Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Slice of Trap

CocktailSwallower

Planetoid
Hey lovely roleplayers!
A few prompts that I wrote and I hope you enjoy and would love to join me. Even though I tried to be detailed, I am open to modifications and changes so feel encouraged to message me if you are interested in anything!
I am open to writing here, on discord and possible on other platforms.
I am open also to writing in different tense and perspective and I have only few limits when it comes to kinks.

It was hot Friday night. The streets were full of people. Some were already drunk, either heading home or just changing venue, while some were still sober having just arrived. It was the time of the night when all the pubs, bars and clubs are packed. Packs of dressed up girls and guys filled the streets, everyone looking for fun, one way or another. People lined up in front of the venues, waiting for their chance to get in to the better ones, jealous of the rich guys and prettiest girls skipping the line.

My taxi driver stopped on front of one of the biggest clubs around. I opened the doors and slowly stepped outside enjoying the attention I got from the crowd in front of the line and bouncers. I could hear some whistling and catcalling but I ignored it. For the moment at least. I wanted to enjoy that sensation, the attention I was getting. I didn't spend all of my earning on surgeries, enhancements, cosmetics, nutrition and gym coaching to now hide my perfect body. Quite the opposite. I wanted to show it off. I wanted girls to envy me and boys to lust for me.

I slowly made my way towards bouncers, placing my black, high heeled stiletto sandals in front of each other. I gave them a wide, flirty smile which was enough for them to move apart and invite me inside the club. Passing by them I gave the bigger one a wink and giggled swaying my big but firm, athletic ass. I could feel their eyes on me, probably trying to guess if I have anything under that short, skimpy, sleeveless, red dress. And that dressed left little to imagination. It was barely hanging on one thin strap tied in a knot behind my neck. The V-neck exposed my firm and big tits that I clearly wasn't born with. Thin loosely hanging scraps of silk barely hidden golden barbells in my thick nipples. The dress tightened around my super slim waist (that I achieved thanks to hard training, diet, liposuction and by removing my lowest ribs) to then fall down loosely on my front and back. The splits on the sides from waist down showed off my fit thighs, while the non-existent upper back of my dress showed off a red-roses tattoo on my lower back, just above my asscheeks. The only other pieces of clothing on me were my golden hoop earrings, black leather choker with a heart in front and golden bracelets on my wrists. And of course a little golden cage between my legs, hidden from everyones eyes.

I entered the club, left my purse at the cloakroom and wasted no more time. I moved through the crowd like a cat on the prowl. But I was scanning the crowd with my big blue eyes not for a victim, but for a hunter, willing to pounce on the lonely kitty. I moved to the rhythm, gently dancing, swaying my head, tossing my blonde hair in the air, pouting my big, red, dick-sucking lips, batting my thick, long, dark and fake eyelashes. I moved my hands and red, long fingernails across my body, I rubbed my body against the guys dancing close to me in the crowd but kept moving, waiting for the one brave enough to find out the truth about the kitty.

I slowly walked through the tight train's corridor, holding onto what I could as it moved slowly out of the station, gently shaking and filling the space with loud noise of train tracks. I was making my towards the back of the training looking for the seat marked on my ticket. Single, cold drops of sweat rolled down my forehead and my naked, slim arms in the dense, hot train. I pulled my ginger, wavy hair into a ponytail, exposing even more freckles on my cute, teen face just before I reached the end of the train and found my seat - the middle seat in the last row.

I looked at the seats with my green eyes and blushed a little, seeing two men occupying the seats on the sides. I smiled shyly showing them that the spot inside is mine but they didn't move much. They smiled at me and invited me to my seat but didn't bother to make more room for me to squeeze in. I took off my backpack and tossed it up on the shelf above the seats before trying to get into my seat. I decided it will be better if I try to squeeze in with my back towards the guy on the outside. I moved in front of him, brushing my legs against his. For a moment our legs locked, blocking me from moving further. My petite, tight body, dressed in a tight, jeans shorts and blue, fitting tank top tucked inside the shorts, was a hand's reach away from his face.

I pushed harder and slipped through, sliding inside my seat. Now I felt squeezed on both sides by them in my tight seat. I could feel their arms and legs rubbing against mine. The seats had no handrests making it even harder for me to avoid the touch. Maybe it would't be so bad if only my thongs weren't uncomfortably squeezed inside my buttcheeks and rubbing against my small cock with every move. I couldn't even imagine how embarrassing it would be if they found out I am a trans girl and I got a boner in train. Thankfully I managed to calm myself a bit and not even 15 minutes into the ride I fell asleep, tired and exhausted from the heat and the travel.

"Here it is" - I thought to myself after finally reaching a crooked tree with barely visible path behind it. I made sure nobody is around and took the turn behind the tree and into the bushes. The path was disappearing and showing up again as I pushed forward between bushes and tall grass. Luckily I was coming over here often enough to memorize the way. After about 20 minutes and after crossing a thick line of palm trees I finally reached my destination.

I stood on a rock cliff that overlooked a small but beautiful beach filled with almost white sand. It was almost fully surrounded by small rock cliffs and crystal clear ocean water. I smiled to myself and made my way down. slowly and securely placing my feet on the rocks so I can climb down the cliff in the only place where it was safe enough. After over 15 minutes I finally reached the sand. I smiled to myself happy. Nobody was there. It was my secret spot. My perfect spot. I never have seen anyone on this beach. It was too hidden and too remote for anybody to try and reach it.

I placed a towel in the middle of the beach and started stripping down. Soon I was naked and enjoying the sun on my smooth skin. I looked at the view through my sunglasses before sliding down on my towel. My naked body full on display, my breasts splayed on my chest, my nipples stiffened from chilly breeze, my flaccid penis lying down between my legs. The sound of waves crashing on the cliffs was filling the air as I drifted of to sleep.

Below are some ideas that I will add soon

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom