Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Mercenary Life (FxF)

Introduction
I'm making this seperate to my standard request thread as I have a particular craving for this story and because it's fairly different to my usual requests. In short, I'm looking for a long term partner for a dark edged story about bad people doing bad things just to survive. Looking for women only.

About me
I've been RPing for seven years at this point and I prefer RPs for varying lengths, for this I'm hoping for around 3 paragraphs per post.

When it comes to kinks I am willing to try almost anything, with the exceptions being Non-Con, characters below the age of consent and anything to do with the toilet. But really that's about it, I'm willing to talk through every other strange and delicious perversion you might have.

— Sudden mysterious requirement ooooooo!! Mysterious! When messaging, confirm whether or not you are over the age of 21. Failure results in an instant ignore! And if your account is dated from 2019 or earlier I might be willing to RP over Discord. —

Also I'd like to point out that OOC chat will win you big time points with me, the biggest. This is important for talking through ideas and keeping the RP fresh. But alongside that, I'm a very flirty woman and I do like to dirty talk directly to and with my partners in OOC. (However I also realize that this is not everyone's preference and this is not a dealbreaker).

Scenario
Set during the medieval era, we are two mercenaries taking whatever jobs we can for the money. We travel the land with only our swords and each other to guard our backs. Our characters might not even be friends, they might just be forced together by circumstance. There can be a magical element if you'd like, we can talk about that, or we can keep it grounded, that's fine too.

As a result of the setting the themes are gonna be pretty dark and bleak. Love doesn't save the day and characters are more likely to betray you than not. Since this is a long term RP I'd really like a solid focus on story. Our characters aren't fucking just yet (though I'd be fine with them already having had some kind of physical play or teasing) and there needs to be narrative and plot progression. I'm not here just to fuck. I want to tell a good story with compelling characters.

So before we get started on the story ideas I want to make sure you've read everything I've just written. When you PM me, please include in your initial message:
  1. Whether or not you're willing to do OOC chat and to what extent it can be taken. (This is not a dealbreaker, I will RP with you regardless of this but it helps to set boundaries right away so I know what lines not to cross).
  2. Tell me what your favourite type of cereal is.

My Kinks
- power play/struggle
- Rough Sex
- Tentacles
- Degradation (keep in mind I will dish it back in equal measure)
- Praise
- Testing physical limits
- Incest
- Knife Play
- Polyamory

Final Details and Availability
I'm a dom and I would prefer to play the power struggle with another dom if possible. The women in this scenario are likely to be tough, mean and sad.
Also, I'm quite busy during the week so expect only three responses on average during the week and more responses over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom