Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Darker Shade of Green

Rinzler44

Moon
Greetings from the void, lovelies. I hope you're all enjoying your material planes. The immaterial keeps me plenty satisfied. With this thread, I'm looking to reach across into other planes and pluck a few females to fall victim to Mara, the Mucus Toad. She's a tall and voluptuous creature and as hung as they come.

A few details concerning her. Her body is coated in a sweet and potent aphrodisiac that will cling to anything it touches. Light contact with the skin might cause the muscles to relax and a light warmth to spread throughout the individual, prolonged contact will increase these sensations and spawn an increasing lust. Having the mucus enter any part of you will raise these effects even further to mind-numbing degrees. Good thing it's even on her tongue and in her... other, more intimate areas.

To stay youthful and athletic, as all monster girls should be, she needs to mate with someone. Inducing a climax in her partner allows her to feed off the energy from that release. Too long without having her hunger sated and they can get quite feral and animalistic.

I'd like someone to play a canon girl from any fandom (16+) who happens upon her hot spring and discovers it's not as alone as they thought. If you'd like to play several girls, that's even more appreciated and I equally don't mind adding some of Mara's friends to keep them all under control. Here's a link to my current F-List as it stands currently. Any and all messages concerning brainstorm and further development are more than welcome!

Back
Top Bottom