Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Adventures, Horror, Bad Ends, and Ducks, seeking GM/ST

duck-dance.gif
Hi there! I have a request for gamemaster, storyteller, whatever you want to call it for a young woman who goes on numerous adventures in a modern setting and encounters all manner of strange things along the way. While being accompanied by a family of ducks.

What the hell?

So let me first describe the character. Brooklyn "Brooke" Lyth is a young woman of 18 who has found herself the subject of numerous curses by that weird witch woman in town. She has the curse that she can't stay permanently dead, coming back to life if she suffers a bad end. Might not sound so bad except those bad ends are frequent and often quite painful, and she remembers every moment of them. Joy of joys. Along the way, she also picked up the curse that she is followed around by a small family of ducks, because why not. Things can't get much weirder at this point, so she just rolls with the punches. Oh, and she got an F-list if you need that.
VYtL1jS.jpg

bQDcbig.jpg

pKsF8yx.png

gBasf5v.jpg

Ok she's cute, but what's that got to do with me?

Well, where you, hopefully potential writing partner (nice shirt btw very nice) would be someone to help write out a story of how poor Brooke gets through her rather interesting life. How does one cope with knowing they'll survive even traumatic injury, even if they wake up later on a slab or in the middle of the woods or wherever they dumped her poor body? How does that affect her investigations into the strange and unusual since they keep cropping up anyway?

I'm not looking for anything specific beyond that. I prefer to talk with my partners about the story and figure something out that way. I'm fairly flexible, and all I ask is you be literate and interesting.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom