Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Gayban's hunt for a smut filled good time

gauban789

Super-Earth
Good evening everyone, GayBan here, but you can all just call me GB. I am no stranger to ERP, I've been involved in the scene for well over 20 years now. I am just getting back into it after a hiatus. I'm also not particularly new to BlueMoon, despite the age of my account, I think I first joined BlueMoon around 2010. This is a new account I started after deleting my old email address that my account was associated with. Either way, chance for a fresh start! Thanks for clicking on my request thread - I hope I may be of interest to you!

First: Here are some important things to keep in mind.
  1. I like to play via PM or on discord, my username is gayban789#0748. Thread play is just not for me.
  2. I primarily play in the mornings or late evening EST time zone. Between the hours of 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm I am almost never on. Weekends can be hit or miss for me.
  3. I enjoy very smutty role play. I tend to lean smut over plot.
  4. Kinks: My only no go is scat - outside of that, I keep my kinks to what falls into the rules and requirements of BlueMoon. If there is something you want to discuss or suggest, let me know, I am most likely all ears.
Second: some requests I have of you:
  1. Try your best to maintain moderate to semi-lit. I don't require that you write me a novel in every post, but a paragraph or two is nice and appreciated. Of course, depending on a scene if it calls for something shorter, that's alright.
  2. If you aren't feeling it, let me know.
  3. This is a collaborative story - let's work together to make sure we are both enjoying it. I've had some negative experiences with a few partners who found me here who were far to insistent on kinks or things they wanted that it really turned me off from playing with them. I'm open to just about any suggestion, but if I say I'm not interested in it right now or at all, please don't try to guilt me into doing it, so you can get off for the night.
  4. Also - I realized this after making my username, but I am primarily looking for female partners - or at the very least female characters. NB characters can tickle my fancy if the mood is right.
  5. Have fun.

Third, Plots:
I am still working on finding some specific plots or ideas that I would like to explore. Currently, I am open to any and all suggestions, but I have included rough frame work for a plot I'd like to play. You'll find with all my plots/games I like to flesh things out with my partner. I very rarely have a very detailed or planned out plot, but would rather flesh something out with you. Below, I will also include general pairings I like.
  1. Monster Girl/Boy Island: A young adventurer inadvertently finds themselves lost on an island dominated by monster girls or monster boys ready to torment them with all sorts of smutty attacks and adventures.
Mc/Yc
Teacher/student
student/teacher
Father/daughter
Son/Mother
Master/Slave
Slave/Mistress
Any taboo pairing
Fantasy adventures
Scifi/cyberpunk
Kinks - I like to include:
  1. Incest pairings