Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Nonbinary Seeking a Guilty Pleasure of mine...

Sintan

Supernova
[Disclaimer] The gender of the writer behind the screen does not matter to me, - I just care about finding compatible writing partners. The only thing that matters to me is I always play as the male and play against a female in the RP

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look-see...!

My F-list! See my Ons and Offs!-Easy access! Check it out! :)

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is one single decent paragraph, more if there's enough content to pull from and add detail into. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town, but I will notify you if such events happen. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

To me, PLANNING doesn't stop when the story begins. I'm looking for continuous and constant planning throughout the whole RP. I do understand that some people just don't have the time for that, it only means we're not compatible. What I want is someone who equally enjoys delving into the story in-character as well as out-of-character. Let's banter about what is going on, point out what we like and possibly dislike in any given post, throw out wild ideas into the table and play what-if scenarios that won't necessarily make it into the main story.
Communication, people. We all know how that is important in life, so I don't understand why so many people simply go silent as soon as the story begins. Let's talk about the story, shall we? Not only our schedules.

Guidelines | Rules

Biggest thing I ask of you, please don't disappear in the middle of the RP or discussing the RP. Please have the Courtesy and
R E S P E C T of letting me know why you're no longer interested or if will be away from the PC for a long period of time. I am very understanding.

Communication is top key!

Life with a Shemale

Male (MC) x Shemale (YC) ( Female body n Face with full male package - Penis n Ballsack )

Core Themes: Awkwardness, Vulnerable Moments, Intimate//Protective Touching, Timidness/Brash Behaviors

The Plot:

This is gonna fairly short n sweet here, as I am gonna leave it open for Discussion and brainstorming between me and said partner, depending on what kind of relationship, relationship dynamic, and other details we want to do within this open pairing concept

What I'm Looking For: A writer with the passion and drive to tell a slice-of-life story between a normal male and shemale, with what interesting events may happen between them as the shemale encounters exposing scenes and combating self image insecurities or brash/careless mental states as MC looks out for her to basically do damage control for any further major humiliation she may endure in public eyes.

Back
Top Bottom