you're a pyromancer, don't start shooting lightning because "That's how it worked in Avatar". Unless you're PLAYING Avatar, that excuse is bullshit.

Oh, and PLEASE don't PM someone out of nowhere and ask to build a fantasy RP together. NO. NOOOOOO. Don't do it. That is SO much work and you're not ready for it. Either build something yourself, or find a world you already like. If you want to cooperate, put that in your own request thread and see who is interested. Do NOT assume because someone builds a lot of fantasy worlds they'd be happy to build one WITH another person. That is HELLISH.

No furries, I'm not coming after you, you're fine.

This topic is actually relating to unrealistic proportions. In a number of ways. In many fantasy and sci-fi RPs, it may be possible to change things about your body, supernatural things, bionic enhancements, even changing your SPECIES. The possibilities are endless, but NOT in REALISTIC settings.

If you are going into a fantasy world, feel free to ask about a 10 inch dick that shoots a gallon of jizz for every orgasm, of which you can go round after round. Ask.
In a fantasy setting, go ahead and ask if you can have a more exotic dick or something. Ask.
In a realistic setting, do NOT ask, and do not just go ahead and give yourself an 8 inch dick that never goes soft. This is RP, I get it, we know, it's not meant to be perfectly representative of reality. But each RP is different, and I'm TELLING you, a lot of people are ROLLING their eyes when in a very grounded RP you're trying to bust out this super amazing perfect 8 inch super penis that just never goes soft no matter how many buckets of cum you pump out.

That's just.... That's just sad! Ok? It's sad, you're DRAMATICALLY overcompensating. Trying to be perfect is cringe, and trying to be super perfect is painful cringe. 6 inches is PLENTY in a grounded setting, especially a slice of life. If you want unrealistic stuff, find a RP that specifically is looking for massive dicks and hentai loads and all that stuff. There's a place for it, but when you take on for example a ROMANCE story, it's just painful to watch. If you take on a RP where the idea is a slice of life romance between the two characters, the RELATIONSHIP is the important part. So when you whip out your TEN INCH SUPER AMAZING DONG it just comes off as depressingly sad.

If you want to have a massive horse cock and fuck a harem of goblin girls, filling them like balloons with your jizz, then go to THAT rp. Fuck, I'VE written that fucking RP! If you want a RP that's slice of life, but for example the romance is between two futas, maybe one has a really big dick, find someone who likes playing futas, and talk about that. That's an interesting story you could make together, lots of fun angles, but DON'T just pull out ridiculous things out of nowhere. If you're asking for a grounded slice of life, play it more realistically. Ease off on the being the most amazing at sex ever. Just settle for GOOD. You don't need to suck dick better than anyone has ever sucked dick before. You don't need to fuck for hours straight without cumming. RELAX. Injecting some realism will do you some good. If you're looking for unrealistic, GO TO THOSE RPS.

Sex, we all know what site we're on, sex is gonna happen in text form FREQUENTLY. So RPing sex? Honestly? I don't really have advice for you. Trial and error, read some erotic novels, see what really meshes with you and go from there. Observe how your partners write sex scenes and draw lessons from them. I'm not gonna tell you how best to describe a blowjob or fingering. There really isn't an answer.

What I WILL do, is tell you to STOP NOT FUCKING CUMMING! This is MOSTLY for the guys. Guys seem to think it's SUPER cool, to just NEVER fucking cum. NOBODY WANTS THAT YOU MORON! It is SEX, sex involves orgasms, if you're not having orgasms, WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN DOING HERE!? For the record, I'm not a girl in real life, but I play every role here, and my female thread gets WAY more attention than my other two, and like 95% of the time I'm the one getting fucked by some guy. HOLY SHIT they just don't want to cum! I could be giving EVERY signal that "Yeah here's a good place for a cumshot" and they just go "I keep fucking her hard and fast."

Like DUDE, cumshots are SEXY, shoot your load on my FACE! Especially when the receiver ORGASMS, holy shit they do NOT like to cum when their partner cums. They've gotta cum at LEAST 10 times before they'll deign you with their glorious semen. STOP IT! Ok, this is a ROLEPLAY, this is the part where you DON'T need to conform to real life. You can cum, and then KEEP BEING HORNY! Answer this question, what the fuck motivation do I as a woman have to keep having sex with you, if EVERY fucking time we bang I'm going to be fucking numb from the waist down passed out in a puddle because you REFUSE to cum once until I've been fucked half to death? Sex isn't a VACUUM, it's part of the story too. Think of the story you are telling. There's a time and a place for the "unending stamina man" BELIEVE me there are times for those characters. But there are VERY rarely times for "the man who never cums".

CUM MORE! It makes the scene SEXIER if it's GIVE AND TAKE! You can even cum BEFORE your partner does, that can be part of the sex scene! You reciprocating!!!!! Even in a fantasy setting where you have magical stamina and sex magic, CUM EVEN MORE! If you have magic nuts, USE THEM! Girls don't give a fuck if you make them cum ONCE or a HUNDRED times before you cum. What MATTERS is you care about their pleasure. PART of their pleasure is YOUR pleasure. It's ENTIRELY possible for a girl to not cum during sex and still be immensely satisfied. Sex is more complicated than a numbers game, and the number isn't 10 to 1 in her favor regardless. Girls, and boys, can be totally satisfied GIVING THEIR GUY A BLOWJOB and not touching themselves ONCE. It's probably for the same reason you're proud when you make her cum 12 times in 10 minutes. The receiver has pride too, and making their partner feel good is a big part of that.

By NOT cumming a tenth as often as you say you make them cum, you're basically deciding they're 10 times WORSE at sex than you are. Cool it, stop denying YOURSELVES orgasms, and let your partner pleasure you. Sex can vary in purpose depending on the partner or partners. For an orgy, cum EVEN MORE frequently, just whenever the mood feels right. Orgies are complicated, I could write a fucking novel. But in most ordinary sex scenes, ESPECIALLY the romantically focused ones, cut this "I make her cum with every thrust for an hour straight" bullshit. It's not sexy, it just gets ANNOYING. What's sexy is a couple that fucking adores one another/one another's bodies and wants to please EACH OTHER. What's sexy is a slut that wants to make YOU cum just as much as you get HER off. Ego is not attractive. Remember that. Make yourself BETTER in fantasy, not perfect.

Names, are important. You will write them quite often over your RP adventures. Text is the main medium of communication on this website, with the odd cameo of pictures. So language is rather important. Now we all know already grammar is pretty important, if you can't understand what your partner is trying to say because their grasp of the language, or simply their wonky phone typing, is abysmal at best that's an obvious problem and usually will just result in the RP ending because one partner not being able to understand another is crippling.

Something that's less so, but still very annoying, is getting the NAMES, wrong. I kid you not, I have had RPs where my partner gets my MAIN CHARACTER'S name wrong, EVERY SINGLE TIME. In the SAME WAY as well, so CONSISTENTLY wrong no matter how many times I've typed it out in my own replies. RPs will often have unusual names, sure, but if I name my character Tanako, DON'T KEEP CALLING HER TAKANO! Even introducing a new character CALLED Takano didn't get the message through. I believe the most likely cause of this problem, is stupid people typing out long ass replies ON THEIR PHONES and not proofreading because they want to get a reply out FAST, not CORRECTLY. Don't do this. Use your phone? Fine, I've done it plenty of times. But take your TIME writing EVERY reply, at least all the ones longer than like a paragraph. Some RPs have short replies but a lot of them, which is totally fine, any length is fine so long as it works for both parties. However whether your reply is short or long, it should at LEAST be checked for simple errors like misspelling names. If your partner has an unusual name for a character, make SURE your auto correct doesn't try to "fix" it. The easiest way to fix this issue is to type out the name, highlight it, and just add it to your dictionary. Then your phone will recognize the word as a name and leave it alone. If you're incapable of doing this bare minimum work, then maybe you aren't motivated enough to actually RP with other people.

There are people who do RPs purely for the smut aspect and give 1% to the actual story telling. Which isn't a bad thing, but those people often PRETEND they're interested in your story when they actually just wanna fuck your fox girl, your sports boy, your tentacle monster, whatever it is. If that's the case, be honest, copy the picture, and find someone who's got an interest in that thing and DOESN'T have an entire plot synopsis written out because they're in this for both the smut and the storytelling. If you can't even be bothered to get a NAME correct, that tells me immediately that you're not really invested and you're just going through the motions until you hit the sex scenes where you can then, well, read the last two entries in this post and you'll see exactly who I'm talking about. Partial investment isn't fun, and only being present for the sex scenes, where you are only interested in being a TOTAL dom despite not knowing how doms actually work and why they work, will just bleed your partner dry until they're just husks stumbling between sex scenes where literally all they get to do is moan and say how amazing your dick is. YAWN! I don't know who wants that BORING garbage, but go and look for them, make your own request thread that they can then flock to. Stay off of MINE unless you love telling stories WHILE gangbanging every hole I've got. Important distinction you see.

So allow me to explain a kink called "Free Use". This is a specific kink where a person can be used for sex just on command. If you're relaxing on the couch and he just comes up, pulls aside your panties and starts fucking you? Free use. If you're at that special kind of school and you've got a collar around your neck, while you're in class some guy pulls you onto his lap and shoves his cock up your ass? Free use. Free use means you are a walking dildo, fleshlight or both. This can be voluntary, where the person LOVES just getting used on command, or it can be mandatory where some aspect of a fictional society or other circumstance means they have no choice in the matter. There's many different ways such a premise can be actualized but most of the people I've encountered that go for it, just narrow it down to one. MINE! MINE! SHE'S MINE! NOBODY FUCKS HER BUT ME! I GET ALL THE GIRLS!!!

This. Isn't. SEXY! The entire POINT of free use is the girl or guy is FREE USE. That means they are USED by many different people as a sex toy. If I wanted to be your personal fucking sex toy, I WOULDN'T have written entire plot synopses explaining how certain students at this school CAN BE USED BY ANYONE. I'd have written something more akin to a romance, YOU KNOW LIKE I HAVE ACTUALLY WRITTEN!? If someone writes a prompt, and you want to do that, but without the MOST IMPORTANT PART, IE THE KINK THE ENTIRE THING IS BASED OFF, then you don't want to do that RP. What you should do is copy the picture and use it on your own thread! You don't want to play this tentacle based RP where you go around capturing and raping people to turn to your tentacle loving cult (note to self, update Request Thread) you just want to fuck the girl used in the face claim of tentacle sex! So go do THAT! Leave me alone and let me seek out the stories I'M ACTUALLY ASKING FOR! All the images in the request threads are from the internet (barring EXTREMELY fringe examples) so you can just take them and put them in other places with a different prompt beneath them! Take the pictures and leave me out of it.

As I've stated before, creating new characters is a must. However, there's an easy to fall into trap where it becomes bad and lessens the RP.

Problems. We wanna solve them. But we need to solve them ourselves. Here's a scenario.
"You've found yourself in a strange city, you don't know where you are, when you are, and you have no money, no phone, and no resources."
This is a rough situation for sure. How are you going to proceed from this position?

Well what you're NOT gonna do, is create a character, that offers you a job. If your partner has set you up in a position where you're missing important things, such as money, then there's probably a PLAN or some reason you don't have money. So giving yourself an instant cure kills the RP. To put it into perspective, walking down the street and meeting a character that offers you work straight away, is like waking down the street and finding an unlocked briefcase full of cash. You've just invented a solution where one didn't exist. You need to find solutions that DO exist. For example, you have nothing, so you look around and see what's around you. The street seems empty, so you wander around for a bit until you find people. You manage to find a street that has some more activity on it. You find a guy that looks well off. You need money.

You have a few options now. One of them, is NOT to just TAKE this character and decide he's charitable.

You can try and whore yourself out to this guy.
You can bait him somewhere quieter and rob him.
You can try to pickpocket him or just outright swipe his briefcase and hope something expensive is inside it.

All of these are interactions, and they're all based on what you can immediately SEE. Because you do not KNOW this character. He is a blank slate. Blank slates are not immediately YOURS to command. If your partner introduces a character, ANY character, no matter how little information they give you about them, they probably have an idea of what this character will likely do. If you try to seduce them, attack them, chat them up. Just stealing them, isn't one of the options. If a problem is introduced in your RP, you need to solve it with what you currently have on hand. Do not make the mistake of introducing a solution via another character, or just spawning things in that weren't around before you needed them.

So RPs are all about characters. However, characters need to be CONSISTENT to work. Inconsistent characters are just random wild cards that can do ANYTHING and therefore don't matter. One of the simplest ways to make a character worthless through inconsistency, is by hijacking them. If your partner introduces a character, no matter how minor they seem to be, THAT IS STILL THEIR CHARACTER! They probably have SOME type of plan for them, even if it's just a few seconds of exposition. Don't TAKE that character. Do NOT and I will repeat this in bold DO NOT TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PARTNER'S CHARACTERS! PERIOD! EVER! KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF THEM! Every single character that is introduced has a purpose, so if you take over that character in your replies, you'll warp and even negate that purpose, completely stealing your partner's agency and ruining their setups and even payoffs. For example, let's say you've gone to a party, specifically a sex party. There's fucking all over the damn place.

You spot a total babe and she's sitting on a windowsill or something like that. Between her legs is another girl who's eating her out. Both the girls are naked, and the second girl's ass is just sticking right out there, ready and willing. So you whip out your dick, get on your knees behind her, and start fucking her. Alright yeah, this is hot, we're having a great time. Fast forward a smidge, you creampie her and then YOU decide the girl she was eating out is ANGRY now because second girl couldn't fully concentrate on eating her out and didn't make her cum, so she then takes you to another BDSM room to dominate you, but being the fucking alpha chad you are, you IMMEDIATELY turn the tables on her and with no fighting she just decides she's also a sub and lets you dom her. At that point you end your reply and graciously give this MANGLED character back to me. Thank you SOOOOO much. This isn't how orgies work. The CORRECT way this scenario unfolds, is once you finish fucking second girl, first girl crooks her finger cause now, IT'S HER TURN! BIG FUCKING SHOCKER, IT'S A FUCK PARTY, NOT A COMPETITION! Even if you're going more realistic, and you need time to recharge. SECOND GIRL WAS EATING HER OUT, YOU CAN DO THAT TOO! Then once you're recharged, shove your cock into her soaking cunt and RIDE that bitch!

Alternatively while you're fucking second girl, you can MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER, another guy that comes up and decides first girl needs more attention, so he slips in and starts fucking her. That's fine! Don't STEAL first girl though, and don't steal second girl either. Those aren't yours, you get to interact with them, not dictate what they do.

I'll provide another example showcasing how TERRIBLY this can go.
PC and OC are in a hot spring alone together. Things start to get hot and heavy, she's sucking your dick, and then you notice another girl is in the hot spring, due to the thick steam you hadn't seen her until just now. She's staring wide eyed, pure shock on her face. End post.
You take it up, and your reaction, is to take her hand and pull her in, then you say she gets on her knees and her tongue joins OC's on your dick.

Well that girl? She's a lesbian. OC? She doesn't like sharing with other girls. Now BOTH these characters are fucking furious at you, and the new girl uses the magic she has to KILL YOU because you've just tried to rape her.

Yeah, THAT'S what I'm fucking doing, because you STOLE this character I've worked hard to make because you thought she was just a set piece for you to screw, because things are ALL about you, you're the MAIN CHARACTER and everything just falls perfectly into place for you.

Here's a fun fact. Actions have consequences, but I'll expand on that in the next section. For now, take this to heart, and DON'T steal characters.

A lot of the RPs I've ended, have ended, because my partner hit a death flag. That doesn't always mean they died, but they played the character as if the narrative would bend around them and their actions, then because of their actions, the RP ended. For a very simple example, there's a young girl, high schooler, who sneaked with her friend into this club. It's rougher than she anticipated and some guys try to press her into things she doesn't want to do. A big shot in this club, maybe the owner even, shows up to save her. To do that, he BRUTALLY disembowels 2 guys, slits a third's throat and stamps on the fourth guy's head until his BRAINS are leaking out. Well, you've saved the girl from being raped, but now she is BOLTING out the fucking door as fast as she can and you never see her again because she's NEVER coming anywhere near this side of TOWN ever again. The RP is now over because you decided being as violent as possible would have no consequences. The arrogant assumption that the RP is all about you and nothing you do in-universe has lasting consequences is what ends a good chunk of my RPs. I've made the mistake of creating a blatant death flag and then excusing a partner from triggering it ONCE (Going outside at night was certain death, and I saved him) and I'm never doing that ever again. You hit a death flag, you end the RP. PERIOD. No excuses, no do overs, nothing. If I let you get away with it, you're just gonna do it again.

Though, in all honesty, you'll do it again and again regardless, but at least I don't have to deal with you. Every single person I've RP'd with that has hit a death flag, has done it for the same reason. Because they're arrogantly assuming they're super fucking chad alpha amaze balls that can do no wrong. The premise of the RP is you find a girl alone in a night club, chat her up and literally the first thing she says is she wants to drive you back to your place and fuck you. She's clearly a total slut and she wants to bang you, and instead you insist not having sex and getting to know one another would be MUCH more fulfilling, you're so great you're worth the wait, and you repeatedly turn down her offer of sex right up until you get home and she kicks your dumb ass outta her car and leaves, and you never see her again, end RP.
Yes that was a REAL example. My partner actually acted like that, I explained to him why she left, and he just went on believing he was right.

Different RP, my partner said he wanted to become a villain, I ok'd it. He turned evil in ONE SENTENCE. This is the RP where going outside at night means certain death. I saved him(without actually breaking my own rules mind you, cause I know what I'm doing), and like 3 posts later he pulled this shit. He didn't get to have sex ONCE and was instantly evil and uber obsessed with OC. He went on to repeatedly break my magic system, just deciding he could spawn very strong monsters that he controls out of thin air and even HEAL wounds with his MONSTER TAMING POWERS. Yeah, don't even fucking ask, I don't know! I obviously killed him and ended the RP, and afterwards I explained in EXCRUCIATING detail why what he did was wrong, and he responded with "Well it's just my style, I did nothing wrong". He learned NOTHING, insisted he was in the right, and I later learned he got BANNED. Take a wild fucking guess how that probably happened.

Almost EVERY partner I've had that has hit a death flag, has gotten extremely pissy about it. I've explained why the death flag was hit, and they ALWAYS deny it and insist they did nothing wrong. If you're in a RP that you believed was taking place in the normal world, Earth with no magic or aliens or anything, and then you WAKE UP TO SEE A FUCKING 6 INCH TALL PERSON STANDING ON YOUR CHEST THREATENING TO EAT YOUR EYELIDS, you should have a reaction to that! If you keep learning this INSANE shit that didn't exist when you went to sleep is suddenly a thing, and your reaction is to just NOT care your entire world is being upended, DON'T GET SURPRISED when a character decides that's fucking suspicious and you might be some kind of fucking spy or a danger. Especially when that character HAS BEEN CHARACTERIZED AS FUCKING PARANOID AND AGGRESSIVE! Also don't get surprised when I set a death flag, I make it CLEAR that "if you do this, it's over, period, you've walked away and it's done" and then you do that thing, AND IT ENDS! Don't get fucking shocked, and it's not MY fault your response to mind blowing secrets being revealed is to really unnaturally act like it's no big deal, not even being calm and approaching it logically, but to IGNORE that it's happening and ask NO QUESTIONS. This isn't normal people. You would NEVER do this if you woke up and found fucking ET chilling at your computer. No matter how fucking awesome you think you are. Even if you decide your character wouldn't freak out, to ALSO make them not ask a single question about what the fuck is going on, makes them look INSANELY suspicious, like they KNEW this was a thing all along and just needed it exposed to make their move, and are now making excuses to LEAVE as if they have somewhere more important to be than talking to a REAL LIFE ALIEN!!?

Yes, that's also a real example. I explained in excruciating detail what he did wrong, why being so unnatural freaked the other characters out so bad, and he just decided that was a TOTALLY reasonable way to react to his entire existence being questioned, that being not reacting at all. He gave me bullshit platitudes about how "I accept the criticisms that are valid, but I don't accept the ones that aren't, and you know the ones that aren't" ARROGANTLY assuming I just said some bullshit knowing it was bullshit and hoping I could TRICK HIM into thinking he's the real problem, WHICH HE WAS by the way. Since he was going to be such a dick about my very reasonable critique of how he ended up at this death flag, I laid into him and explained EVERYTHING he did wrong, how he could improve ect. I didn't just insult him and call him bad, to be clear, I explained. I was constructive. And he never replied to that message, he either never even read it or blocked me the second I dared to question his godly RPing abilities. I don't know, nor do I care. I'm just here to help you not be like the pricks that have bumbled into my death flags.

A well made death flag isn't EASY to hit, usually they're extremes. For example, if you're entering a romance RP and in your first post you RAPE OC, that's a death flag. Shouldn't really need to explain why. A really stupid death flag would be you're on a date and you ask her if she likes orange juice, and she HATES it and you for mentioning it and storms off. That, is a very stupid death flag. Again, shouldn't have to explain why. I have some HARD romance RPs that have mine fields of death flags, but even THEN I offer lots of help through information available in the story. It's up to you to analyze that information and get the hints littered about the place. If I say she takes love letters in her locker and immediately throws them in the trash without reading them, DON'T WRITE A LOVE LETTER. If I say she's gone on a date with X and it didn't even last a week, MAAAAAYBE go find this guy and ask him for his story? Now keep in mind his opinion might be heavily skewed in his favor, so you've gotta listen and pick out where he fucked up.

A difficult RP may have a lot more death flags, but they're still well thought out. And most importantly, it's UP FRONT about it. My hardest romance RP is DIFFICULT to navigate, and I'm not hiding that at all. If someone requests that RP, I make it extra clear how difficult it is and how easily they could run into a death flag. So whenever you're RPing, remember to think about what could have catastrophic results, and avoid doing that.

For people MAKING RPs? DON'T just move the death flags when someone's about to hit it. Analyze if the death flag is reasonable, and decide if the action to trigger it requires enough stupid decisions. Slapping your girlfriend's ass in public (unless she's told you NOT to do that) isn't a good enough reason to trigger a DEATH flag. A "Fuck you" flag absolutely, make him get his good graces back, she can be pissed off about it, but a DEATH flag is something final. So keep that in mind and lastly, TAKE THE FUCKING CRITICISM YOU DOUCHEBAGS! IT'LL HELP YOU AVOID THIS SHIT IN THE FUTURE!

I touched on this a little bit in my previous entry on death flags, but this is going to be all about this dreaded disease.

Alright, so.... You may be confused. "Haku, are you stupid? My character is LITERALLY the main character! That's kinda the whole point of role playing, to be the main character, not some random side character."
That's technically true, but Main Character Syndrome doesn't mean someone MISTAKENLY thinks they're the main character. It means someone THINKS they're the main character.

Take a moment and ponder this question. Think through all the anime, manga, video games, movies, tv shows, books and so on that you've consumed. How many of those, has a main character, that believes THEY are THE main character? I would wager, not that many. Even in a lot of Isekai I've read, and I've read a LOT, there are almost NONE where the MC believes the story revolves around them. In fact, I've read more stories where there IS a character that believes they're the main character and everything revolves around them, and they, are the VILLAINS the actual main character fights against. And they're INSUFFERABLE. Because ANY character that believes the story revolves around them is going to be an annoying twat.

Characters that think the story revolves around them will do whatever they want for THEIR benefit. It may surprise some of you, but this website you're on right now, is pretty largely focused on sex. I know, it's flipping your world upside down. So most of the RPs here will in some way shape or form be about your partner, having sex. It may be a romance RP, it may be an action RP, it may be something entirely different. Generally, there's going to be sex happening at some point. Combine this with main character syndrome, and you've got a pretty shit RP partner. Everything is about them. It's all about how great they are. It's about how enormous their dick is, and how they can have sex for an hour straight without cumming once, because in their mind the main character is someone who's so awesome he makes women cum nonstop, cause he's GENEROUS and it's not even about HIS pleasure.

Yes, it is about his pleasure. Because we don't want to RP with that guy. Just saying we cum lots and lots isn't fulfilling. A quickie can be way more fulfilling even if the person you're playing opposite doesn't cum at all. It's about quality, not quantity. Main characters never think about what YOU might want though. They want what they want and that's all that matters. And if you punish them for being the main character, they'll make sure you know it's all your fault, cause it can't be their fault, everything they did was COMPLETELY reasonable.

If you're a psychopath.

I have found in my years that people who often RP, are rather bad at reasoning out situations. That or they're just typing and not thinking at all, which WOULD explain some of the sentences I've seen. Yikes.

The examples are endless though. Situations are complicated most of the time, and most people aren't social geniuses (especially not on this site, let's not delude ourselves), but that doesn't mean you can't learn how to read situations. In a RP, actions are IMPORTANT. You can't just walk up to a cop and shoot him in the middle of a city center, that has obvious consequences. But, what about a situation with LESS obvious consequences? It's important to think about these things, and I mean ACTUALLY think about it, not just say you're thinking about all the angles then proceeding with a plan that's so riddled with flaws it gives the Riddler wet dreams.

Let's have a couple examples.
Setting, a fantasy world you have been summoned to. You have just entered a local business, and you want to use your modern knowledge to get yourself an in with this company, since you're basically stranded in a world you know fuck all about.
So, what is a good strategy here? Here's just a couple options.
1- Explain you are from another world and you're in need of assistance, but you have knowledge that could greatly improve this person's business to give in exchange.
2- Ask for a job and hope they're hiring AND it's a job you know how and can do.
3- Try and strike a bargain, securing a high status job in this business in exchange for your premium knowledge.
4- Use a smidgen of your modern knowledge to quickly fix a small issue for free, then strike up a conversation about working with this business further.

Alright, so these are just a few options, there are endless ways to go about achieving your goal, but these are some broad ones to start with. So, how do we appraise each one?
It's actually simple. Just ask basic questions.
Option 1- Just come clean. Does this directly GET you anything? No, it's ENTIRELY dependent on this person's reaction, which you could never reasonably predict. What do you know about the area you're in? We've established already you know NOTHING, that's why you want this job in the first place, and because you don't know anything you don't know anyone's perspective on people summoned from other worlds. It might be to kill them on sight. It might be to imprison them and torture them for information. It might be to feed them to a sex hungry tentacle monster. You don't know. And THAT is the most important question, the question EVERYTHING else leads into.

What do you KNOW?
Option 2 is entirely a shot in the dark. You don't know what job they might be hiring for, if they even are hiring. You also don't know if they even give a shit about some nobody, cause remember THEY don't know about YOU either. You are entirely an unknown quantity, and that's risky to bet on.
Option 3 may sound reasonable at first, but remember, YOU SUCK AT SOCIAL COMPLEXITIES, remember? And a negotiation is THICK with social complexities. In fact it's pure social contest. It's you against them, and THEY have all the cards because remember, YOU KNOW NOTHING. Now you might be thinking "Yes I do know something, I know all this modern science, I'd be invaluable." Well guess what? THEY don't know that! Just because you say you're a super genius, doesn't mean it's true. You could be a scam artist trying to just get into one of their offices and then steal whatever you can. You could be the spy of a rival company sent here to steal their secrets. They don't know, and because they don't know, they're not taking such a risk on you, again, AN UNKNOWN. That's why the ONLY good answer of these 4 is

Option 4. So why is this option so good? It's balanced, and it will directly get you an in at this company. Why is that? Well, by using some of your knowledge to help, you show you HAVE that knowledge to begin with. NOBODY is going to trust you just SAYING shit, and they won't give you a chance to prove it "later" either, so don't EVER try to get something without giving something. It's a fool's errand. So show a little knowledge, but just a little. Keeping the breadth of your knowledge unknown TO THEM is good, because remember, if they don't know they'll be more hesitant to take a risk. By showing you're useful, you've reduced the risk of hiring you in the first place, HOWEVER because they don't know the breadth of your knowledge, they can't just do some illegal shit to try and get it all out of you. That's risky for reasons that should be obvious, and if they don't know what you know, it could easily blow up in their face. If they know everything, it might be worth the profits to squeeze you dry. Since they just know enough to see your value, they're far more likely to be your friend. You catch more flies with honey, remember? If they just give you what you ask for, you'll keep benefiting them and they don't have to take any big risks.

In addition, by performing the initial task just on your own, you show your character. They will believe you to be a good person. An honest person, and one who can be trusted, within reason. If you however hold your knowledge HOSTAGE, even something as simple as the solution to an easily solved problem, they will believe you to be an asshole, and depending on the problem you refuse to solve, you might actually be.
A real example now.
Just recently, at the time of writing this, I was doing a RP where the premise of the RP is someone is summoned from Earth and sent to another world to teach them about various sexual acts. Due to divine reasons, the people in this world don't know much about sex other than "Penis in vagina, and this how babies made". Because of divine reasons again, they've gotten rid of that pure reproduction thing, but the farthest they've gotten is making brothels so men can have sex with women for pleasure.... But again, that's IT, it's still penis in vagina, but equals pleasure instead of baby. They don't have blowjobs, lingerie, anal, none of that. So you are sent here to introduce new perversions. That is LITERALLY your purpose here, ok? So, fast forward, you have traveled a bit with this cowgirl with MASSIVE boobs. For personal reasons she is traveling to become a prostitute at this brothel. You go with her, and discover she cannot be hired because this brothel wanted cowgirls so they could have sex with centaur customers, however this particular cowgirl has a very tight vagina and cannot do that. So much to her despair, she is not hired on at this establishment, which is the only one in this town.

This, SHOULD be where you come in to save the day. This is EXACTLY what you are here to do. She doesn't need her pussy to get centaurs off, her boobs are more than enough for that task! Naturally, with this poor girl in tears and begging to be hired, she'll do anything at all, you come in with an idea. The owner is at least willing to hear you out, why not?

Then you hold this knowledge hostage, refusing to explain it as you demand things like a high paying position, that you just made up. in this brothel and word of your incredible skill spread far and wide. Despite knowing full well this girl's family will be in danger and her younger sister will be next on the chopping block to be a prostitute if she can't get this job, you adamantly refuse to actually help until YOUR financial and social security is set in stone. To top it all off, you a 6 foot chad steps right up to and TOWERS over the 5 foot catboy who owns this establishment, very clearly using your superior height to come off as more in command and intimidating.

If I have to explain why this strategy is insanely stupid, please never message me for a RP, I don't even want to speak to you. For those of you who would like to try this particular RP, PLEASE just titfuck the cowgirl, it's not that complex a situation! Stop trying to be some suave businessman, you're not, you just sound like an obnoxious twat.

Attempting to intimidate someone whom you wish to enter into business with, is retarded. Even if you don't believe you're doing that, clearly emphasizing how small the character is as you step right up to them can really only be taken negatively.
Holding this girl's financial security HOSTAGE, as you are claiming you can solve the problem preventing her from being hired, unless YOU are rewarded, makes you a cunt. JUST helping this girl helps EVERYONE, including yourself. She gets the job she needs, the brothel gets literally the exact thing they wanted, someone to handle Centaurs, AND a new way to pleasure customers which is their whole business. And you gain the favor of this brothel and a perfect base to gradually spread your perverted knowledge, which again is the reason you are here. You are not here to be a businessman, and you especially aren't here to try and forcefully SQUEEZE every last ounce of benefit you can from every single situation.

Simple is often better. If you can easily solve a problem that helps everyone, do it. Then next time there's a problem, THEN you can charge. They need to know you're worth the TIME before investing anything else into you.

This simple question of knowledge can really help guide your thinking when puzzling out a situation. The other person needs to KNOW something to take any action that'll be in your favor. You need to know about the environment you're in. If you know people from other worlds are worshiped, great, fess up immediately. If you don't know how they're treated, take no action on that basis. Will they praise you? Will they gut you? You don't KNOW, so move on to something else. You want to get a job? Do they know who you are? No, so your word means nothing. It doesn't matter you ARE a super genius, if THEY don't know it, you don't got it. Since your word means nothing, do you have someone whose word DOES mean something? No? Then since words won't work, you must resort to action. Prove you'd be useful, just do enough to prove you HAVE knowledge, but don't just make yourself an open book.

And very importantly, BE HUMBLE whatever happens. Nobody likes someone who's constantly singing their praises. And no, diverting it to "Oh, my CULTURE is just SO much more advanced than this one" doesn't reduce it at all.

Ahhhh, time. Apparently it's fine to waste it.

I cannot count the number of RPs I've had where I open up the new post, read through it, a couple of times even, and then just sit there. Then I'll tab out and do something else for a while, then come back and just stare at the message again. Sometimes, this can go on for HOURS. If this happens enough times in one RP, I might just close the tab entirely, and that's how RPs end.

What's happening though? Why aren't I just replying? It's not because I'm unmotivated or anything like that, it's the contents of the post. Many people seem to believe they need to take every single step, and they need to do it one at a time as well. Here's a very VERY simplified example, don't take this as something that would actually happen.
My Post-Alex wakes up in the morning, her body somewhat sore, but pleasantly so. The last night was wonderful, regardless of how tiring it was. Now that she got to wake up in her new lover's arms after a night of passion, she was eager to take on the day. They'd already made tons of plans they wanted to do over this weekend. As something hard poked into her from behind, Alex grinned and got started on the first thing she wanted to do. Slinking down into the blankets, she found her man's cock and gently sucked it into her mouth. This should be a damn fine way to start his day as well.

Partner Post-Jason began to stir as something wet and warm enveloped his lower half. He opened his eyes and lifted the sheet, Alex's head becoming visible above his crotch. He smiled and sat upright, not wanting to laze about while his girlfriend was working so hard. He leaned forward and his fingers found her pussy, sinking in to her folds to give back the pleasure she was giving him.

Do you see the issue there? In this example, I set up that they were going to have a jam packed weekend of fun, and she was kicking it off with a morning blowjob. Instead of taking the other half of that event, my partner decided, nah. He just does nothing.
"Haku, you idiot, he obviously started fingering her. That's the same thing you did, and it's obviously a sex scene."
WRONG, this, is NOT a sex scene. A sex scene needs some build up, something to set up the fuel for the flames. This is a spontaneous sex act meant to kick off the day. This is a springboard into the weekend I'd set up in this scene. Sure, I'm starting it with a blowjob, but the narrative doesn't need to STOP entirely for every sexual activity.

My partner COULD have used the blowjob to wake him up as he's orgasming, then having some playful banter with his girlfriend. She has a mouth full of jizz, maybe he remarks on how normally he'd give her a morning kiss, but he's decided not this time, and goes off to make breakfast or hop in the shower, allowing me to return banter and go with him to make breakfast, maybe getting a bit flirty as we cook while naked. Boom, THAT'S the setup for a sex SCENE. So is following him into the shower. Or, he goes for a shower, I go for breakfast, or I do something else entirely. There is no reason for you to STOP the RP to have a sex scene out of nowhere. You CAN have sex with her, but having your entire post basically being sitting up and fingering her, means NOTHING HAS PROGRESSED. So what options do I have for my next post? Basically, I can keep sucking you off, or I suppose I could get on your lap and start riding you. COULD I say she just stops blowing you and leaves to actually do something? No, not really, cause then why'd she start in the first place? I'm your girlfriend, not a series of text boxes that have no personality. I can't just do whatever I want, because I have to do what SHE would do.

By taking the blowjob as the start of a spontaneous sex scene instead of just a singular event to kickstart the scene, means progress has halted. The story has STOPPED so these characters can fuck over the course of MULTIPLE posts from each of us, because every act needs to be narrated one at a time.

Now, CAN this work? Yes. But only, ONLY, if both people can post FAST one after the other for an extended period of time. Most people, cannot or do not do that. Most people will get 1 or 2 posts a DAY, and maybe even less than that. The WORST person to RP with, at least of the ones that aren't totally unbearable, are the brief one weekers. If you only get out one post a week or something in that range, it BETTER be plentiful in progress. Get that shopping DONE, do your errands, make a plan for your day's activities. DON'T just say something like "I go around the market, looking for anything that catches my eye" and that's the whole post you took a WEEK to get around to making. That's a few minutes of effort that you can only manage to exert once a WEEK? If that's your word count, you BETTER be just pumping out replies like there's no tomorrow. Of course there's also the fluffy posters. These people are the same as the once a weekers, but they just add TONS of meaningless fluff to their posts so it doesn't LOOK like it took them 2 minutes to write, but in terms of the actual RP, that's about the effort they truly put in.

So if you're going to post once a day or less even, make sure you're USING that time effectively. Put in some effort and DON'T slow the action down even further. If you click post and I have nothing to do but go "Oh yeah that's so good, fuck me harder"
Then you are effectively castrating MY preferred post length by locking me in a box. I'm not fighting monsters, I'm not out on the town, I'm not researching anything. I'm having sex with you. As the woman, as I so frequently am because my female thread gets 100 times the attention of both my other threads combined, I have very little agency in this situation. There's just not very much I can do. Even if I say I cum, you're probably just going to do ANOTHER post saying you just keep fucking me through my orgasm, wasting ANOTHER post that could've been spent progressing the narrative. I've had partners that spent over HALF A DOZEN POSTS walking 10 feet and titfucking a girl because they just held my characters hostage by TALKING instead of DOING the one thing they should ACTUALLY be doing.

This lesson is very important. DON'T END YOUR POST UNLESS YOUR PARTNER CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING MORE THAN SAY THEY FEEL WHAT YOU JUST DID TO THEM! Sex scenes that drag out become boring for the taker, because we don't have a lot we can DO. This leads into my lesson on cumming more. If you're pounding my sweet ass and then cum all over my smackable cheeks, and end your post by pulling out panting, there's TONS I can now do in response. If you just say you're fucking me, WHAT DO I DO!? Just say in response "I lay there and get fucked"? Yes! What else do I have!? Cut out the fluff, put in the effort if your time is scarce, and don't hold your partner hostage by dragging every single post out.

Or, "How Not To Piss Off Worldbuilders Majorly"
But that doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well.

Right, so I build a lot of fantasy worlds. It is a LOT of work, even when you take a minimalist route, which you SHOULD for situations like this, lest you never sleep. Anyway, this isn't a tutorial on MAKING fantasy worlds, it's a tutorial on RPing in someone ELSE'S.

I make it clear in my request threads that I want my partners to participate in RPs, I want them to make their own characters and to contribute to the world. I don't think people actually understand what that MEANS.

It means to make YOUR OWN things. Make YOUR characters. Make YOUR towns. YOUR plants or animals or even monsters. It does not mean, I say "There's a blue mushroom on the ground" and you then say "I pick the mushroom, eat it, and it's juicy and delicious." Because that mushroom isn't supposed to be possible to pick without super strength, biting through it would be damn near impossible, and if you want to get nutrition out of it you need to use it a certain way.
"Haku, that example is stupid, who would just pick and eat a random mushroom they don't know anything about?"
You'd be surprised actually, but that isn't the point anyway. The point is, I've introduced this mushroom, not you. You get to decide how YOUR stuff works. If I describe a place that means I know what the place contains, I know what plants I want to be there, and that means I know if you eat this mushroom you'll DIE. In a fantasy world especially the setting is very important, there could be magical bullshit going on at any turn. So stealing my mushroom is literally stealing my worldbuilding, all my hard work.

Instead of just plucking and eating the mushroom, INSPECT the mushroom. CAN you pick it? How does it smell? Can you tell if it has any dangerous features? Then, an hour later, you can say you find a berry bush and that the berries make you horny when eaten. THAT, is participating. You can't just get dropped into the middle of a forest, I say you have no food and you're hungry, then you say "I find a berry bush full of nutritious berries that sate hunger and thirst." cause that's just making the problem I created a non-problem. Be very careful about avoiding that. But make YOUR plants, YOUR animals, YOUR characters. Don't steal. It really ticks people like me off. Remember, you are INTERACTING with this world, you don't OWN it. If I introduce some person you stumble upon, don't decide what their personality is, don't make them speak, speak TO them. Or observe them in hiding and try to ascertain their personality and motives.

In the same way, I won't grab a character you made and decide she likes shoving acorns up her ass.

In creating for a world you haven't made, there's one other thing you must observe. Wait. Don't do, ANYTHING in the beginning. Don't even introduce a plant until you have a hang of what the world you're in is like. Especially in a drastically different world from our own. Magic and monsters is one thing, but some worlds can be different on fundamental levels. Worlds like that you need to give it time. I normally make such worlds Isekai RPs. You are from Earth and get summoned somehow to this super strange world. This is an excellent excuse for you to do NOTHING until you've had some experience and you get the gist of how things work. I want my partners to participate, but trust me, I've got it covered for at minimum the first couple DOZEN posts. There's no rush, take your time.

Last piece of advice, actually pay attention. You don't need to take notes on everything, but just, pay attention. Do SOME logical reasoning. If everything around you is shaped like a dick, MAYBE don't jump straight to biting everything? Just saying. Caution in new environments is always a good thing. In other news, that is now my new favorite motto.

No, not in a hostile kinda way. Not literally at least.

Right so if you're on this site, you probably know what a bottom is. It's the receiver during sex, simple as that. Doesn't matter if the bottom is a guy or a girl, if the top is a guy, a girl, a tentacle monster or an incorporeal manifestation of the concept of butt sex. Whoever is "on the bottom" is the bottom. Disclaimer, geographical location not actually relevant.

So what's this section actually about? Easy. How to RP, with a bottom. Without! Taking away your bottom's ability to participate. What does that mean?

Well the first post in this School is Action and Reaction. I've touched on this a bit in other sections, but it's possible for your actions to take AWAY the ability of your partner to do their OWN action. In that instance all they can do is react to what you're doing, and what you are doing is blocking off their ability to do their own thing. Most commonly, this happens during sex. An example.

PC grabs OC, pulling her hands behind her back, shoving his dick into her sopping wet pussy and ramming it in so deep it kisses her eager womb. He continues to pound her as holding onto her wrists makes her hanging breasts bounce around oh so delightfully. Hearing the wet clap of his cock in her pussy and hips against her full cheeks was driving him wild with lust. End post.

.....THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT!?

Ok, this shit is COMPLICATED, because what I just wrote? That's hot. That's not something you AREN'T allowed to do, in fact such things are FINE to do. That's why this section is going to confuse some people. You actually gotta think about when taking away your partner's action is ok. It's ONLY ok, when you're ACTUALLY compensating on your end. Basically you're saying "I got this" and many times, you immediately do not got this.

When you do something like the example post, you have restricted OC's ability to do basically anything but go "Oh yeah your dick feels so good, fuck me more"
Now, you CAN do that, but if you do that for too long, we just roll our eyes and try to get through the stretched out scene you wanna jerk yourself off with. Think of it like this. Have you EVER watched a full 20 minute, 30, HOUR plus porn video start to finish? No, you fucking liar, you have not. You skip around to the parts that really tickle your pickle. Basically what you're doing if you persist with those example posts too much, is forcing your partner to sit through your master's thesis porn script. Yaaaaaaaaawn. Even if that's somehow fun for you, it's not actually fun for us. The top in sex is by definition in control, taking charge, and THAT means we have a lot less to do. So if we have less to do, it is now YOUR job to entertain US. Repeating basically the same thing about how good you are at fucking us isn't entertaining for us. It was fine the first time, now it's getting sad.

So how do you fix this? Well, I already made a post on exactly what you should do. CUM MORE! Just making us repeat "OC cums. OC cums again. Oh wow OC is just cumming so hard, look at you go." is asswater. Instead, INCLUDE us. If you're gonna ground pound us, paint us with jizz while you're at it. Give us your cock to play with, sit on our face, use your tentacle magic to fuck us in all our holes while having more tentacles left over for us to play with, or hell just have a bunch of demons gang bang us sluts while our bellies swell up like fucking balloons cause so much demon splooge is being forced down our whore throats.

Doggy style over a counter is only hot for one or two posts. If you want an extended sex scene, make it more DYNAMIC. If your RP is more on the realistic side, lean into that. You can't cum over and over again, so STOP having sex so you can have a breather so you don't cum too quickly. In these cases you probably wanna make the sex more INTIMATE. Stop the actual sex to run your hands over OC's body, admire her boobs, nuzzle his soft little neck, turn her cheeks into fucking bongos. These breathers even give us a chance to participate more actively, returning affection rather than simple lust.

The sex you're currently doing is what a couple married 20 years does when they only have 3 minutes and don't wanna wake the kids, except you're trying to stretch it out to a half dozen+ posts. Trust me, there's NOTHING sexier than a sex scene where BOTH RPers are invested and active. Master this tactic, and you can even make a hole in the wall scenario engaging.

More lessons will be added as I think of and have the time and motivation to write them. I encourage other people to add their viewpoints and maybe even lessons they've learned in their time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom