Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Sam Kennedy, Private Investigator (1980's Horror Themed RP) (NSFW images linked inside)

It's the 1980's, and transgender private investigator Sam Kennedy has just obtained her license from the state board to conduct private investigations for clientele. Little does she know that she's about to get into a world of intrigue, horror, and quite possibly romance.

Good morning! I know the prompt above is short but I also don't want to put a damper on anyone's creativity when it comes to potential RP. Quite simply, I would like to find a partner willing to work with Sam, either hiring her or asking for her help as a friend to investigate things that are, in a word, unusual and dangerous. Now I know what someone's thinking, why set it in the 1980's? Well, I have recently been watching FBI Files, which rehashed FBI cases from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, and I watched the show In the Heat of the Night (Highly recommend). We didn't have technology like we do today, and that's what I'd like to draw emphasis to. Personal computers were new and hardly understood, there were only car phones if anything so often you had to have an answering machine, just a complete lack of technology we take for granted. I want tot make life just a little harder for MC to deal with.

The exact location is of course flexible, but a few criteria I'd like to emphasize are as follows: A small, rural town at least an hour from any major population center, with mom and pop stores that are expensive but not outrageous. A very small town vibe where everyone knows everyone else, crime isn't overly rampant, and police are somewhat corrupt but not overly so, more of a good ol' boys club that doesn't particularly like Sam since she's not in their group (which they won't let her in because of her being trans). They're not openly hostile but they don't like to cooperate either.

Normally I'd be open to playing female or futa but I think for this one I'd like to play a transgender MtF who has opted to retain her penis and testicles, but does not have female genitals, though she does have a feminine body and breasts. I completely understand if that's not up everyone's alley, and I hope we can enjoy another story another time.

I'm flexible kink wise, and would like to emphasize a healthy 70% Story to 30% Smut ratio or about those lines, since of course we'll both be looking to get off. I would like to emphasize a few kinks but they are at no point required: Death, Gore, Humiliation, Forced Nudity, Medical Play (Including Hospitals, Asylums, & Morgues), Bondage, Blindfolds, Handcuffs, Dubious/Willing Consent, and Masturbation. As far as No's are concerned, I would request we not include Scat, Head Shaving (Shaving pubic hair is completely acceptable), and Tickling.

Image of Sam (NSFW)

Thank you very much for reading and I hope to speak to some interested people soon. Until then, have a wonderful day.

Back
Top Bottom