Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Refugee [Week 2 Day 1]

LeaT

Supernova
Where: Robinson Jupiter
Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus and @AndNich123 as Ana (possibly Mac as well), mentioning @Colonel_Liam as Theo
When: Morning

Charles Robinson knew his wife, Khandi Nyong'o-Robinson well enough to know something was up as she had declared that Anastasia Mercer would be coming to visit. He had also heard that not all was well domestically at the Mercer family jupiter. Khandi had already told him about her encounter with Capheus and the deal that had been made. Not exactly known for his confrontational attitude, it wasn't that hard for Khandi to convince him to leave matters to her. He had been somewhat surprised at her acceptance of Capheus' demands, but it all made sense when she spoke of her fears for Abeba and Jaali. The old man had an outsized influence on his grandchildren so he agreed to appease Capheus regarding Khandi.

Charles had always been more of a 'free love' type than trying to push himself on anyone. He had also enjoyed an open marriage with his first wife and was wanting the same with his second. So the idea of inviting the intensely beautiful Anastasia to stay with them had been an easy sell, despite the obvious potential for friction with Lucas Mercer. Whatever deal had been made between Capheus and Lucas, Khandi seemed intent on foiling it and from what she said, Ana was just as committed. Charles was more than happy to scheme with the two women.

Despite being cuckolded by Capheus, he didn't hold much of a grudge. He fantasized about Khandi with other men almost as much as he did about himself with other women. He had always liked Capheus, which was part of the reason he had told Khandi it was ok if he joined them in the colony. He knew she had loved Mathias deeply and he was a reminder of that love, in a way. He tried not to read too much into it, even now that the relationship had become so much more complicated. Frankly, he wouldn't mind participating.

A similar thought crossed his mind as Anastasia arrived. Charles and Khandi gave her a warm welcome and set out a simple breakfast in case she hadn't eaten yet. Charles readily admired each woman and was fantasizing about how good they would look sharing his bed. He was just getting stiff at that idea when Capheus emerged from his upper deck quarters, next to his labratory/workshop. Khandi soon made her apologies and excused herself. Charles was nearly certain she was off to find her new doctor, part of her plan to subvert Capheus while still following the letter of the breeding protocol and keep Capheus from corrupting her older children.

Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus, @LeaT as Khandi and Charles

It was a day like any other day. People were bustling about their day to day lives, carrying on with the new norm. There was still a sun in sky shining down, bringing in the new day. Somehow there was a chill in the air, but the breeze....it kept on blowing. Why didn't it stop? Why did the people of the new colony keep going on about their business? Why wasn't everything standing still? It should be, and yet even she was in motion, heading towards a Jupiter. It wasn't her Jupiter. Well, it was....now. She was walking towards her new home, her new norm. It had happened without a conversation. The events that had unfolded just had been too much. She knew Lucas had taken her daughters, possibly planting his seed deep within them, breeding them. She knew his thoughts, his designs for the same to be true with Mac. Her family had unraveled and for what? Some deal that was made without talking to her, without consulting the one member of the family he should have. Family? What family? He had sold them out with his quest for dominance in this new world. What he had forgotten was that there are more important things than dominance and your place in society. Family. The very people he had bargained with would have stood by him no matter what had he only treated them with respect. This was not a day like any other day.

She hesitantly made her way up the ramp, entering the Jupiter. There were muffled voices and the sounds of people moving about. Her footsteps gingerly carried inside. Clearing her throat, she smiled at the warm welcome. The smells from the food were unexpectedly welcomed. She hadn't had any appetite lately, and yet this food smelled divine. She took a cup of the warm coffee that was there. Something familiar, something comforting. She sipped it as Khandi and Charles spoke. When Capheus entered, she could feel a shift in Khandi. It was understandable, and she didn't fault the woman for leaving. Still, it left her feeling rather strange and a bit uneasy in the presence of these two men with whom she had not spoken with very much. "Thank you," she told Charles, holding up the cup. "I needed this, more so than I thought. It's been a while. I haven't....haven't eaten much lately." Her fingers lifted, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I can't thank you enough for allowing me to stay." She wanted to acknowledge that, but also she was cautious not to speak too much of her own situation. After all, it was the deal her husband struck with Capheus that had set the events that had unfolded into motion. She knew what this man was capable of. She had seen Khandi that day. To provoke someone like him was certainly not an intelligent move. Her eyes, her focus, shifted from him back to Charles. "I want to earn my keep though. I'm certain Khandi is an excellent cook, but I do know my way around a kitchen, and I would also like to help keep your workshop clean if possible. Of course I have to be forthcoming. It's not just to earn my keep. If I work inside the workshop I can also keep my eyes open for parts that my daughter might find useful," she smiled. It was forced, despite there being truth behind her words. She was tired, but life had to move on. Lack of sleep, lack of eating, had taken a toll. "If you will just show me where I'll be sleeping, I can put my things away and get started. I'm anxious to get right to work, if that's alright with you." Her gaze shifted towards Capheus. "It's a pleasure to see you," she told him, not believing a single word coming from her own mouth. Still, she was raised to be polite.

Who: Capheus Nyong'o
Where: the Nyong'o-Robinson Jupiter
Relevant: @LeaT (Khandi/Charles) @AndNich123 (Ana)
When: Week 2 Day 1 Morning

Things had certainly not gone according to the plan Capheus had made with Lucas Mercer. He wasn't about to complain too much though as he had gotten his end of the deal. Riley had been an excellent little slut and he had thoroughly enjoyed fucking his tribute from Lucas. The little bitch had eve enjoyed it and it had almost been as is she enjoyed it more the rougher he got with her. It had gone on for hours and she had taken everything he had thrown at her with flying colours, the hard relentless pounding that served no other purpose than his own pleasure, whether it had been in her throat, cunt or ass, the degrading words he had thrown at her, the slaps on her face, breasts and ass, one of which had left her with a bright red mark across the left side of her face. She had winced, of course, when he struck her, and she had cried, beautiful, arousing tears, but he had also agreed to come back to him anytime he called for her presence, agreed to let him breed her, which of course went against his deal with Lucas but he was not one to turn down such an offer, especially as the pale ass little whore had suggested she would try to convince her twin to join them some time. To give him the best fuck of his entire life, as she had promised.

The real problem was that Abeba had found out about the deal and her role in it as his tribute to Lucas before he could talk to her and convince her it was for the greater good. She had at the same time found out about the rest of his plan, to breed her himself, and then have her brother breed her, to ensure that their African blood was kept pure. It was two days now since she had stormed out of their Jupiter to go live with her girlfriend and her family where the Drake boys watched over her like hawks to make sure neither Lucas, nor Capheus came anywhere near her.

Of course he realised that this would in the end mean that the deal would be nullified but when he learned about what had happened in Mrs Drake's hands on sex ed class he also realised that between himself, breeding the Mercer Twins and Khandi, and Jaali sowing his seed inside Abeba as well as inside Riley their dna would easily dominate the colony's next generation. Still, they both needed to get their hands on, or rather their seed inside, more of the females. He of course had his eyes on Charles' daughter Lea and the fact that Anastasia Mercer coming over to stay with them after she found out about her husband's deal and about him having bred her two youngest daughters against their will, as if that mattered under the current circumstances, meant he would have a good shot at her even if maybe she and Khandi had planned for it to be Charles who bred her.

That morning, the first of their second week on the new world, Capheus had already had Khandi, twice and the night before Riley had been over for the third time. Capheus was certainly getting his cock wet a lot more than he had gotten before the crash. As he now stepped out of the elevator to see the beautiful Anastasia sitting at the table in the galley a big smile spread across his face.
"Good morning," he said and smiled, first at their guest and then at Khandi whom he could still taste on his tongue and lips.
"I really enjoyed you this morning," he whispered as he passed her and placed a hand, not very subtly, on her firm round ass and let it linger there while shooting Charles a look and a wink to really drive home the deal he had agreed to with Khandi.

Who: Charles Robinson
Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus and @AndNich123 as Ana

As Capheus entered, Charles felt a bit less like the man of the house, as if Capheus' dominance was a palpable thing. He saw the hand on his wife's ass, possessive even as he boldly looked at him and winked. He knew he should probably feel shame as he felt blood rush to his cock at the sight of Khandi being treated that way, but he didn't. He could see Khandi stiffen at the touch, he could sense her struggling with her temper even as she submitted to the intimate touch.

Charles offered his wife a kiss goodbye. "You sure about this?" He asked in a whisper once Capheus had moved on. As a courtesy, he waited for Khandi to leave the jupiter before he offered Capheus a cheerful 'good morning' as Charles was in a much better mood than he should be given recent events.

"You are most welcome!" He told Ana as she thanked him for the meal. "Please eat up then, we have plenty." Which wasn't strictly true, but Charles was a resourceful man and he had little doubt they could make things work even in this unexpected location. Each jupiter was well stocked for colonization, it would be work, but they would be ok and he radiated that confidence with his mood.

"I'm actually very glad to have you...here. Khandi and I are both glad as I'm sure is Capheus." He offered in an attempt to invite the elder man into their conversation. He could see the caution, if not fear, in the woman's eyes as they trained upon the older man. He would like to have Ana think that he could protect her, and he would try, but Charles had little control over Capheus. If anything, it might be the other way around.

"Well there is much to do, but you will have to negotiate kitchen duties with Khandi, but I'm sure she won't mind." He said with a smile as he encouraged her to satisfy her appetite. Of course there was much more than chores to be done, getting impregnated was clearly one of Ana's duties as well. But it might be good to ease into that one.

"My workshop? Yes, it can always use some cleaning. It is on the upper deck, along with where we will improvise a cabin for you to have some privacy." He said, though in his mind he was thinking about Ana joining he and Khandi in their cabin. The bed would be snug for three, but he wouldn't mind. "We can see it now if you are ready." He said once Ana had a chance to eat. "Capheus is also bunking in the upper deck, sorry we don't have a proper cabin for you but we will do our best." He motioned the beauty towards the lift that would take them to the upper deck. It was a snug fit for two, but Charles was rather slender for a man so it seemed like it would work. He could feel Ana's warmth with their proximity.

He fully expected Capheus to follow them up, but while they were still alone he gave her a quick tour of his workshop. "You will have your work cut out for you if you want to take on this mess. If there is anything Mac needs, let me know, but just ask first. Better yet, invite her over and she can look for herself." He offered as he directed Ana towards the storage locker they were converting into a sleeping quarters. There was no lock on the door, she might notice, it was cozy and spartan but quite functional. "You and Capheus will need to share the bathroom up here." He added as he heard the lift lowering as the call button must have been pressed, presumably by Capheus.

"I guess I should mention the duty we all have now that we need to preserve the human race." He added, a slight blush coming to his cheeks. "I can stay with you when...Capheus stakes his claim. Khandi thought you might...well, she said something about a plan. I'm happy to help." He did his best to hide his enthusiasm for what he was pretty sure was about to happen.

Relevant: @MsBloom as Capheus, @LeaT as Charles

She noticed a lot at that first encounter. The tension between Khandi and Capheus, the closeness of Charles in the lift, the way he smelled, not that it was bad, by all means, it wasn't, but she hadn't paid attention to the way another man smelled in so long. For as long as she could remember, it was simply her husband that she concerned herself with. As they stepped from the lift, Charles continued his tour. There was no lock to the door. That was perfectly alright as far as she was concerned. The space would only be used for sleeping, for the most part, and of course, there was a chance it would be used for other activities that didn't require a lock. Considering what all of them would have to do moving forward a lock seemed so trivial now. She smirked at his words. They caught her attention. Her eyes scanned the room as if it were truly of any real importance to keep from looking at him as she spoke. "Stake his claim. You make me sound as if I'm a piece of real estate, and he is going to erect his flag upon me." Again she smirked before coming to a stop and finally looking Charles in the eyes. "I thank you for the offer for my daughter to raid your workshop. Be careful what you give her permission to do. She will certainly take advantage." She moved a bit closer to the man, taking note of the slight change in color on his cheeks. It made her smile. She noticed that was something she hadn't done in a while. "You can stay with me? When he....erects his flag? How sweet of you to offer. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you might rather enjoy watching. Is that it, or are you offering to hold my hand while another man invades my body? You know," she began, taking a step backward, laughing slightly, "It's been so long since I have been with anyone but my husband. Even now I feel as though I'm committing an unforgivable act. Silly isn't it? The human race must move forward. Look at what he has done, yet I feel as though I'm....cheating on him." She scanned the room once more, searching for something she needed, listening to the sounds of the lift, knowing it would be arriving soon. In her mind, she begged for the courage to come to say what she wanted to say. Perhaps it's time to do as all of her daughters had done with their lives. Perhaps it was time to simply step out on that ledge, to take a leap. Turning rather quickly to face Charles once more she asked, "What do you really want Charles? Do you truly want to watch as what happens with Capehus happens, or do you wish to take part? Do you want me, Charles? Do you wish to stake your claim as well, or do you only want to watch as another man does? What's your answer? The lift is almost here. Time is running out. If you're going to make a move, then make it. What's it gonna be?"

She was a beautiful woman, not more beautiful than Khandi, but in such a different way. His mind was already imagining the two of them together with him, something he looked forward to eventually. But he wasn't exactly dreading what was about to happen either. He laughed at her characterization of his words. "In a way you are." It wasn't a nervous laugh, he was quite comfortable with the situation, even eager for it. Ana would be a conquest for Capheus, he doubted it would sate him for any real length of time, but any time he was fucking someone else he wasn't fucking his little girl. "But I think he is more interested in planting something in you." He could be direct as well. "I can't say I blame him either."

"How is Mac getting along?" He asked, curious about the tomboy mechanic whom he had both professional and pleasurable thoughts about. "I'll be careful with her, but I do like to encourage enthusiasm in young people." His thoughts might have been tempted to wander towards the younger Mercer female, but Ana had a presence that seemed to naturally fill the space she was in.

"You're a very beautiful woman, I could enjoy watching you do a great many things" He asked with a suggestive smile, he certainly had no shortage of ideas for her. As she stepped back, he stepped forward, even closing the distance between them as the lift began to move. He didn't feel the pressure that she seemed to feel regarding Capheus' impending arrival. "It is not a binary choice." He told her as he placed a hand upon her hip, the other upon her shoulder. He pulled her towards him so that when the lift opened, whoever was in it would see him attempting to embrace her. "May the best flag win." He said, drawing her close enough to kiss and his own erection to press into her.

Having gotten what he had come down to the galley for, a cup of strong instant coffee, normally an ordinary part of everyday life but now a luxury that would soon be gone forever, and a freshly baked bread roll, another ordinary food item that would soon be lost to the ages, both would of course soon be replaced by whatever the farmers and biologists could find on this world but it would never be the same, Capheus returned to his cabin. He had noticed Ana and Charles heading up under the guise of checking out the workshop but everyone knew why Ana was there and under what conditions she was there.

He had agreed to aid in rendering Lucas Mercer without any power, to humiliate him utterly and remove all and any rights he thought himself to have to breed freely. It was a first, and important step, in seizing a position of authority within the small colony, all of which would be made official by the end of the week at the first official meeting of the colony. In exchange for this, and for letting her and her daughters seek refugee at The Melbourne (a name he had never liked as it was named after the city where Charles had been born) he had negotiated the right to breed Ana exclusively until she was confirmed pregnant.

On the way up in the elevator he sipped the coffee and ate most of the soft warm bread. Despite the amount of sex he had had within the last 8 hours he was already semi-erect and knew that it was showing through his tight cotton trousers. As he exited the elevator he walked past the storage closet that was being converted into a makeshift bunk room of sorts for their guests. He turned his head and smiled at Charles and Ana, noticing of course the closeness between the two. If Charles thought for a moment that he would be invited to participate in the breeding he was utterly mistaken though Capheus would not be opposed to letting him watch, just as he had watched him breed his wife the other night.
"My cabin will be more comfortable I am sure," he said almost in passing without acknowledging the intimacy between the Ana and Charles.

May the best flag win. Indeed. It seemed this new colony held that quality. The men were viewing the women as merely breeding stock, real estate to be conquered and owned. This was a quality she certainly hoped would disappear once the new world was well on underway. So far from home, and yet the same problems that plagued the blue mass that was Earth seemed to have followed them all through space. It truly doesn't matter where you are. Your problems will find you.

Her lips met his with a feeling she had not experienced in some time. Flashbacks of how it was in the beginning with Lucas came to mind. The thrill, the quickened heartbeat, the feeling of his breath against her skin, and the warmth from his body, it was all there, coupled with the knowledge that was indeed not Lucas. Charles was his own sort, and she couldn't help but wonder for the briefest of moments if she was a bad person for enjoying how he, and this moment, were making her feel. She could hear the movement of another person, and Capheus' words sliced through the air like a sharpened sword in the hands of a precise warrior. There was something about them, an emptiness brought forth by perhaps his tone? Maybe. Perhaps it was simply the tone of a man who simply wanted to get to the business at hand? Maybe. Then she remembered Khandi the day she came to what was her home. No. That was the tone of a man who knew what he wanted, how to get it, and one who intended on doing just that.

Reluctantly pulling away from his embrace, finally realizing that her arms had draped around the man before her, becoming fully invested in his touch, she softly spoke. "It would appear I am being summoned of sorts. " She had no delusions about what was going to happen. At this point, no one in the colony did. It felt to her that no matter what she wanted, she would have to bend to the will of the men for the time being. To get anywhere, to bring Lucas down for what he had done, she would have to lay with another man, or men as she was finding herself drawn to the very thought. Taking his hand, she softly gave squeezed it. "Do tell me you won't be far at all. I have a feeling he isn't the sharing type," she teased, trying to lighten the mood within herself. "But I do have to say," she lowered her voice still, "I find the thought of you being in the room incredibly arousing. Never have I ever," she began, allowing her voice to trail off, certain he would know the rest of the statement.

She let his hand slip from her grasp, as she didn't want to lead him towards Capheus' chamber. One foot in front of the other, she made her way to the room, pausing at the door to take in what would be her surroundings for this....encounter. "Nice place you got here," she told him, her tone playful. "I guess you want me to come up and see you sometime." She moved into the room, her once strong steps now timid and short. "I don't know what you expect. A strip tease, a hard and fast romp around the bed, or something else," her gaze moving away from him and his noticeable condition. "So you'll have to take the reigns and show me exactly what you desire. You see it's been so long for me with just Lucas. I know the combination of his body to draw exactly what I want from him. You," she gestured towards him, her eyes falling down to the bulge that awaited her. "You will have to guide me, teach me in a sense exactly what turns your dials."

Their kiss had that ethereal quality that certain special kisses had. It was hardly a first for either of them but it had that spark that offered possibilities for anything from a smouldering desire to a hot burning passion. Despite the colony's rules making this technically ok, it had that forbidden taste as their married selves adjusted to doing a familiar thing with an unfamiliar partner. He sensed what he thought was enjoyment in her kiss. She would have a better idea of his response as his arousal grew hard enough to press into her from their embrace.

Though he was expecting it, being discovered by Capheus made him feel as if he were discovered doing something he shouldn't. He knew full well he didn't measure up to his father-in-law's vision of manhood. Despite their mutual love and admiration, Charles knew that if Khandi's first husband had lived, she would never have given him a second thought. If Capheus made his thoughts more well known than Khandi, there was always something that made him feel inferior to a memory that he could never surpass. Capheus was the embodiment of that feeling.

"Good Morning Capheus." Charles said, sounding respectful and at least a little sheepish for having been caught kissing Ana by his father-in-law. Despite his more submissive response, his erection didn't waver as their embrace began to slowly, reluctantly, unravel. "I won't abandon you." He said, though it wasn't clear that he would do anything to moderate the older man's lusts and passions.

She may have chose not to lead him, he did indeed follow her. Close enough that as she paused in the doorway he pressed against her from behind as she surveyed the breeding chamber of Capheus Nyong'o. He listened to her own version of submission. He felt like a omega wolf, hoping for scraps from the Alpha as he watched Capheus' eyes focus on the woman he was about to breed. Charles was excited to see what would happen, how a man like Capheus treated a woman.

The deal was simple. Ana wanted asylum for herself and her daughters and in return for allowing four more people to move into The Melbourne Capheus had initially demanded exclusive breeding rights to all four Mercer females, to which of course Ana had objected, and so he had settled for just her, and if she agreed to be his breeding vessel he would leave her daughters be. Of course Ana didn't know that he was already breeding one of her twins and as far as Capheus was concerned there was no need for her to know either. He was reasonably sure that Riley would soon be pregnant with his child.

Naturally the deal would first have to be sealed and that was why the woman nearly half his age stood in his door way submitting her services to him. He smiled when the useless klutz of a sorry excuse for a man his son's wife had chosen to marry after her husband's death bumped into her from behind as she first slowed her pace and then stopped just as she entered his cabin.
"It is a nice room yes, and so far it has been quite secluded from all the others. I guess that is about to change now. Assuming of course you are here to agree to my terms for allowing you and your daughters to take refuge here."
He smiled because in the end he knew there could be no other reason for her presence in his cabin. She was there to submit to his demand, to offer herself as little more than his sex slave to breed at his leisure.

"First I just need to confirm that you are here in the full knowledge of what our deal entails. Until you are proven to be pregnant no other man may fuck your cunt or bring his semen inside it by other means. Your first child of the colony will be by me and no one else. And remember that with the exception of my grandson all the other males are white so trust me when I say that should you cheat on our deal it will become obvious when the child is born."
He looked into her eyes and nodded.

Then as she confirmed the terms of their deal her continued.
"A striptease would be nice to begin with of course. Perhaps even a lap dance. As for you ..."
He turned his attention from Ana to Charles and bored his eyes into the other man's.
"... you are quite welcome to stay and watch, the way you've watched me breed your wife more than once. Maybe if you are lucky I will allow sweet Anastasia here to give you a blowjob while I breed her."

And actual strip tease. He was serious. She was taken aback. Why, she had no idea, but Ana was stunned. A strip tease was a cheap, sluty, tacky thing in her eyes. Still, she had to admit she was aroused by the thought of a woman doing just such a thing. It was....dirty, and she liked dirty. "I have no rhythm," she told him, feeling the smile on her lips. "I don't know how....good I'll be at it. It's a simple thing really, when you break it down. Your hips move first, slowly, ever so slightly," she told him, as her body began to follow suit. "It's not about pulling your clothing from your body in a heated rush. There is no rush." Her hands came up, cupping her breasts, squeezing them gently, enough to ruffle the fabric she wore. "Even this garment, nothing fancy, certainly not something you would see in a shop window, can be intriguing. What's it hiding?? That is the question you want to have burning in the mind of whom you move for." Ana had never felt more out of her element, and she was sure it showed. Still, her body moved slightly to this rhythm in her mind. It was one that had come to her. She had first heard it when she....perhaps that was what she needed to think of in this moment.

Suddenly her movements became bigger, more pronounced. Bitting her own bottom lip, she pulled the fabric of the dowery, librarian dress she wore up, revealing her knees, the skin smooth, and soft. As the rhythm played in her mind, she felt more and more how she wanted to rip the entire garment from her body, freeing it, and something deep within her at the same time. Her hands moved to the back, tugging at the plain, wide band of cloth that held the entire thing close to her body. She knew it was too sizes too big for her. 'No,' she admonished inwardly. 'Not now. No thoughts like that at all.' Releasing her bottom lip, she could feel the material suddenly loose, still concealing her from his eyes, those burning eyes that if possible could have easily bore a hole through her. She couldn't resist. "What are you thinking," she asked, her fingers tracing upwards along the curves of her breasts as she slowly neared him. "What's going through your mind right now?? I am afire wondering what exactly you want. It's a burning question, a teasing, tantalizing one. What do you want to do to this body?? Do you simply want to throw me to the bed and....," her voice trailed. As much as Ana wanted to talk dirty and be like other women, she could not help but feel reserved. It was exhilarating to her. She could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest, threatening to explode and burst from her body. Even the air in the room seemed to cause an unknown energy to coarse through her body. "What do you want," she whispered to him, afraid to hear his answer, afraid of what her body would cause her to experience. "I can't," she told him, her fingers finally unleashing the clasp that they had been fumbling with for some time. Her entire being twitched, snapping to a halt as she realized her grasp was all that held the material up, covering her from both of them. She held her breath, paralyzed for a moment, and then she released. The material gathered on the floor around her, a near-perfect circle. Ana only had her most private area covered with white panties. She could feel the lump in her throat, a seemingly impossible one to swallow. "I'm..no good..at this," she told him. "I'm sorry. I can't..I want to..but right now..I can't..breathe," she told him, not fully in control of the words that slipped from her mouth. The music seemed to pound in her own ears, growing louder and louder, drowning out everything except the beat from her own heart. For a moment she feared she wouldn't be able to hear him respond, but it was a fear that was short-lived, as she knew he was a man who demanded to be heard.

Charles opened his mouth to reply to Ca[heus' generosity of getting a blowjob as if he were a beggar seeking crumbs from a lord's feast. 'Without my generosity, you would be dying alone on a dying planet.' But the words did not come out of his mouth, he looked towards Ana and how beautiful she was and his face blushed a little. He remained silent as Ana moved forward, but quietly followed, his interest and arousal both driving him forward. He had watched this man breed his wife, his daughter in law, and it was one of the most erotic things he had ever experienced. He was primal and at times cruel, neither of which Charles was capable of but he was fascinated and aroused by it.

He felt his breath catch as her dress nearly feel from her, only her trembling had keeping it on her body. The dress had left much to the imagination and he was perhaps even more eager than Capheus to see it fall. Her voice sounded nervous, not the confident woman he had seen earlier but almost like a nervous virgin. Given the nature of her husband, he thought she would be quite used to rough sex, but perhaps it was her conservative persona that had prompted Lucas to ravage and conspire? Surrounded by such beautiful girls but constrained by a conservative wife and societal norms the man broke. Capheus was much the same in his way, but more strategic and careful.

Her words betrayed her full understanding of why she was here and he wondered if part of her didn't actually desire it. But then she lost her courage, at least verbally, and she let the dress fall. Her body spoke wonders for her as both men were rewarded with a view of soft pale flesh clad now only in white panties.

When he heard her say 'I can't' he moved quickly behind her, pressing into her backside, she would feel his arousal. His hands went to her shoulders, his face nestled into her dark hair. He whispered "You can and you will." It wasn't a demand, not at all, just an encouragement. As tempting as her bare breasts were, he kept his hands on her shoulders as if not to claim anything that belonged to Capheus. Gently but firmly he moved her body, glancing down at the peaks of her breasts, he began to sway her back and forth enough for the momentum of the soft globes to sway on their own.

"Step forward." He whispered, coaxing her forward, beyond the circle of cloth that marked the spot of her undressing. Closer to Capheus he guided her and as they approached the dark man together it was as if they were dancing together except Charles remained behind her, guiding her movements. When she stood before Capheus, he turned her to face him. His eyes took a moment to appreciate her front before he mouthed the word 'sit' to Ana as he took her hands. He guided her into a lap dance position as he greedily devoured her with his eyes.

Relevant: @LeaT (Khandi/Charles) @AndNich123 (Ana) @Aluora (mentioning Riley)

Had Capheus been a smoker still, as he had been in his youth, he would almost certainly have leaned back against the wall, lit a cigarette, or better yet a cigar, as he enjoyed the stunned expression on Ana's face at his request for a strip tease. Even more he enjoyed the nervousness with which she first assumed she would be no good at it and then began to talk her way through the initial movements, as if the idea of a strip tease was so repulsive to her that she needed a narrator to tell her what to do for her body to obey. At the same time he of course noticed the gleam of excitement in her eyes as she began to degrade herself for him. As repulsive and cheap as she might think it was it also excited her, aroused her, made her feel dirty in a good way, like a total slut. Not entirely unlike her daughter.

He lingered on that thought for a while, wondering if Ana was anything like Riley when it came to pleasuring a man sexually. Riley might still be young but she was far from inexperienced and in all honesty one of the best fucks he had had, easily top five, his wife included. The best one always were those kinds of sluts who knew, instinctively, with or against their actual will, how to give a man exactly what he wanted from them, how to submit sexually and draw pleasure for themselves from that submission, the kind of sluts who, regardless of how strong, independent and confident they might otherwise be, got wet from being degraded and treated like a piece of fuck meat in bed, or where ever else a man might want to fuck them.

He sat there smiling as Ana moved her body and talked about the purpose of a strip tease without actually removing any of her clothes. She was of course absolutely correct that it was not actually about removing the clothes in a heated rush. That was the passionate way to go and rarely included any foreplay but rather went straight for the copulation and Capheus certainly enjoyed foreplay, the longer the better. His wife had been an expert at giving oral pleasure, and she had clearly enjoyed it as well. At time she had given him blowjobs lasting up to half an hour at the end of which he had felt as if his soul was shot out through his cock.

The strip tease was perhaps not the best, if you only looked at it from a professional point of view, or even from the perspective of an amateur trying her best, but with the ongoing narration, the stark contrast between the clothes Ana wore and the concept of a strip tease, her obvious uncertainty about whether she did it right, her discomfort with the situation, with what she had to do to keep her daughters safe from her husband.

"What am I thinking. What do I want to do to your body?" Capheus repeated her questions and his smile widened considerably as he imagined several different scenarios. He, of course, wanted to just throw her down and have her right there on the floor of his cabin, not even bothering to wait until she was naked for him, a dress after all posed no obstacle and whatever underwear she wore could simply be pulled to the side, or up against the wall, maybe even have her lean against Charles whose presence he didn't quite understand the reason for, unless of course it was for her comfort, to make sure he didn't damage her the way he had with Khandi the first time he took her.

He of course also imagined a scenario where she worshipped his cock, where she used her mouth to fuck him, took his full length into her mouth and throat until her lips and chin was covered in her own drool. He of course had no idea what level of skill Ana had as a cock-sucker but her daughter certainly was an expert at it, perhaps even more experienced than Ana herself was. To have her suck his cock for as long as his wife had often done, fill her throat and then make her ride him to have her offer him her ass as well as her cunt. This was after all not about breeding but about her submitting to him in exchange for sanctuary for herself and her daughters, in exchange for him helping her take down Lucas, to stop her husband's nefarious plans for the family.

Before he could begin to answer she stopped talking for a moment. Her voice fading into a hesitant whisper followed by an uncertain I can't which in a way clashed with her managing to undo her dress which almost fell off her body to reveal her breasts to him, had it not been that she held it up with her other hand. It was such a delicious moment to watch as she seemed to start regretting her decision, to regret the deal she had agreed to. Still, she did let go of the fabric and let it drop to the floor, just at the very moment Charles, the damned fool, decided to step in and meddle with the delicious scene unfolding before Capheus' eyes.

At the same time there was something alluring to the way the cuckold talked to Ana, how he encouraged her to step out of the ring of fabric on the floor, how obvious it was on his face that he wanted to cup those full breasts from behind and enjoy their weight and softness for himself but refrained from doing so to allow Capheus the pleasure of seeing them.

He had to admit that Ana had a most desirable body, one he would certainly enjoy and he found himself enjoying the little dance between her and Charles as he guided her towards him, as he offered her to him as a tribute.
"No," he finally said as Charles told Ana to sit.
"Turn around to face me. And then you remove what is left of her clothes," he explained, the latter part directed at Charles.
This was something he had imagined a few times happening with Khandi but it didn't matter. The idea of Charles presenting a woman he obviously cared for to him was enough. It would perhaps not be as humiliating for Charles to present Ana as it might have been to present his wife, but still.
"And then, to answer your earlier question Ana, I want you to kneel on the bed in front of me and rub your cunt while begging me to take you as a tribute, to take your cunt, your mouth and your ass in exchange for me granting you sanctuary at The Melbourne. There are many things I want to do to your body but that is a good start."

Back
Top Bottom