Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Want me to be a female or Femboy Deku? Your choice! (Contains Futas, Transformation, Impregnation, Gangbang, etc!) [NSFW]

Submissive25

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello everyone! Everything getting back to My Hero Academia, I want to do anything that involves transformation, pregnant, futanari, gangbang, mind break, and many more.

To be honest, I don't have a paragraph limit so I don't care if your response are short or long, so go crazy!

I would love it if our roleplay could be plot/smut but if you just want smut, then let's just do smut. But if you want plot building then let's brainstorm some ideas!

Also, I have work 11am to 5pm on Wednesday and the rest I work for 5pm to 11pm. Except for Tuesdays because every Tuesday is my day off, so I'll do my best reply back! Also if you wish to leave our roleplay because you lost interest, please feel free to inform me, I have no problem if you want to leave, no big deal!

I am hoping if I could be Deku who's either a femboy or becomes a female by getting hit by a villain's quirk that changes people's gender. And you could be any girls (who will be a futa) or just guys like Todoroki, Kaminari, a hot version of Mineta, or Bakugou (but for Bakugou the roleplay must be him being dominate and mind break Deku, no romance)

HARD NO!

Underage kids so any characters must be aged up

Anything that belongs in the bathroom.

Gore

Beastiality

Footjobs

Abuse

HARD YES!!

Affection, Aftercare, Cuddling/Spooning (possibly while having sex), Pillow Talk, Dirty Talk, Namecalling, Teasing, Seduction, Sexually Assertive People, Sluts, Confidence, Gangbangs, Orgies, Group sex, Playing against multiple characters, Rough Sex, Spanking, (Light) Face Slapping, Cock Slapping, Hair Pulling, Spitting, Edging, Corruption, Squirting, Creampies, Cumplay, Facials, Orgasm Control, Anal Sex, DP, Public Play, Lingerie, Thigh High Socks, Skimpy Outfits, Showing off, Jealousy, Cheating, Gentle Femdom, pubic hair, Being a Switch, Consent, Non-consent, Dub-consent and Quirk use.

Now onto the the ideas.

Female Deku - So like I said before, Deku gets hit by a genderbend quirk by a villain and has to adjust to living his new life as woman at U.A. most of the guys try to flirt with her while the girls try to help her adjust her situation.

For futas, I was thinking like Midnight could have a sinister plan for Midoriya called 'Quirk Breeding' where some people try to breed children that possesses a powerful quirk from combination of two. So the R-Rated Hero contacts all the pro-heroines for their help on starting the operation, while having a fun time on gangbanging the green haired prey.
She could even convince the girls from Class 1-A and Class 1-B if they like to take part in her little scheme by getting the jump on Deku in their dorm rooms and see if they can break her instead.

If all else fails, there is only one person left that can possibly mind break Deku. Miruko!

It doesn't have to be every girls of course. We can also just choose one girl that you wish to play as against Deku.
Any girls of Class 1-A or 1-B might find out that the green haired female has a fetish of actually like being turned into a girl and getting dominated by a futa.

As for the guys, Deku's mind could slowly warp into making be attracted to any one of them and possibly change his personality into a more sluttier one but I think this should only be for either Todoroki or Kaminari while the trying to mind break her would be Mineta or Bakugou.

Now for the Femboy Deku

The idea of the girls finding out Deku likes being dominated by a futa can be also be apply here. I love the idea of maybe Mina, Momo, Kyouka or Ochako walking in on Deku crossdressing in his dorm room and he has to explain that he has been doing this for awhile and begs any of them to keep it a secret, but they seem to be aroused at the sight of Midoriya's bubble butt and quickly locks the door.

For Mineta, he would devise a plan to get his revenge on Deku for keep getting in his way to try to talk to the girls and quickly finds his dirty little, to which he uses to his advantage. Or have Mineta working together Kaminari against Deku.

One last thing, I just thought of another idea. How about I play as Bakugou, Midoriya, and Todoroki being turned into females at the same time? Their personalities slowly changes over time and makes them forget who they once were, but that isn't a problem for Mineta and plans to make all three of them his little whores.

Does anybody also want that female Nomu from the anime to break Deku? Then by all means, come on over!

I really hope any of these interest you. If you any ideas of your own, message me and we'll see what we can cook up!

-Female Deku-

9c6a9b6c4da8bc6a12526d4daa5d5fdf (1).jpeg
480d5844ede5fa0e5e88f4e007ab3f2b.png

7bcde366059608775639ec8cbd8faee1 (2).png

ccae7cca34d8a909e7445eeb721b1749 (1).jpeg a545f0a18bdba9655eaa133737f8bebc (1).jpeg

9c617a8016bcce9cbe9c1251eb0063a0.jpeg
d5244d879fed866ea36cb09f99149523.png

134186b6b4fdf14689ccb7a6db6a24c7.jpeg

-Futas-

c41eb9067395c452d96049f172381859.jpeg

-Hot Mineta and his three bitches-

a7wqgo8eedq11 (1).jpg 2f19eda1c94b964af6067e7f3bb4a834 (1).png

-Femboy Deku and his Futa Classmates-

1124e953b45dd951e603840b01e68862.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom