Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any An Experiment on the Run

Moony

Moon
Introduction-

Hello!

Long time writer, off and on here at Bluemoon for also a long time at this point (weird to realize, wow). I've been on an extended hiatus from BMR for a few years now, and have stuck to shorter form Twitter RP, but I'm starting to crave some longer form story lines and plots, particularly with an Original Character of mine that I've been pretty fixated on. So, allow me to introduce my OC.

_____

ᴮˡᵉᵉᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵇˡᵘⁿᵈᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉˢˢ
ᴮᵉᵉᵗˡᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵒʳᵐˢ ⁱⁿ ʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵉˢᵗ
ˢᵒʳʳʸ ˢᵉᵉᵈᵉʳ
ᴮᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ ᶠᵉᵉᵈᵉʳ
ᴺⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃⁿᵏˡᵉ'ˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ

GEO

tumblr_2d5de8879bb2aa2f5775aa023a1ea629_a4a3de75_540.gif

Tumblr_l_274444710426348.gif
tumblr_5b5ca71f128044a0d1aded2eee236712_12505d1e_540.gif

He likened it to Hell, but imagine his surprise when he discovered it had been Purgatory the entire time.

12 years ago, Geo went missing. A promising young man with his fair share of angst. Maybe a runaway, they said. Maybe an accident left him hurt and left to die somewhere. The wake of his disappearance left its scars in the family he'd never see again.

It left Geo with his own scars. He hadn't run away. He didn't die as a John Doe in some accident. Geo had been targeted by forces he would have never understood, but came to eventually. Forces that infected him, mutated, tortured, corrupted, and attempted to mold him into a weapon. A monster. He runs now, with no direction -- only away.
______
Setting, Genre, Other Logistics

In Geo's original verse, he ended up experimented on by a fallen angel who hated humanity. He can turn into a gore monster, and reguarly eats people (though he doesn't necessarily want to). That being said I am open to other less fantastical versions of a tortured guy on the run, such as:
-Escaped cultist
-General pickpocket/vagrant
-Fugitive for murder

I do lean heavily into dark subject matter and want to make it clear that Geo is violent and there likely will be at least some level of violence in any iteration of this character. He's desperate to be good, to be seen as good, but he's deeply troubled and often finds people getting hurt around him no matter what.

So, you're probably asking, where the fuck do I come in?
Well! I'm looking for just about anyone to encounter him in his various journeys on the road and on the run. Below I'll list some pairing thoughts:
-Doctors interested in him either for the experimentation or his psychological state
-Authority figures such as police officers, detectives, etc
-Fellow travelers
-Fellow monsters
-Someone from his past that he doesn't remember
-Someone from his past that he  does remember

And I'm very open to collaboration for other ideas.

I prefer RPing over PMs and am open to any gender (writer does not matter), with a preference for masculine presenting characters. My post lengths can vary, and I usually match my writing partner as a default, but will be requiring thoughtful, literate writing styles. I lean to third person perspectives, but I am open to first as well.

Thank you for getting this far, and feel free to reach out. I'm a friendly writer and enjoy OOC discussions about characters, FCs, etc.

Back
Top Bottom