Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Fun with Ladies and Ladies with dicks (NSFW)

Chainsmoke

Planetoid
wA2sWob.png

⟼[ Status: ON || Avg. Word Count: Flexible || RP Medium: Discord/PMs/Threads || F - List: TBA ] ⟻
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing textQuick Introduction
Hello people of BMR! Some of you may know me, some of you won't but that's okay! We're here to change all of that! I'm Chainsmoker, though I go by many names! You can use 'Chain' or you can call me 'Ryu', or whatever you can come up with (as long as it's respectful of course!)! I've been roleplaying for a few years now...I think I started in 2019? So that makes.... quick number pressing Five years! Yeah, not a lot compared to what most people here but that doesn't mean I'm a rookie! No, non, nien (if you get the reference, I will do whatever plot you want as long as it doesn't break my limits)! I got quite the experience despite my short time compared to most people here, and I'm able to match most, if not anyone who I write with. Though fair warning, my frequency will vary depending on how much I have to write, as longer responses require me to be on my laptop, which I don't always have that option!

What I'm looking for
I'm currently looking for someone who's able to write a good amount, I'm not asking for an English assignment paper, just nothing that's one line as well as it being understandable. Of course, there are a few rules, nothing too complex!
  1. No kink shaming goes around in this household, and there will certainly be respect of limits
  2. While yes I do get that the RP can get boring, but we're all adults here, convey that you're not interested or give me a heads up
  3. I only play on BMR and discord, my tag name is: averagesmoker
  4. If you have an idea, or have a suggestion to make for one of my ideas, I'm all ears
  5. I don't care what your IRL gender is, so don't be afraid to hit me up if you're interested
  6. Referring back to rule number 1, my limits are: scat, gore, vomit, vore, diapers and farting. Of course there are kinks I don't know about, so if you're unsure, do tell me if you want to try something
  7. Please for the love of God, be respectful (honestly, I'm disappointed I even have to write this)
  8. When messaging me, use the code word "yougetmesohigh" so I know you read my thread, I won't reply otherwise
  9. For Fandom RPs the roles in red are the roles I'll be playing while the ones in yellow are yours, roles in green are optional for you to play or not.
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text

Phillip-the-2-455244-Anna_and_Elsa_-_Futa_Ver.png

[Frozen: Another World] {Elsa x Anna}
After being locked away in her room for several years, attempting to hide her dormant power, Elsa struggles and struggles. In this AU, her powers aren't just snow and ice control and manipulation, they are so much more. Her powers are triggered by her emotions, allowing her to change reality itself to suit her. By the time the coronation comes along, she finally sees Anna, a wave of emotions wash over her as she realizes how much she loves her sister. This triggers her powers, making her sister fall for her as they have their incestuous fun.
bdsm-cuddles

[Role Reversal] {BDSM}
YC and MC have been dating for a while, with MC usually being the sub. Their sex life has started to get boring and they need to spice it up, YC suggests that MC tries domming her, only to discover that MC and YC have had the wrong roles the entire time, as MC dominatrix while YC is one hell of a sub.
433514.jpg

[Good Behaviour] {Chun Li x Juri Han}
After being captured by Chun Li, Juri Han goes through a correction program to help her get on the right track. After behaving for so long, Chun Li decides to reward her in whatever way Juri Han sees fit, wishing to grant the ex-criminal any wish she has.
citrus-3.jpg

[New Student] {College Sex & Mindbreak}
YC is a new student at a prestigious college who has had a sheltered life. MC, is considered the queen be, though not your typical mean girl one, seeing as she actually wants to help YC. One night, YC gets drunk at MC's dorm and they fuck, MC taking YC's virginity. The sex is so good that YC breaks and becomes MC's little slut.
images

[Mother Knows Best] {Incest x Innocence}
YC would play the daughter of MC, a single mother. YC is a teenager who's been surprisingly innocent despite her age. One day YC comes home to find her mother masturbating, in shock and confusion, MC takes this as an opportunity to teach her daughter about the pleasures of life.

Last edited:
wA2sWob.png

⟼[ Status: ON || Avg. Word Count: Flexible || RP Medium: Discord/PMs/Threads || F - List: TBA ] ⟻

Quick Introduction

Hello people of BMR! Some of you may know me, some of you won't but that's okay! We're here to change all of that! I'm Chainsmoker, though I go by many names! You can use 'Chain' or you can call me 'Ryu', or whatever you can come up with (as long as it's respectful of course!)! I've been roleplaying for a few years now...I think I started in 2019? So that makes.... quick number pressing Five years! Yeah, not a lot compared to what most people hear but that doesn't mean I'm a rookie! No, non, nien (if you get the reference, I will do whatever plot you want as long as it doesn't break my limits)! I got quite the experience despite my short time compared to most people here, and I'm able to match most, if not anyone who I write with. Though fair warning, my frequency will vary depending on how much I have to write, as longer responses require me to be on my laptop, which I don't always have that option!

What I'm looking for
I'm currently looking for someone who's able to write a good amount, I'm not asking for an English assignment paper, just nothing that's one line as well as it being understandable. Of course, there are a few rules, nothing too complex!
  1. No kink shaming goes around in this household, and there will certainly be respect of limits
  2. While yes I do get that the RP can get boring, but we're all adults here, convey that you're not interested or give me a heads up
  3. I only play on BMR and discord, my tag name is: averagesmoker
  4. If you have an idea, or have a suggestion to make for one of my ideas, I'm all ears
  5. I don't care what your IRL gender is, so don't be afraid to hit me up if you're interested
  6. Referring back to rule number 1, my limits are: scat, gore, vomit, vore, diapers and farting. Of course there are kinks I don't know about, so if you're unsure, do tell me if you want to try something
  7. Please for the love of God, be respectful (honestly, I'm disappointed I even have to write this)
  8. When messaging me, use the code word "yougetmesohigh" so I know you read my thread, I won't reply otherwise
  9. For Fandom RPs the roles in red are the roles I'll be playing while the ones in yellow are yours, roles in green are optional for you to play or not.

Plots

Phillip-the-2-455244-Anna_and_Elsa_-_Futa_Ver.png

Elsa x Anna
    After being locked away in her room for several years, attempting to hide her dormant power, Elsa struggles and struggles. In this AU, her powers aren't just snow and ice control and manipulation, they are so much more. Her powers are triggered by her emotions, allowing her to change reality itself to suit her. By the time the coronation comes along, she finally sees Anna, a wave of emotions wash over her as she realizes how much she loves her sister. This triggers her powers, making her sister fall for her as they have their incestuous fun.

bdsm-cuddles

YC and MC have been dating for a while, with MC usually being the sub. Their sex life has started to get boring and they need to spice it up, YC suggests that MC tries domming her, only to discover that MC and YC have had the wrong roles the entire time, as MC dominatrix while YC is one hell of a sub.

433514.jpg

Chun Li x Juri Han
    After being captured by Chun Li, Juri Han goes through a correction program to help her get on the right track. After behaving for so long, Chun Li decides to reward her in whatever way Juri Han sees fit, wishing to grant the ex-criminal any wish she has.

citrus-3.jpg

YC is a new student at a prestigious college who has had a sheltered life. MC, is considered the queen be, though not your typical mean girl one, seeing as she actually wants to help YC. One night, YC gets drunk at MC's dorm and they fuck, MC taking YC's virginity. The sex is so good that YC breaks and becomes MC's little slut.

images

YC would play the daughter of MC, a single mother. YC is a teenager who's been surprisingly innocent despite her age. One day YC comes home to find her mother masturbating, in shock and confusion, MC takes this as an opportunity to teach her daughter about the pleasures of life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom