Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babysitting Job (Femdom/wrestling/foot fetish)

WhatTheHal

Meteorite
Here is an idea I got…

Any female doms wanna do a rp where I'm a 25 year old guy that's been hired to babysit an 18 year old (at the time of being hired I didn't realize she was that old) and that she is a spitfire… I try to get her to follow the rules, but she not only blows past the rules, but finds a way to dominate me (whether blackmail, playing cowboy/girl, ) and bonus points if you use femdom/wrestling/feet in it. Dm me or we can do discord if that's easier.

And here's the starter:

Hal was your average 25 year old guy. He just got done with college and was having a hard time landing jobs in his field so he decided to take jobs on the side. He saw an ad in the paper for the Johnson family that they needed a babysitter/nanny for about 3 weeks for their daughter, and the pay was $3,000 plus they'd pay for food and you could stay there. Hal thought, "that would be some great money to have to pay off bills, maybe down payment for a car/house? Or just some fun!

Hal called, and was told he was the only one who applied and that pending a background check, he'd have the job. He was eventually accepted.

He arrives at the HUGE house of the Johnson family. As the door opened he saw a rather good looking woman at the door who shouted, "mom… I think this is the guy? Ugh… I don't need a babysitter," and she stormed off down the hall. Soon, her mother, a beautiful athletic, yet curvy woman came to the door and said, "that was (your character's name) she'll come around." Mrs Johnson had strict rules of no tv/phone after 10, no tv until homework
was done, and NO friends over and she wasn't allowed to go to her friends. And Mrs. Johnson said, "if she gives you any problems don't hesitate to call/reach out… YOU are in charge and she should listen to you.

The Johnson's leave for their trip and I walk into the huge entrance and set my bags down and say, "hey, (your character) could you help me out by showing me to my room?"

Back
Top Bottom