Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking domme or vanilla partner for romance plots

Greetings. I am looking for both story-driven RP and smut-driven RP. One-off scenes are just as welcome as something with an ongoing story. I am interested in romantic aspects of character dynamics, and would prefer a longer RP to have those kinds of elements mixed into the ERP and storytelling.
I typically write 2-3 paragraphs, and if there is a lot of interpersonal interaction between characters, 1 paragraph to keep a scene rolling. I am not interested in novella RP or expectations of 5+ paragraphs per post.
I am willing to play a ground-up OC for an RP, or as my Au Ra from FF14, even if the setting is not in that game's world. I am willing to set a story in a fantasy setting, past real-world setting, modern real-world setting, the world of FF14, or a sci-fi setting. Below is linked some art of my FF14 OC

He also has a carrd Olaf's Carrd

What I am looking for currently:
A female character that is a either a gentle domme or mostly vanilla. Someone who will lovingly take and command my character, while giving him plenty of praise. Otherwise, also fine with a partner being mostly vanilla.
High level character archetypes I'm interested in, with my character's archetype on the left if there is a separation:

Tall sub/short domme
Tall sub/Very tall domme (we're talking 6'8" or taller)
lithe male/muscular partner
Human/character with some non-human traits (Neko, dragon-girl, etc)
both characters with some non-human traits
Mortal/Mythical (Demon, Angel, Succubus, other monster-girls)
Childhood friends
Enemies to lovers

My current plot ideas:

A New World: This idea is specifically for my FF14 character posted above. This would have a heavier focus on plot/romance over smut. Somehow, MC ends up in the world of YC. The details of how can be hashed out, and the world itself could be a different fantasy world, the modern real world, or a sci-fi setting. Even in another fantasy world, no one quite like him exists in the world of YC, only bearing slight resemblances to other fantasy races. If the setting is the real world, no one looks like this man with horns, tail, and scales. Whatever the case may be, he's trying to navigate and figure out this world, and a way back to his own. YC would, ideally, befriend him and attempt to help him in getting home, but as they get to know each other, feelings start to bloom and the motivation to return may start to wane. Alternatively YC has no real ties to her life in her world and wants to find a way they can both go to the world MC comes from.

Make me feel like a Goddess: More smut oriented and can incorporate a fresh OC or my character above. Could be a one-off or develop further to flesh out character(s). For all her life, YC has been plump. She's been told "you'd be so pretty if you just lost some weight." Or "You have such a cute face." She's not obese but the people around her are all quite a bit thinner than she is. So as voluptuous as YC is, she has never felt attractive a day in her life, and has settled for shitty partners and really mediocre sex. Quite frankly, she's damn tired of it. She goes online and either hires a male prostitute (MC) or finds a group dedicated to loving curvier women/BBW and plans to hook up with MC. What she wants is simple, to feel worshipped for once. She wants to feel like a goddess and to have every inch of her body loved. As she gets into that, she would start being more vocal about what she wants, maybe even pushing MC's head where she wants it, instructing him on what she wants done. Particularly want soft femdom themes in this one.

Here is an f-list of my favorite kinks and hard nos

Please PM me if any of this strikes your interest. Please let me know the format (story/one-off smut), whether you want a character from scratch or my FF14 OC, the kind of setting you're interested in, any of the archetypes you want to incorporate, and any kinks from my f-list you'd like to discuss. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom