Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(nightsorceress and yullian)

Deric backed off "o.k... fine..." he was obviously defeated "i get it, i get it, here take it" little did she know he had a different thing he had brought, did the same thing too, Although if he gave that away... "hey look, aside from the fact your a witch..." he said with a laugh and chose his next words carefully "your kinda cute" he said looking away hoping she wouldn't fireball him

She took the cauldron "thank you. and just for the record i did not like having to take from you like that." the fire ball vanished and she was about to walk away he called her cute. her purple eyes seemed to grow larger not with hate however with shock. never has ever called her that. "i umm....thank you" she said softly biting her lip a little

Dreic was glad that she didn't like taking it from him, "Um no problem..." he said looking down "You know, if you weren't going to leave right now... i would have asked you out somewhere" he said again looking down to hide his face.

"well i have to get the cauldron some place safe." she looked down then up "besides i am not wroth your time going out with, i mean after all i ruined your acted" she tried to make him laugh a little. "i'll see you a round after all i still have to watch your act to make sure you don't have anything else magical" she gave him a little wink and then started to walk away.

"i can show you something magical" he said with a laugh as she walked out 'oh well i will see her at the next show and then......"
((Fast forward))
The next night he was on stage again, doing mostly the same stuff, and then when break came he looked for her in one of the rows, after all he was going to do the same trick as last night, but with a different object not the 'Magic pot' But he didn't tell her this time, he was just going to say hi, Once he found her he walked over again "Hello, back again i see" he said with a laugh

Lily was sitting in the front row this time she wanted to make sure he saw her. for some reason since last night she could not push him from her mind. when he saw her and said hi her heart seemed to race even though she did her best to show it "well i had to make sure you were not using anymore magical items" she said with a smile

Deric laughed "Ahh, o.k" he said with a smile as he sat now next to her "Hey, maybe after the show i will take you back stage and show you some stuff" He said with with a laugh before adding "The offer is always there"

Lily watched as he sat down. then she giggled as when he said he would take her back stage and show her some stuff "oh and what kind of stuff could you show me?" she teased a little bit.

Dreic laughed "oh, we will get to that later" again he laughed before he noticed that the audience was coming back "Well, i need to be going" he said walking back to the stage and getting ready to greet them in "Welcome back all" he said waving.

Once the audience had found their seats again he started with needing a volunteer, He didn't want to pick Lily, cause this was going to be a shock to her "Any volunteers?" he said laughing and looking around "You there Madam, The one in the pink, yes you, would you like to... good, good" as he said this the lady walked up to the stage, and he winked at Lily

Lily shook her head and smiled as he went back to his act. she found it odd that he was calling a volunteer on stage just as he did last night when he used the cauldron. "what are you up to now" she mumbled under her breath to herself. she was focus now than she had ever been watching.

The lady came onto the stage and another object came out from back stage. He turned to the pot and again told the lady to hold her hands over it "Please put your hands over the pot" the lady did so "Now think of your favorite flower" the lady focused as he moved behind her and grabbed the potting mix "Good, Good. Now focus harder on it, harder, make it brighter in your mind" As he said this he poured the potting mix into the pot "Good" and again the flower came out of the pot, first only a little but soon a whole plant of a red rose type of flower "Was i right?" the lady was too in shock to answer so he gave her a rose, sent her back to her seat, Winked at Lily and then ended the show "God night all and i hope you enjoyed the show" he did a bow and the lights went out. He knew lily would want to talk to him strait after so he waited around as the audience started to leave.

Lily wanted to kill him when she saw the second pot that was like the one she took from him the night before. it took everything in her to stay in her seat till after the show. once everyone was gone she climbed up on stage and charged behind the curtain to find him there "what the hell do you think you are doing?!"

He looked at her with a cheeky look "My act" he paused and laughed a little "See you didn't ruin my act, i could still do it" Again he smiled before giving her the pot "There you go take it away, that's my last one for that trick" he didn't really want to give her the pot, but had little choice.

"why didn't you give me this last night! i mean what you didn't believe when i said i was going to be back. do you think this a game or something?" She was upset, for one she trusted him now that he knew the truth, and two she was starting to like him.

Deric laughed "Oh, you wanted all of them?" he said with a slight chuckle "Well why didn't you just ask, i mean, i would have given them to you if you had asked" he walked over to her and put his arm around her and started walking back stage "Well then i had better show you them all" As he said this he walked towards the backstage door, Once he got there he pushed it open to reveal a room with a whole bunch of different artifacts "There you go, go to town" he released his arm around her and let her into the room.

"yes i wanted all of them!" she said as he placed his arm around "i tried to explain to you this whole matter..." she yelled at him he dragged her in the back. her yelling did stop though when he opened the door she saw a room full of artifacts. "what the heck is this, where did you get all of this!"

Deric sighed "Now that, That would be telling" he said in a teasing voice "Where i got them is not important" he said shaking his head "But you can have them all" he never really was going to use any of them, but he did keep them for aesthetics. He caught himself looking at her again, He was having some very weird questions going through his mind but he quietened them for now, to get them over and down.

"of course knowing where you got them from is important, i mean someone could be selling these to people like yourself who don't know how to use them" she couldn't believe the amount of things he has collected she started to wonder how she was going to be able to get them all to her home.

Back
Top Bottom