Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Nasty and degenerate stuff inside ! (NSFW)

Krasnaya

Я Баба Яга, переварил?
Considering that this is very smut-centric request, I am seeking writers who want to write non-human creatures with very descriptive writing when it comes to smut. I am here looking for explicit writing that I can get lost in, regardless of what we actually end up writing.

I just need some really descriptive and dirty smut. I don't care much about writing that lacks that feeling in writing. I love to see effort and written sensation in erotica. Just look at my kink list and I'll look at yours, and let's just play it off that way!
MY ROLE STATUS:
  • Switch leaning to submissive
  • Sado-masochistic tendencies, mainly masochistic
  • Con and dub-con (dub-con mainly being used in scenarios that would be considered non-con for buildup purposes)
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE KINKS:
  • Non-penetrative stimulation and orgasms achieved without penetration (clit and pussy rubbing are my favorites, fingering, grinding (with or without clothes), licking, playing with toys, grinding against objects, touching, scissoring/tribbing)
  • Teasing
  • Both intimate vanilla sex and rough, animalistic and hate fuck
  • Wetness, sloppiness (saliva, genital wetness, cum, slime and other possible liquids)
  • Thighfucking
  • Slowburn and buildup to sex
  • Begging and desperation
  • Sexual acts done in secret in public (be it that they're somewhere behind a pillar during a formal event, she has a vibrator shoved inside her while they're at work, the amorphous creature shaped itself into her panties and having its way with her while she's at dinner with her in-laws, etc)
  • MC being watched while masturbating and masturbating together
  • Pain inflicted pleasure (biting, hair pulling, choking, scratching, being shallowly cut with a knife)
  • Reflections/mirrors (looking at the reflection while doing ungodly things)
  • BDSM
  • Clothes malfunction
  • Coiling and restriction
  • Oral (giving and receiving)
  • Tongue play
DEFINITE YES:
  • Aphrodisiac in all forms
  • Fingers in mouth
  • Titjobs
  • Bloodplay and blood drinking
  • Playing with knives
  • Gags
  • Degradation
  • Praising
  • Aftercare
  • Spitting in mouth
  • French kissing beasts
  • Knotting and knot play
  • A heavy use of dub-con during a non-con scenario (MC is caught in a situation where one is not expected to consent. However, we work through the situation where her body betrays her despite her not wanting to give in)
  • MC occasionally dominating the situation
  • Reverse harems (I love interacting with multiple characters and have my character develop through the multiple relationships, but I don't like one-dimensional characters)

PROBABLE MAYBES:
  • Anal (I genuinely can do without anal, as it's personally not a thing I enjoy, but I will definitely do it in case it's high on the list of desires for my partner. I have no issue with compromising)
  • Honestly, Most of the stuff in the MAYBE section is for any kinks that you might have, but you don't see anywhere on my list. If that's the case, ask and let me know! We'll see what we can do!
NO/DEALBREAKERS WITHOUT QUESTION:
  • Rape/non-con
  • Sexual abuse and violence (upon my character in heavy detail. We can imply it happening for the sake of the plot, but not play it out)
  • Anything that belongs in the toilet
  • Characters in sexual situations that are below 18
  • Or if I voice anything else as we write, I will be straight forward, just as I expect you to be, as well.
PET PEEVES:

• DEALBREAKER: Giving me options on appearance/faceclaims of what my character should look like without me asking for you to do that. What I am cool with is both you and I picking multiple photos and giving the other option to pick which faceclaim idea we like the most. But it really bugged me that some people want to choose what my character should look like. I'm not about that, I think you should like your character more than I do personally.
  • Christian Grey/Suited CEO type male characters. I genuinely don't like this character trope. I don't care if he's a vampire or a demon or what have you, I just don't vibe with the character trope of a clean-shaven, sharply suited dominant man who commands everything in his wake. I had roleplays with this trope of a character with multiple people throughout the years and it always ends up being the same thing and I'm more than certain that it's not my thing. No shame to you if that's what you like, though!
  • Anime/manga faceclaim references. I just don't like them. I don't mind using anime/manga references for other things, but for characters, it's not really a thing for me. That's the only thing where I will tell you that I'm not interested in as your character's reference. It's too childish and cartoony for my taste.

I'll keep this short and concise as possible. The smut that I strive for is very taboo, weird and aiming to be creative. I like unusual things - all sorts of creatures, feral or otherwise. It can be pretty alien in nature, but it pretty much revolves creatures such as amphibians, snakes (they're my favorite), slugs, octopi and the like. If you don't like the idea of using realistic creatures, I'm happy to make a twist on it being eldritch beings, aliens and other similar twists.

Common themes among these:

All of this shares a similar theme and that is the fixation of these creatures on female body. It includes a lot of touching, exploring, gliding, coiling, tasting, which in turn ends up being a pleasurable kind of torture for the woman. She's being teased in such slightest of ways that it is maddening. I'm less interested in penetration and more into working up a woman's body before she ends up being mercilessly used and ravaged.

This includes the woman's fixation on the creature's body texture. The smooth scales of the serpent, ticklish and slimy, soft body of a slug, ridges of suckers on octopus' tentacles, and so forth. Women are creatures who love physical touch and to feel, so feeling up on every part of the body, especially intimate spots, the characteristic textures of the mentioned creatures is quite a seductive idea.

Fixation on bodily moisture as the creature's source of food - sweat, saliva, lactation and of course, most important, moist from her nether regions that provide with most nutrition for the creatures. However, they have to work for it in order to get the most wanted results. They learn what makes a woman react in such a way so she releases the moisture provided for the creatures in question, and in turn she is rewarded with incredible pleasure and orgasms.

I'd love to try oviposition, being used as a host for spawns.

This is an optional thing, but MC possibly having a partner who is basically cucked.

I would like to highlight that I have a thing for hands and groping and fingering and rubbing and the rest.

Types of partner I am looking for when it comes to this type of roleplay:

I need a writer who enjoys writing creatures, but someone who also can write very detailed posts, no matter how long they are. I love detailed smut, no matter what kind of smut it is, I just love the attention to smallest of details. So I would appreciate that you send me a writing sample of some smutty posts that you've written. If you have something that is similar to what I'm looking for, send it my way!

sample_80ae2da1a99fe514e6a3b9ff7e9f78020f173d4b.jpg
Echidna trembled as she felt her serpentine pet wrap around her body, his head pushing right through the thigh gap as it slithered up towards her torso and wrapped around her waist. And as it moved upwards, the length of its body moved against her exposed womanhood, the smooth and scaly body rubbing against her wet and erogenous spots. She moaned as the ridges between each scale flicked and brushed against her swollen clit, leaving a wet trail on the serpent's surface from her aching entrance. It knew exactly what it was doing as it restrained her, arms pressed firmly on her sides as only her legs were free. It had pushed her skirt upwards and the head of the serpent slithered underneath her shirt and managed to push her breasts out of the cleavage. Echidna was on the floor, leaning back against the sofa with the full view of herself in the mirror right across the room. She was displayed like that, her legs spread, with the sight of her wet womanhood and the thin end of the serpent's tail brushing and tickling her inner thigh, further teasing her. The serpent's flickering tongue lapped up at her perky and hard nipples, continuing to torment her with slight pleasures as she squirmed and panted. Echidna's face was flush red, eyes half-lidded and lips parted. She watched as the end of the tail came towards her nether lips, landing right on her clit and slowly started to lightly rub it. The movements were slow, but the tip of the tail nestled perfectly in between the petals of her lower lips, caressing her sensitive and swollen clitoris. Echidna started to squirm as she panted heavily and loudly from the very small stimulation that was starting to build her up.

The serpent loved the feeling of moisture against its tail as it began to feel her wetness beginning to pool even more all over her pussy. She was no longer in fear or discomfort. It squeezed her body harder once he felt her tensing beneath his coiled body when his tail began to flick faster against her wet pussy, rubbing against the clit with little force, but the fast caresses and rubs were doing exactly what he wanted. Echidna started to moan like whore and he saw in the reflection how much her body tensed visibly, that even her hips were bucking into his tail. Her expression was pure lustful abandon, moaning to the air so heatedly as her legs quivered with each drag over her clit while the entrance of her pussy throbbed and glistened invitingly.

He slowly made his way up to her face and made a stop right at her face as the two now stared into each other's eyes. She was moaning against the serpent's snout, her hot breath brushing past it and with satisfaction, his tongue flicked out to brush against her lips, tickling it and further taking in the pleasure she was feeling while his tail continued to stimulate her orgasm, with the desire to edge her little by little. Echidna's lips parted, now the rubbing of the tail was resounding with wet movements, moist from her unbearable arousal as she moaned with frustration. She was almost there, yet the snake wouldn't allow her to cum so soon and easily, despite her pussy feeling like it was on fire. But she couldn't help but to stick her tongue out and flick against the serpent's forked one, her juices dripping onto the floor as she whined desperately.

The snake wanted to now fully claim her with the first given orgasm as it now lowered the tip of the tail further down until it made its way to Echidna's throbbing entrance. The movement inside was smooth and slippery even as the tightening walls welcomed the tail into tight and pulsating embrace while Echidna mewled as her legs trembled at the sensation. As the tail entered and pushed deeper into her womanhood, the remainder of the tail that covered her pussy and clit continued to move over her sensitive nub, as continuous and additional stimulation. The tail was perhaps even a better choice than a cock for now, as it had girth on one end, but on the other, it was prehensile and it could thrash inside her and stroke her muscles and press those sensitive spots in way that no cock could ever do. The woman was squirming uncontrollably, drooling from her lips as her eyes were empty of all thought. her mouth open, licking at the smaller tongue of the creature mindlessly as she panted and mewled lewdly.

The tip of the tail had found that sweet, soft spot within her while he was pistoning the rest of the length in and out of her, effectively fucking her and rubbing that sensitive nub, all the while he rubbed that spot inside. As she moaned wildly, covered now in sweat, even thrusting her hips against the tail clearly wanting to get every little inch of pleasure that she could while he stimulated her, the sounds of her fucked pussy sounded wetter and wetter the faster he went. He could feel how tight her walls were getting, taking in the mess that she had become, a slave of his for pleasure, her moans turning into lewd cries. Messy, sweaty, needy, whiny, drooling, eyes were glazed with lust deliciously as she stared both at the serpent and down at the reflection, watching what he was doing to her. A snake. What she thought was an animal... But instead, it was something beyond her comprehension in reality...

The following are some plot ideas that I have and are tied to everything I'm currently looking for.

A mix of a little bit of everything:

So this one is basically where we can stuff in everything that I've mentioned in a way that makes sense!

There's a planet not too far from our solar system that is basically like a version of Earth, just completely uninhabited by any form of intelligent life. So MC is one of the investigative experts responsible for studying animals and insects, documenting their behaviors and everything necessary for their organization to know. On this team, she can have someone (mentor, love interest, boyfriend/husband, etc) as someone with whom she's close to who would bear witness to what will follow.

MC at certain point disappears and what she'll discover are creatures (alike animals or not) who seem to need moisture in order to live and this jungle-like environment is going through the phase of draught. These creatures latch onto her and while she thought that they'd eat her alive, they instead study her body. They discovered her sweat, so they allow their whole body to nuzzle and collect that sweat, finding her clothing a great nuisance, so they'd rip them apart or soak them in acid. They'd study her body, study her reaction and find the sweet delicacy between her legs, offering nutritional value, including the perfect area for some creatures to nestle their way inside and leave their eggs.

Eventually down the line in the story, the organization will have some of these creatures in a facility where they'll make large biomes for them in order to test them, but failing to understand just how they interacted with MC or even attempted to molest other human women. And while these creatures are closed away, MC would in secret come to visit them, unable to get enough of the sensations and allow them to lay their eggs inside of her as well. This goes for plant creatures, octopi, worms ad leeches, insectoids, living and amorphous pool of slime that are basically traps and so on.

One of the things I always wanted to toy with are insistent small slugs that are sneaky and impossible to be rid of.

He heard the mewls and soft moans. It woke him up as he turned on his flashlight to look over at her side of the tent, confirming his fears after everything that had transpired. She was laying on top of her sleeping back, only in her oversized shirt in this humid place, legs spread and he could see something small, amorphous and colorful. Her skin had that tantalizing sheen of sweat, but around her crotch, it seemed like there was some form of gooey substance. Those were the slugs they've seen near the dried up lake, now there were two of them right over her womanhood. He could hear slight squelches that were wet and sloppy as the movements of their small, gooey bodies were throbbing and pulsating. His partner/colleague mewled quietly, her face clearly indicating pleasure, ignoring him and his flashlight clearly, but that's when he also noticed a shape underneath the fabric of her shirt right on her left breast. Same throbbing movements, right over her nipple...

"Are you... Alright?" he asked hesitantly as she didn't even turn to look at him. She never allowed them to handle the creatures in any way she'd deem harsh. They were intruding their land, after all. And being the creature expert that she was, she'd always be on the side of living beings rather than humans. "It... Tickles my clitoris... Whenever it moves... It's like... Oh god... Yes..." she couldn't finish her sentence, completely lost in pleasure as she tensed up. The hairs around her forehead were wet. Who knows how long this was happening considering just how worked up and sweaty she was. "Small licks... I've never felt this much stimulation... Ah... It's... It's getting faster..." she mewled a little louder, along with the squelches from between her legs and he saw that these slugs were actually mating with her, with the one that rested on her clitoris almost seemed to know that it's the spot from where they'll get the wanted moisture. Even she started to buck her hips into air feverishly, her moans getting louder as the heated fornication had began to the point where his body reacted involuntarily witnessing her in such intoxicated and primal pleasure.

Snakes:

I just adore snakes and the idea of smut with snakes involved. The scales, the ridges, the tongues, the whole anatomy, the creature ruling over a woman's body, I want all of it! No matter what the plot may be, I want it! Just a bunch of slowburn and some non-penetrative scenes at first.

The original sin... It had nothing to do with the tree of knowledge and the fruit... But the sin of lust.

Eden was a place with no corruption, negativity or even pain. Sheep lied in the presence of lions. Adam and Eve could sleep naked in the brush without feeling a scrape or a scratch. Pain, sadness and uncertainty was not something that existed. Lucifer who wanted to defy god had watched the two humans from afar in his form of a massive serpent. And he had seen Adam and Eve fornicate. But as the one who knew sin, also knew what kind of pleasures lust could bring. The two made love, but it always ended with Adam's climax, leaving Eve always by herself, never fully satisfied, laying beside him. She never touched herself, unaware of what her body is capable of.

So, Lucifer in the form of a serpent took his opportunity one day when Eve was alone and began to use her naivety and goodness to his advantage. He would tease her to reveal her physical vulnerabilities, trail over her erogenous spots with his body before further showing her what her body is capable of and the kind of pleasure she can experience. Basically he would show her where she's sensitive, urge her to masturbate even convince her to do it on top of him, to make her comfortable to stimulate herself against him which would lead to him pleasuring her. He can even sneak up to the sleeping Adam and Eve and take her right there beside him as he sees fit.

I love the idea of serpent erotica between a woman and a snake, so I'd love to do this.

Basically its the more modern age take on the woman who owns reptiles and among them, a large python who has a tendency to sexually "molest" her until it crosses all boundaries. I like the idea of a slowbrn, even when she's in front of other people with a python wrapped around her and with its tail up her skirt, teasing her in the most inappropriate ways in public.

Other reptilians are also on the table.

Octopi and other sea creatures:

Basically MC is a marine biologist who works with animals from the deep blue and she forms a connection with a curious and touchy octopus. She too ends up being curious and lets the inspective octopus to get really thorough one evening after the closing and the two get really close.

Other species are also on the table.

The amorphous mimic:

Basically what I had in mind is that MC in whatever setting is being molested by a mimic who turns into household objects and no matter what, when she sits down on the chair, lays in her bed, enters her bath or plays with her oversized teddy bear, the mimic has its way with her, making her every day life hard, especially with family and other people around.

The mimic can also take shape of her clothes and further her struggles that way.

Slugs:

This can be expanded on for more adventures, but MC is a scientist in a space station and does a lot of research on alien creatures, which can lead to all sorts of fun stuff. During her free time in her apartment, she had a couple of smaller slug pets that look adorable and are very snuggly and lovely to play with. However, she completely forgot that all of her male adult slugs, no matter how cute, are actually now in heat and with no other female to mate with, they fully take advantage of MC who had many times masturbated with them in the room and they pretty much have picked up on everything that works on her and what makes her tick. Even though they are cute, they're real degenerates when in heat and they mercilessly use her for their needs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom