Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male out of season fandom tasting [ this week's flavor: Criminal Minds ]

Virginia Greene

ᕦ(ò_ó )ᕤ
Supporter
f-list. Please look at it. Sometimes people send me really long thought out ideas but they're based on a kink that I hate and I think we both come away feeling bad after that exchange is over.
WHAT I SEEK: I'm looking for a literate partner who can spell properly, understands grammar, and can give me enough to work with. Preferably someone who can write at least two paragraphs or more, because I think it's important to be able to put enough detail into the posts.
OTHER: Please know that I probably can't post every day.

KEY
means craving
means like it, happy to do it
means I'm not really actively looking, but if my partner brings a good plot/character I'll be interested.

I did start the 16th season/Evolution, but I kinda DNF'd it because the setup wasn't holding me

OC x Derek Morgan
OC x Spencer Reid
‣ holy shit, please
‣ I've got three different gals,, profiles coming soon. They all come with a case specifically made for them.
‣ I like the ability to both handle cases and have slice of life stuff.
‣ Usually I like to start with characters meeting for the first time but I've also got a kick-off point where they've been crushing for a while and finally one of the female characters (JJ or Garcia) shows Spencer texts to prove that OC has the same feelings for him
OC x David Rossi
‣ definitely seeking a noticeable age gap here - 20 or 30 years probably. I love my spunky new up-and-coming agent/older mentor figure dynamics lmao. My gal who was once involved in a BAU case would work here (profile coming soon, I am Lazy), Rossi would have been involved in the case she was part of. That'd be a real mess, so obviously I love it.
OC x Luke Alvez
Penelope Garcia x Derek Morgan
‣ I ship them aggressively. This is without a doubt one of my top OTPs
Penelope Garcia x Spencer Reid
Penelope Garcia x Luke Alvez
‣ I ship this just as hard as Penelope and Derek, these two have such good energy
Emily Prentiss x Derek Morgan
Emily Prentiss x Aaron Hotchner
Ashley Seaver x Spencer Reid
Kate Callahan x Spencer Reid
Kate Callahan x Derek Morgan
Suggest
‣ I don't know why I struggle so much with pairing JJ with people.

Previous flavors, feel free to inquire:
Stranger Things​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom