Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female "My bestie is my sugar mommy!" (NSFW, fun girl-loves-girl concept)

Krasnaya

Я Баба Яга, переварил?
Looking for someone who gives detailed posts. My posts on average are between 200 to 500 words, sometimes can be novella length depending on the scenario and I'm expecting something similar from my partner.

I have a very realistic concept that I consider fun and I don't usually go for slice of life, but this one feels just right and I really want to have fun with it! Two best friends enjoying life out of the country during the summer, while it seems that they may have it all, it is revealed that they indeed have something that is missing and they find it within each other....

YC is a very smart girl who was sick of the struggle and decided to live on easy mode - and became a sugar baby. She married a very rich older man and gets to enjoy life to the fullest. She started her own business on the side to have something of her own so she doesn't fully feel dependent on him, but all the money she spends is his. Her life is luxurious, she is happy and lives a completely stress free life. That's a very simplistic character concept that you can expand upon.

MC is a bit of a complete opposite. She is a lover girl and had been in a serious relationship with a guy she really adored but they had to break up because of a lot of stresses in life that affected their relationship. MC also has her own business, but she's been struggling. As much as she envied YC, MC never really found it within her to get married simply for money, as she simply thinks that marriage should happen out of love.

Our characters knew each other for at least over a decade and they're basically like sisters. Considering that YC is now married and traveling often, the two didn't get a chance to spend a lot of time together.

Both are thinking they're straight and they never really brought themselves into a situation where they'd be with women or any other gender. Until now, that is...

YC happened to be in town when MC and her boyfriend broke up and MC was gutted. She was so sure this man was the love of her life and after years of being with him, she feels completely lost without having him in her daily routines. YC felt bad for her best friend and considering that summer is coming, she was going to travel to one of the coastal countries and decides to tell MC that she will take her on a much needed vacation and she will cover all expenses so she doesn't need to worry about a thing. She will let MC live the way that YC lives, to give her the taste of luxury and stress-free life.

MC reluctantly accepts the offer and now the two girls are on the trip to paradise - sandy beaches, villas with perfect views, parties and surrounded by beautiful people.

Now how the ice breaks, I had a few ideas. The girls will often get drunk and play around. While YC wouldn't necessarily do anything with other men unless her husband would specifically to tell her that she's allowed to do so (they have a semi-open relationship, only on his terms and YC doesn't want to divorce this lifestyle, obviously) but MC has plenty of chances to be with some men, but she never goes beyond drunken make out sessions. MC admits to YC she's not over her ex and can't imagine doing anything with anyone for a bit.

So as they're drunk in their villa, YC makes a joke that after MC is properly horny, she will be ready to jump on a first dick that is offered. With a little back and forth, YC pulls out a small vibrator that is controlled through the app on her phone and tells MC to accept this harmless challenge, that letting off some tension will help her. MC will accept, have the vibrator inside her and for following amount of time (day or so) with continuous partying and just enjoying life, YC is tormenting MC with the vibrator. But one evening, as they're enjoying by the pool of their villa with more drinks, having some alone time, YC really starts to use the vibrator on MC to the point where MC is beginning to melt from the stimulation and starts to beg YC to let her finally cum after being edged and teased like this for over a day.

YC heeds her pleas, but instead of letting her cum from the vibrator, she instead goes over to her, takes off MC's bikini and pulls out the vibrator... And things begin to escalate between the two...

I'd love to include in this story a lot of oral, fingering, scissoring, toys, hiding from YC's husband and being risky as they play with each other, and other scenarios. It would be a very switch dynamic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom