Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ„ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ [ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ&๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ] limited time search

passerby count!

• pop

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • pow

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

baeleaf

simpingway
image.png

status looking | activity 1-3 para 1-2x per week | style 3rd person | f-list link
๐›๐š๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ
tldr version at the bottom.

๐–คฃ . ๐–ฅง . ๐–กผ . โš˜

hi! i'm baeleaf-- bae, or leafy or whatever other cute lil nickname you wanna sticker onto me-- and i'm
looking, very hesitantly, for a partner or two. i say hesitantly because i'm coming off of a very, very
image.png

long hiatus and i... am honestly not quite sure where i stand in coming back to the writing game. i really
want to get back into a hobby i so love and adore, but i'm a human, a broken one at that, and mental
health is a b i t c h sometimes.

๐ŸŒฟ sometimes i struggle, like any normal person may, with mental health. on off days, for either party,
i'm down to just joke around & goof off ooc or even discuss more ideas. i'll let you know if i'm having
an off day~
๐ŸŒฟ i am ghost friendly! a heads up is nice but never necessary. c:
๐ŸŒฟ as a visual learner i personally love reference images of any form, but descriptions are good too!
๐ŸŒฟ lowercase is just for my own aesthetic, i think it's cute
๐ŸŒฟ i don't bite! unless... you want me to, then, okay i bite!
๐ŸŒฟ canon x oc > oc x oc > canon x canon
๐ŸŒฟ pms / threads > gdocs. no discord for now.
๐ŸŒฟ m x f > f// > m//

• i'm a 30-year old married dog mom who works a full time job & has something akin to a real life off the computer. my time online varies but i like to pop in as much as possible. as stated above i would like to try to post 1-2 times per week but again i don't really have any structure of my life. real life takes priority over everything so i never expect anyone to drop everything for a hobby and i please ask you do the same for me. i love to chat on the side and make friends so please feel free to hit me up just to muse about and have a few giggles.
  • word count varies, i like to match my partner as best i can, but i do love the time old quality over quantity. if it's short but i can work with it, no biggie, i just ask for no one-liners please! i prefer to write with people around my age so ideally someone 21+. all characters are 18+ always always a l w a y s. i'm a sub at heart so i would prefer to write sub / switch chars. you'll really have to convince me to write a firm dominant. i like some smut with my story, i don't love a structured 50/50 or 40/60 and what have you. if it blends with the story i'm all for it. i also don't need writing samples, i'm not picky & i'm not gonna ask for some crazy requirements or word counts, etc.

๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ & ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ

image.png

• enemies to lovers โ€ข soulmates โ€ข โthey were roommatesโž โ€ข monster โ€ข mafia โ€ข greek myth โ€ข grumpy sunshine โ€ข siblings โ€ข fated mates โ€ข coffee shop โ€ข hero & villain โ€ข forbidden romance โ€ข exhibitionism โ€ข fairy tale retelling โ€ข fantasy โ€ข modern fantasy โ€ข post apoc โ€ข sci-fi โ€ข a/b/o โyou cameโž, โyou calledโž โ€ข age gaps โ€ข โtouch her and dieโž โ€ข size differences โ€ข pet names โ€ข possessiveness โ€ข noncon | dubcon โ€ข slow burns โ€ข teacher x student
  • my hero academia โ€ข dragon age โ€ข mass effect โ€ข inuyasha โ€ข harvest moon โ€ข rune factory โ€ข coral island โ€ข destiny โ€ข skyrim โ€ข fallout 4 โ€ข avatar ( james cameron ) โ€ข dragon ball โ€ข avatar the last airbender โ€ข pokemon โ€ข final fantasy vii & crisis core โ€ข genshin impact โ€ข firefly โ€ข marvel cu โ€ข cyberpunk 2077 โ€ข disney โ€ข supernatural โ€ข haikyuu โ€ข demon slayer โ€ข hobbit | lotr โ€ข jujutsu kaisen
  • business call | red & the wolf | liiick!~ | bondage
  • gore | vore โ€ข loli | shota โ€ข bathroom stuffs

• star wars
    liSTEN i'm very new to the star wars fandom / universe so i'm still learning & i haven't finished everything that's been offered (i'm almost done with rebels!). but my god the fucking chokehold some of these characters have on me i'm looking at you agent kallus is ridiculous. i'm open to ideas but again i'm partial to agent kallus, maul or clone troopers. haven't played any canons in this universe but i'm open to trying! same w/ oc's.

inuyasha
    i have and will always have a hankering for my sweet, naive celestial being falling disgustingly in love with the undead mercenary idiot that is bankotsu. any universe, any form, any way, i have ideas, i have cravings. if someone grants me this i will do quite literally anything you ask of me, holy shit. i personally love playing inuyasha, sesshomaru or kouga and can try my hand at anyone else, too!

final fantasy xiv
    i got wols & i got ocs, i can play canons i can play oc's i can play whoever your little heart desires. no set ideas but loads of love for this game & it's mess of a character roster, it's so big i'm sure we can come up with anything. i have a fondness for estinien, hien and grandpaemet-selch.
  • once upon a multiverse
    storybrooke was hit with yet another spell-- but it wasn't rumple. or at least their rumple. the multiverse has made it's way to the little town of storybrooke with more than just a few of their normal fairytale characters walking around, but in different forms and not quite as they remember one another. basically, old stories, new stories, side stories, you name it all clash. open to ideas for various pairings / scenarios but i'll admit i am partial to captain hook cough jason isaacs or colin o'donoghue or the mad hatter.

the last unicorn
    schmendrick's magic transformed the unicorn and the bull. idk it's that tall vs smoll buff vs petite trope that makes my mouth water. i got nothing else this is shameless indulgent crap. would also not mind seeing this in a modern fantasy setting too.

fate / type-moon
    mostly fate centered, my knowledge is off the recent anime shows, the fgo game and some just random reading. i have literally no where to start with this, i love this fandom so much. i have a lot of oc's and will literally play anyone for you. also, maybe, open to harem or reverse harem, but its a big maybe. i get burnt out playing so many characters.
  • modern greek myth
    if you've read or seen anything about the webtoon lore olympus, this is kind of the vibe i'm looking for. there's also a bunch of books with this kind of theme too, neon gods, touch of series, etc. i also did this kind of plot / idea with a dc universe spin once and it was... pretty dope. incest is alright here, also not if its not your schtick. i personally love hades x persephone, but i also dig other gods / deities as well~

human / elf x beastmen
    again with the dainty vs. buff & gruff trope. can be fantasy, modern, modern fantasy. any kind of beastmen are great but i do love me some wolfmen & lizardmen the most. no real plot in mind honestly. cute & fluffy with some angst, darker & more mature, a mix? whatever!

๐ญ๐ฅ๐๐ซ; ๐ก๐ข ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐›๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐Ÿ, ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ & ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom