Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hospital Horrors [RoleplayRoulette x Khaos]

RoleplayRoulette

Planetoid
Glenview was an interesting town. Not quite large enough to be a city, yet with a sprawling population of all different shapes and sizes. But the town was absolutely historic, possessing one of the few remaining privately owned hospitals. No Government meddling, yet also no Government funding. It was an interesting shape to be in, yet being the only medical provider for Glenview and the surrounding area, you would think it to be a fairly profitable endeavour. Well you'd be wrong.

Curtis Smith stared at the lawyer, discussing the estate of his late father. Passing away a few weeks ago, his father had left him everything, including sole possession of this very hospital. Mr Smith had never looked fondly at his son, thinking him lazy and self-entitled. But it seemed like the father hoped this would knock some sense into his child. Inwardly, Curtis could not fathom how he was going to make this Hospital work. He was well aware of the financial situation, being in the red for years now. But he would have to think of something.

--

Walking into the hospital Monday morning, the twenty-five year old man was dressed in a sharp navy suit. It was early, the reception desk empty as visitors were not expected yet. Walking through to the back, he passed the secretary's desk, seeing it also empty. It made sense, she wasn't due for another fifteen minutes at least. Just past her desk was his own office - large, with a beautiful mahogany desk, lush leather seats. It was stunning. Clearly whoever built and decorated the place, cared more about that, than turning a profit.

The new owner of Glenview Hospital was the very last person you'd expect running something of this magnitude. At only twenty five years of age, the man had a slight shadow of facial hair adorning his jawline, with slicked back brown hair. He wasn't particularly tall, perhaps 5'5, yet every other physical feature would make the word 'handsome' seem like an understatement. But as he sat at his new desk, he knew he should have been celebrating his new ownership. But all he could do was stress about how to make this damn place make some money...

Anna Pollerina was a twenty-two year old woman who'd just gotten started in the whole adult world not that long ago...that if we talked about work, of course. She'd finished her studies just recently and had gotten a job as a secretary in Glenview's only private hospital merely a couple weeks ago. Even if she wasn't completely new to it, she was just so easily distracted and sloppy it became somewhat difficult for her to keep track of everything. That even if the hospital in question didn't count with nearly as many patients now as it once had. Even the other nurses thought of the newly hired secretary as a dork, someone whom they could hardly rely on. Yet none of them had dared to state that out loud, much less share their own thoughts with the girl in question. Which had Anna simply think everything was all right and keep working as usual.

It wasn't as if she could afford to care that much about what other people said or thought, though. But...a tip or two might've helped her cause. "Sorry I'm late!!" Anna's soft voice echoed all over the place as the girl showed up around ten minutes later than she should. She rushed towards her own desk, leaving a pile of sheets on it she'd hardly finished checking yet. Needless to say, she'd also forgotten to check most of the appointments her new boss had for the day. Which was...not all that rare for her, on the other hand. She was just...that ditzy, after all. Once she'd arrived at her desk, she then moved to her boss' office and opened the door. Panting quite heavily as one sleeve of her jacket was off, her whole clothes somewhat messy too, as if she hadn't even had the time to dress properly. "Good morning sir! Ah, oh...I totally forgot you'd be starting today! Oh my..how could I have forgotten!"

As Anna panicked about yet one more thing she'd entirely forgotten, she shook her head and tried to remain professional. Which would be particularly difficult, especially after the image she'd just given about herself. "I-I mean...welcome sir! Do you...want some coffee? O-Or...I mean...what can I do for you?" She finally inquired, somewhat anxiously, as her thin lips forced a somewhat nervous smile.

Curtis looked up as Anna walked through the door, a nervous mess. And it seemed like his question was answered. How could he make money? With women, of course! As the old adage goes, 'Sex Sells'. Not only could he charge patients for the medical care they so desired, but what if they could have a show while they were there? Or even more? Anna was the key to starting this, but he had to act smart. He had to start with one, and make his way through the staff. Sure, he didn't quite know how he was going to do this. But he was always good at thinking on his feet!

"Breathe girl, breathe." Curtis laughed gently. "Now, what is your name?" The man asked kindly. His eyes moved to the staff list on his desk, seeing each name and their role beside it. Only one stuck out with the name 'secretary'. "Anna? You're Anna? Well it's a pleasure to meet you!" He said, doing his best to keep the girl at ease. She looked to be new to the Hospital, but likely had a week or two with his father before he passed. It would be a very confusing time for her, and he had to set her right.

"Now, Anna... I would love a coffee, thank you. Get one for yourself too, and then come back in here and tell me about yourself. If you're going to be sitting right outside my office, I need to learn more about this beautiful specimen." Early twenties, an absolute mess, but with a hint of how attractive she could really be... she seemed like an easy target when it came to flirting.

Anna's light blue eyes blinked in surprise as, instead of the earful or angry yelling she'd been expecting, Curtis was asking for her name instead...and even telling her to calm down! Her pale cheeks blushed quite darkly as she took the time to finally stare at the man's face for the first time since she'd opened the door. Well...he was certainly handsome, to say the least. That, too, was a pleasant plus! Quite the contrast with her previous boss yes...something she could certainly get used to!

"E-eh ah...I'm-" Yet before the light pink haired female could respond, Curtis had already successfully guessed her name. Which made her feel even more embarrassed than she already was. However...she did feel more relaxed too now, for some reason. "Y-Yes! I'm Anna...Anna Pollerina. A-At your service!" She finally blurted out, even bowing politely at the man in question. Her previous boss at Glenview Hospital had been so strict, she wasn't even sure of how to act before Curtis now.

By the time Curtis was done asking for his own coffee though, Anna's face was burning and as brigh red as a pure tomato. "A-Ah sure coffee...how...would you like- Wait, b-beaut-?!" She couldn't even finish the sentence as she averted her gaze. Clearly weak to the man's compliments. "O-Okay sir, sure! Anything...you want! I'll be right back!" Not even fifteen minutes had passed when the girl in question was back with five coffees. One of five different kinds as she let the small tray on top of Curtis' desk.

"I'm really sorry! I seem to have forgotten...to ask you about your coffee. S-So...I brought five different cups...hope one of them is of your liking!" She finally exclaimed, feeling more and more embarrassed the longer she remained in her new boss' office. Then again, it wasn't as if she felt like leaving anytime soon, despite that, so...

Curtis shook his head with amusement as she rushed out of his office before he could give his order, noticing just how flustered she had become. He was a charming guy, he knew that. But his experience with sex was limited. Girls these days always wanted vanilla sex, the standard missionary, nothing too exciting. But his tastes were a lot more exotic. Sure, he wasn't too sure if he would actually enjoy it once he got in there doing these various kinks. But he did not want to waste time with the boring stuff. Now a girl like Anna, or even some of these nurses... he was sure he could get his own way eventually.

Seeing her re-enter the office at last, with five different cups, he could not help but laugh. "Anna, you have really outdone yourself." He chuckled, standing up from his chair. He read over the labels, eventually picking a coffee with a couple of sugars. The slightly older man moved to the other side of his desk, resting his lower half against it and gesturing for his secretary to sit down on one of the chairs in front of him. This would be a lot less formal, and with how close the chair was, surprisingly intimate too.

"Please, sit. And take any or all of these coffees for you. I certainly won't drink them all! And tell me about yourself." He requested. Curtis paused for a moment, knowing that it was difficult to talk about yourself without some kind of direction. "What do you like? Dislike? How do you like working here? Do you have a partner?" The first few questions were fairly standard. But the last? Could certainly be interpreted as flirting!

Anna kept panting for a little longer, bending over a bit as her hands rested against her knees. "H-Have I? Well...it was my fault for leaving b-before you told me...what you wanted. S-So...just enjoy your coffee...sir!" She quickly responded, chuckling nervously as well. At least the man didn't seem to be mad at her, which was also something new. It seemed the only reason Anna had yet to be fired, at least according to Curtis' father own words, was because she was fine with the low salary she was being paid.

Then again, how could she even think of asking for more money when she'd just started? Not to mention that she was always being yelled at during her work hours...so she guessed she still had to improve quite a lot before she deserved more money. That was how things worked in most places...right? Then again, she was clearly inexperienced in the whole thing. As well as somewhat naive too...probably one of the main reasons why she didn't really notice all that much what was going on around her. At least most of the time.

The younger woman still found herself blinking once more when Curtis moved to sit on his own desk and even asked her to sit in one of the chairs. Nodding, she quickly took a seat. Her trembling hands reaching for a coffee with no sugar, which was of her own liking, and timidly taking a sip. "W-Well...what I like...? Guess...music. Aniimals. Flowers. Oh...and going to the movies too! Dancing...y-you know, pretty normal and boring stuff, hahah!" She finally said, chuckling even louder now. "D-Dislike...well. I'm not too fond of cats...or water. Things like that." Right after she said that though, Anna's big eyes moved to glance back at the man again.

Blushing even darker as confusion spread all over her face. "A-A partner? As in...boyfriend?!" She finally exclaimed, shaking her head. As inexperienced as she was at her own job, she wasn't much better at romance...much less intimate relationships of any kind. "N-No sir...I don't have anyone..." She concluded after a brief pause. Wondering whether that was a good or a bad thing. Would Curtis think any less of her because of that?

Curtis smiled as she continued to stammer, grabbing the seat beside her and moving into it. Now eye level with Anna, he put a comforting hand on her knee, her creamy pale skin looking incredibly enticing. "Breathe, Anna. I'm not going to yell at you. I'm not going to treat you poorly. I want you to be comfortable here. Comfortable with me. Do not stress." His tone was soothing, knowing it was what she needed to hear right now. His father was an asshole, and he could see he must have done a number on Anna. Looks like he would have to reverse that too!

"I like music and animals too! Oh, and going to the movies is so much fun!" He agreed, doing his best to relate to Anna. The conversation was incredibly dull, in Curtis' mind. But it was important. Get close to Anna, know what she likes, and feel relatable to her. Every part matters. "No boyfriend? A beautiful woman like you, and no one hasn't snagged you up? That's impossible!" He bantered with Anna, hoping to get her to loosen up some.

"Now, I feel like I'm getting along with you rather well! I'm looking forward to learning more about you as we continue working together!" Curtis said fondly. "However, there's going to be a few changes around here. Everything just feels so... restrictive. I feel like that's part of the reason you're so nervous. Am I right?" He asked. It seemed almost rhetorical as he posed the question. "But like I was saying, there's going to be some changes. Starting with work attire. May I?" He asked, gesturing his hands forward.

Reaching towards Anna's chest, Curtis' gentle touch undid the button closest to Anna's neck. Then the next one. Then the next one. Until a generous amount of cleavage was showing from the secretary. "See, isn't that better? Don't you feel more... free?" Curtis asked, a wide smile on his handsome face.

Anna's light blue eyes opened quite widely when she felt that warm hand against her knee. After that, she focused on listening every single one of Curtis' next words. Taking deep breaths as she eventually, and rather quickly even, managed to finally calm down. "O-Okay...yes...thank you, sir!" She nodded after a brief pause, flashing Curtis with a particularly wide smile. It did feel good, those alluring eyes staring at her, noticing her unlike most people, that overly handsome face, the irresistible creamy skin...

Everything about Curtis just managed to draw her more and more towards him, for some reason. Then again, it also helped the man was already treating her far better than anyone had in what felt like ages. After Curtis not only stated he shared some of her likings but even flattered her, Anna's face got red all over again. A nervous chuckle escaping through her lips. "W-Well I...don't go out all that much anymore. I-I mean...between work and studies and house chores...b-but...that's...really nice of you, thank you!"

"I-I mean...you're really handsome too, sir. Oh, forgive me if that was improper! But...well, guess your girlfriend...she's really lucky!" She simply stammered next, desperate to return the compliments...or so it seemed. Then again, she genuinely thought what she'd just blurted out. Bright blue eyes blinked one more time as Curtis stated there would be changes and that everything felt so restrictive. And it did, at least in a way. "A-ah yes...y-yeah...that never helped...now I think of it."

Anna finally nodded when Curtis asked for permission. Eyes growing wider as she blushed even harder now her breats were more visible between her clothes. The air now brushing against that exposed flesh sending warm shivers down her spine. "A-ah yes! This...this feels good. Especially...if you like it more like this, sir!" Anna quickly agreed, smiling even more widely at him now. "What other...changes are you going to add...if I may ask?"

She did not seem to react poorly to his touch, perhaps even enjoying it. He was happy to see this. While others would likely not take to this, to start with an easier target would make this whole process a lot faster. With how kind he was being to her, a normal boss would possibly even let his employee call him by his name. Yet he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of power he got, every time the word 'Sir' left Anna's lips.

As she continued to speak, sounding slightly more confident yet still stammering over her words, she continued to sing his praises, calling him handsome with a girlfriend who would consider herself lucky. Chuckling, he shook his head. "I'm single as a pringle. No girlfriend to consider herself 'lucky'. He answered. Curtis was pleased that she let him unbutton her top, even more so that she wanted to please him to the best of her ability.

"It is my first day today, so I certainly will not be able to concisely say what needs to be fixed, what needs to be changed." he admitted. It was the truth, yet it was also because he did not want to show his hand completely.

"However, there are some things I do know. I want our clientele to feel welcome. Coming to hospitals is never a fun experience, the absolute least we can do is make them try and enjoy the experience. Don't you agree?" He asked, letting Anna answer, almost to corner her into what he wanted to happen next.

"Well, I think that starts, first and foremost, with the client-facing staff. Receptionists, canteen workers, and the secretary. You. I want them to feel more than simply welcome. I want them to feel special. How special do you feel, whenever a guy flirts with you?" He asked Anna with a gentle smile. It was not in a way that said that he had been manipulating her with his own flirtations, just a general statement.

"Well, what if you, as well as the others, provided this to our customers? A bright smile, a flirty nature. Zero harm in doing this, and I'm sure that this will boost the customer experience greatly. Would you agree? Try! Pretend I'm a customer walking in. Try and flirt with me!"

The young woman's lips parted, in sheer surprise, upon hearing Curtis was single as well. "Oh...s-sorry! M-my apologies sir, I shouldn't have assumed!" Then again, it was weird for someone as handsome and kind as him to be still single. Maybe he wasn't interested in that kind of relationship? Or maybe work simply kept him busy as well? After all, she wasn't sure of what the man was up to before he inherited the hospital, so...Then again, she couldn't help but think anyone who got the chance to be with him would be terribly lucky, to say the least.

"Oh sure! I'm sorry...it must be overwhelming! I-I...I'll do my best to help you around though, sir! So...if you need anything just...just let me know, okay!" She quickly apologized after hearing his next words. Afraid it'd sounded as if she was rushing him or something. Quite the opposite, she was simply curious. Then again, Anna could tell she wouldn't particularly dislike the changes the man was about to make...that if they were any similar to the guesses the younger woman already had in mind.

Which was unlikely the case, on the other hand. "Oh...sure thing. I mean...it's already a quite traumatic experience having to come to a place like this...of course we should do anything we can to make them feel welcome and ease their stay, sir! Just...tell me what I can do and I'll make sure I try my best at it!" Of course when Anna said that she couldn't even imagine the kind of "welcome" Curtis actually had in mind. If she had, she might've been a bit less eager to actually do it. Just...a bit.

However, as Curtis kept talking, Anna couldn't help but blush more and more. Getting nervous all over again as she seemed to be about to panic. "I-I mean...yes, it feels good. But I...I don't know...ehh..." After she muttered that, she remained silent for a few more minutes. Trying to come up with the best way to flirt with someone as handsome and Curtis himself. Of course not all the patients would be like this...but she just had to imagine that was the case. "Good morning, sir and welcome to Glenview Hospital! Y-You..sure are looking good...today?"

It probably sounded lame and it clearly made her feel terribly embarrassed. But...at least she was trying. "P-Please..." As she said that, she stood up and walked towards Curtis. Leaning a hand against the table as she bent over him, showing more of her cleavage as she leaned towards that handsome face of his. "Let me know if I can do anything to make you feel comfortable here...okay? I'll be at your service...s-sir!" As she said that, she quickly pulled back. Covering both eyes with her own hands.

"It...that was...lame...wasn't it? I...I'm really bad at this, sir!" She finally concluded, unable to even meet Curtis' eyes again. It was even a miracle she'd actually done something like that...she just hoped she'd be able to do it far better in the future.

Curtis watched Anna with interest as she worked out how to flirt, actually fairly impressed with her work. Sure, she still stammered a lot, but it was still a fantastic start. But of course, she was still a bit nervous, pulling away at the end and saying how terrible she was at it. Laughing gently, Curtis stood and pulled her hands away from her face.

"Anna... Anna, that was great! You did really good." He complimented her kindly. "Trust me, you did fantastic. I'll give you a few pointers for next time, but they're only small notes." Curtis assured her. "Now, first of all, good posture." He instructed. Without asking, his hand moved to her lower back, positioning her more upright. As his hand moved away, it did graze against her behind for a brief moment. "Next, I want to see confidence! You are hot. You know you're hot. It's a privilege that these people get to talk to you. But you're kind enough to think that they're attractive too." He explained. "I want you to try again, but I don't want to hear any stuttering."

"The bending over in front of me was fantastic too. It gave a really good view. But don't be afraid of touch too. A gentle rub of the arm, a stroke of the leg. If they have to fill a form out, sit on their lap and help them!" He suggested. Sitting back down, he gestured for Anna to try again.

She couldn't help but blink in surprise when Curtis prompted her hands to remove from her face. Those big, blue eyes of her glancing back at Curtis with surprise and confusion, quite startled by the praise. Although it did help her calm down quite a lot, needless to say!

"R-Really?" She then inquired and nodded at his next words. Gasping a bit upon feeling the man's hand against her back, which had her quickly fixing her posture. Heart racing when it even touched an area it shouldn't have, something Anna seemed to enjoy quite a lot...that if the blushed and excited expression adorning her face now was anything to go by, of course. "Like this?" Anna then inquired, tilting her head as Curtis started talking about confidence now. "Hmm...o-...I mean, okay sir." She finally said, nodding as a somewhat more serious and determined expression adorned her face now. That despite her inner thoughts going like: "he thinks I'm hot!" "He just said I'm hot!" Over and over again inside her head.

Anna finally grabbed a set of empty sheets from the desk and now walked towards Curtis yet once more. Making sure her hips swayed right and left as vividly as she could as she then wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Hello and welcome to Glenview hospital, sir!" She exclaimed after that, leaning down so that her cleavage was perfectly visible as she gently rubbed Curtis' shoulders. Then, with a weak, naughty smirk adorning her lips, she simply sat on his lap and showed him the empty sheets. "I need you to sign here...if you may? Don't worry, sir. You won't regret choosing this hospital. I'll make sure you feel welcome and comfortable here, so don't hesitate to ask me anything...okay?"

As she said that, she leaned her head towards Curtis as she grabbed his hand and pointed at the place of the sheet where a patient would be signing...if that was an actual contract. "I'll be at your service from now on, sir...so, please, enjoy your stay!" She finally concluded, her features relaxing as that timid expression appearaed again while she stared back at Curtis, clearly waiting for feedback. "Just...like this?" She even asked, her heart pounding loudly in her chest as both embarrassment and a weird feeling of accomplishment mixed inside of her.

Curtis watched Anna look quite a bit more determined this time, taking her time to get into character before performing her flirtations on him. Immediately, the boss could notice the difference. She seemed a lot more confident, even if it were more of an act. Her cleavage looked absolutely delicious, he had to admit, and her hand on his shoulder worked perfectly. Admittedly, Anna surprised him a lot when she sat on his lap. Yes, he had suggested it. But actually doing it was something else entirely!

Soon, the confident mask faded away, timidly asking if she did alright. As she began to ask, she would feel his erection pressing tightly into her ass. Even without his verbal confirmation, there was no doubt that her flirtations worked. "Anna... absolutely perfect!" He smiled widely. Sure, there was still that timid aura, but that would go over time.

"Now, the next lesson. Everything you did just now was incredible. But you have to be prepared for the clients you interact with, to interact back. I will say, there is absolutely nothing that is off limits, in terms of how you treat the clients. As long as the clients are happy, you can do whatever you want." At first, it would seem good, that she could do absolutely anything she wanted. But as he specified that the clients had to be happy too. So it was only on the positive interaction spectrum that Anna could do what she liked.

"So let me paint you a scenario. I'm a customer. You've done that whole thing you've just done. As you talk to me, you feel..." As he speaks, his hand cups her lower back once again, lightly rubbing circles along it, "...my hand on your back. He gets more daring and..." Curtis placed his hand on her bare thigh, lightly stroking her skin "...another hand right there. Your client is getting rather comfortable around you, and you feel that your flirtations have caused your client to get an erection. Perfectly natural, yet can sometimes be a little embarrassing. What's your solution?" He did not want to spell it out to her any further, curious to see what she did. She could tap into her confident side yet again, and hoped Anna would run with it.

Back
Top Bottom