Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delving into new desires (Anasyrma & Libraryman)

The sand pit... Annika's heartbeat picked up, knowing how with such vigorous movement and a long jump, parts of her gym uniform could easily slide out of place.

The sun wasn't oppressively burning down on the class, but for Annika, it sure felt like it. Her body was hot all over and she constantly adjusted her shirt and shorts to make sure nothing was showing, even though those efforts were futile with the long jump coming up. There were other measures she could take. Fake an illness, maybe. Could be convincing with how red her face was and she seemed to be sweating already (though that could be explained away with the push-ups). She could half-ass the jumps, too. But she was actually halfway proud of her grade in gym class and just not the type to do something like that.

At least that was her internal justification for doing practically nothing to avoid what was likely result in exposure to her whole class. On her third run, again, she let her body take over. Muscle memory. Starting stance, accelerate with shorter, then longer steps, and right at the line, take-off. Already in mid-air she felt her balance shift and braced herself for what was going to happen. Unavoidably, her shirt rode up and up.

If she hadn't noticed her nipple briefly exposed to the air, she would have known from the exclamations around her. For a moment she stayed on her back like that, stunned, not attempting to pull her shirt all the way down, her belly still exposed and her bare back touching the warm sand. The giddy feeling was almost like butterflies in her belly. Her hands wandered to the hem of her shirt. 'Take it off!', one guy suggested, in a playful way that suggested he didn't believe she'd ever do it. For a precarious moment, she considered surprising him and everyone else by actually doing it. How would the sun feel on her nude upper body...

The teacher's command snapped her out of it. She slid the shirt back down and with no small amount of trepidation followed the coach into the gym. Shit... all this time, she hadn't ever thought about whether she could get in trouble for being without underwear...

Coach Boon continued the class after the incident, having difficulty corralling some of the boys with the excitement that they were still riding on. This meant that Annika was left stewing in his office for a good twenty or so minutes before the end of class bell rang out, signaling the end of the day. Now at this time all of the students in the class had gone to change back into their uniforms or more comfortable clothes now that school was out. However, Annika still had to deal with her teacher before being released.

The big man entered his office with a cross look on his face, strolling over to his desk and leaning back on the edge of it to face Annika. Crossing his arms he regarded her with a stern expression. In reality though he was observing her body, thinking back to that glorious moment that had left her exposed. He could kind of see them now even, the thin shirt wet just enough by her sweat and being shon on by the harsh lighting of the room so that he could get a look at the nipples beneath.

"Do you understand why you are here?" Boon finally asked with a voice just as serious as his expression. "First being late, then distracting the class by not wearing undergarments for everyone to plainly see, then worse; public indecency. I should write you up, put this on your record and call your parents about this abysmally inappropriate behavior."

"W-what?! No no no, please, wait a minute!" For this to go on her record? Unacceptable! She couldn't let that happen. Plus, calling her parents? Her mom was just waiting for her to slip up like this and devise some kind of punishment, Annika was sure! And who knew if her step-dad would feel like a punishment would be appropriate, too...

"It's-It's not my fault! There was, well, all the panties were in the laundry, and some girls stole my bra, and I didn't show off on purpose, it was an accident!" She wasn't doing a very good job of begging him to let it slide, standing close to him and practically shouting in his face, her agitated expression easy to mistake for anger.

"And... uhm... is it even written somewhere that students need to wear underwear? I sure wasn't informed of this rule!" Shit. Why did she think that getting sassy would get her anywhere with this guy? This would work on her feeble geography teacher, maybe, but not on Coach Boon.

At the end of her outburst, coach Boon held up a hand to signal her to be quiet. He wasn't interested in the excuses or explanations or complaints. Honestly he wouldn't have even cared if she was right about it not being in the school policy. What he cared about right now was how he could benefit from this.

"Cut the attitude because I can and will turn this into two weeks of after school detention instead of one." He replied coldly as his eyes continued to roam her body with want. They even glanced down far enough to check out her cameltoe, thinking about how tight she had to be. "I assure you that it is indeed a school rule, and it is not my fault that you were careless with your underwear...
"Wait, how exactly did some girls steal your bra before gym class? How could they have stolen it off your back?" Asked the older man, confused now at her explanation after the sentence had echoed around in his mind. "Unless you weren't wearing it already?"

Annika blushed intensely, the memories of her masturbation session rushing back to her. She couldn't possibly tell him why she took it off in the first place...
"Uhm... I was on the toilet, and I took it off because, uhm... I felt there was... a rash or something on my... my chest. While I looked at myself, some girls stuck their hand into the stall and snatched it."
There. That was at least partly true.

"I didn't want to inconvenience you by asking to go to the lost and found, I figured... that it's my own problem, and I'd have either deal with it myself or bear being like this." Another attempt to appease him.

"Whether that is true or not, you still have violated multiple rules and have flashed your entire gym class and myself.
"So, if you want to avoid having this put on record, having your parents notified, and have a week of after school suspension, we will have to... figure something else out for your punishment." Continued her teacher with a hint of lust and desire in his voice as he fully stood up once more and stepped up to her.

This man was much taller and muscular than Annika, giving him an intimidating stature. What's more was thanks to his loose gym shorts he wore as the teacher, thr outline of his bulge was visibly pressing against the baggy material. He was excited to finally gain such an opportunity as this, never before thinking that a student would be so careless as to make such drastic mistakes to be in a predicament like this.

"I'm sure we can come to a... mutual understanding." Boon added with his gaze openly checking out her chest through her translucent shirt, his hands lifting up to rest firmly on either side of her hips.

Annika didn't know what to say to this. Slack-jawed, her wide stare switched between the bulge pointing at her to her teacher's lustful face. She absolutely hadn't realized that she was in a similar situation as with Rick before! Only... much more dire. The only thing Rick had to blackmail her with was the fact that she's going commando (and the video afterwards, though he hadn't used that yet), and she got herself into that situation mostly through her own desire to escalate the situation.

But Coach Boon had something much more substantial to threaten her with. And what he wanted in return was likely to be more substantial, too. Rick hadn't been someone she ever wanted to be intimate with or expose herself to, but he had at least been her age. And now she was in such a situation with someone much older, who she didn't even find attractive, and who didn't have youthful hormones as an excuse for his perviness!

Yet, that just made it so much more exciting. It raised the stakes. And as it dawned on Annika that she really, really didn't want a smudge on her permanent record, the realization settled in that she had no choice. Yet it wasn't dread she felt due to this, but... paradoxically, a kind of freedom. She was now free from the obligation to do the sensible thing, since she had no choice but to indulge the twisted desires that brought her such pleasure.
Her breathing picked up. She was wet between the legs, the dampness seeping into her shorts.

"...okay.", she finally whispered. She took another deep breath and did the unthinkable. Taking off her shirt in one motion and flinging it away to land on the floor in a corner of the room. Showing her entire naked upper body to the teacher.
"Like this?", Annika meekly asked, trying to keep her arousal out of her voice.

Her coach's eyes went wide as she accepted her situation without much fuss, and even going as far as removing her shirt without prompt. What he was expecting was defiance, arguing, threats, not what seemed like a complete willingness to do as he asked so quickly. Not that he was complaining.

In fact the older man had very little hesitation in taking advantage of the teen. Those rough and calloused hands of his trailed up her sides, savoring the touch of her soft smooth skin before arriving at her chest. Strong hands grasped roughly at her petite breasts which were barely a handful for him. That was short lived however, and with a quick tweak of those cute little nipples he released Annika's chest.

"As much as I love these, I'm a bit impatient. Let's move on!" Coach Boon said lustfully, his arm wrapping about Annika's slender waist.

Without grace or any attempt to be gentle the big man pushed his student towards his desk until her stomach bumped into the edge of it. Not wanting to give her any time to think either, Boon pushed down on the small of her back hard and forced her down and with her chest pressed down against the cold wooden surface of the sturdy desk. As his hand on her back continued to press her down and hold her in place his gaze went back down to her lower half. Even with the pants still on he could practically see everything with how tight they were; including the pussy neatly outlined by the cameltoe still there.

"We won't be needing these, I think." Declared Annika's gym teacher as he reached for the waistband of the shorts.

Annika shuddered, feeling his touch at her sides and wandering up her body. Just her naked skin being caressed by her teacher's rough hands in such a way was exciting, and when he reached her chest, she actually squeaked. He was touching her intimately, she was forced to let it happen, and that helpless feeling was turning her on oh so much. The tweak of her nipples made her softly moan, something she yet did suppress. As much as she was indulging in the situation, there was still a part of her that tried not to let it all go too far.

She was a quite startled when he started getting rougher. Her boobs smooshed against the cold wood of the desk felt surprisingly good, as did his hand on her bare back. Plus, her backside was presented to him now... defenseless and clad only in those tight shorts.
That his hands were now poised to pull down.
Well, now things were going further. Were was the rational part of her mind now? Drowned out by the giddy excitement of being stripped fully naked by her teacher.

With still a shocking amount of non resistance, Boon kept up his assault. Surely by now the teen would have realized how far he was going to take this by now. Was she just that dense, or was she eager to have her hole filled with her teacher's meat?

His thick fingers took their time wrapping about the waistband of her shorts and were even slower to pull them down. As the material was slowly drawn away he watched with unmasked lust as her plush tush was revealed bit by bit. Soon enough all of it was revealed to him as he left the shorts tangled around her ankles. The sight before the older man was enough to make his cock throb and flex against the inside of his shorts as he very nearly just whipped it out right there. It was the most perfect thing he'd ever seen, even better than his wife's. And on top of that, it was damp!

"You wanted this, didn't you?" Crooned the older man as his other hand grabbed roughly at one cheek of her plush ass. As he spoke the hand pulled and squeezed, her flesh squeezing around his fingers and being moved aside enough for him to see the pink pucker of her asshole. "You're wet just from this? There is no way that's just a coincidence."

With his words finished though, his grip changed. His hand on her ass released her cheek, leaving her body entirely. Behind her coach boon was struggling with his belt in an attempt to remove it. When that was finally off though, what soon followed was his zipper audibly being pulled down so that he could release his cock and use this teen like a sleeve. What had been exposed from his shorts once he'd pulled them down along with his underwear was a thick, girthy cock that had to have been at least nine or even ten inches long. The ebony cock twitched with anticipation as he stood directly behind Annika now, his hand returning to her hip to help hold her still should she struggle.

Annika let out a shivering sigh as she felt her pants drop and her bare lower body be exposed to the air and to her teacher's eyes. Her ass wiggled in delight as it was being groped.

"Nooo... I didn't want to... This is just my body reacting...", she protested, feeling very much that her asshole was exposed to him as well as her pussy, both twitching, the latter glistening. She was almost disappointed when he stopped touching her. She had been excited to feel him explore her body. What was he up to now...?

That sound. A belt buckle...? And then a zipper! He's undressing...?!
Suddenly alarmed, Annika rose a little from the desk, just enough to turn around and witness the sight of his exposed, rock-hard cock. Her eyes went wide. It was huge! ...not like she had much reference to compare, but at least it seemed huge to her! And... obviously he wanted to put it inside her! How would it even fit?!
Following that train of thought was a grand realization about her situation. Had she really been that oblivious about where this was going to go? Or had she known and hoped for it? The thought of losing her virginity right here, right now to her gym teacher was panic-inducing, yet at the same time... that perverted lust for a situation out of her control was still there.
It wasn't in the majority anymore, though. She had to put a stop to this!

"H-hold on! Wait!" With his hand returned to her hip and his superior strength, she lost her opportunity to stand up, but she could still put up a struggle. "That's a bit much, isn't it? Uh- ... D-don't you think you got enough? If you do this, I'll definitely report it, my record be damned! I'm sure we can solve this differently?"

17+5=22
15+1=16

Despite her attempt to fight away from her teacher, despite her pleas of protest and her threat of action against him, nothing happened. His muscular arms still held her pinned in place with little to show for her struggles and he merely smirked at her objection. With her still pinned he took his hand from her ass and took his immense rod in his grip and lined it up with her virgin slit. The helmeted tip pressed against those puffy lips and parted them slightly before his advance halted with the head of his cocktail neslted in her labia.

"Now, at the end of this, I am going to get off. That is the only way we are moving forward without your entire punishment." Coach boon growled in her ear as he leaned forwards, his muscled body pressing her down harder against the cool surface of the table with only the thin workout shirt he wore between them. "I don't know what you thought was going to happen when you agreed to this, but we had a deal and we need to stick to it. So I'll give you two options; one, I fuck you. Two, you blow me and you do so well or I fuck you anyways. Which will it be?"

Annika waited for him to respond to her, but initially to no avail. He pushed her back onto the desk so she couldn't see anymore, but she could hear him shift, and next she could feel his tip, right between her legs. She gasped, the mix of panic and arousal being perfect. Never before had she felt so helpless, her efforts to prevent what would be a pretty huge unwanted event completely fruitless, just highlighting how out of control it all was. Her juices were dripping, and she let out a breathless moan as he pressed forward ever so slightly, almost, almost entering her already.
All it would take was a small movement forward to lose her virginity to her perverted gym coach.

And then he gave her one last choice after all and she immediately clung to it.
"Yes! I'll, I'll blow you, it'll be great! I'm gonna make you cum, I promise!"
Annika had no experience with this kind of thing. Hell, this was the first time she saw and touched a boner in real life. But she knew how they basically worked, and the Coach probably got off to being intimate with one of his students anyway, the sleazebag asshole. Maybe it wouldn't take that much.

As he allowed her to stand up, she went to her knees to be at the right height. Good god... his dick looked even more overwhelming up close right in front of her face. How it twitched, fully erect... She started touching it a little aimlessly, then started a bit of the masturbation motion she had seen boys allude to lots of times, and when she felt like she had a rhythm, she reluctantly started licking it, trying hard to ignore the weird taste. Eventually, her mouth started to envelop the tip, slowly taking more of it inside her mouth.
It was remarkable how being busy working his shaft could distract her from the reality of this extreme situation.

13+4 = 17

For the first time since Annika had stepped into that room, coach Boon was disappointed. Here he was with his dick nestled against what was probably the tightest pussy he'd ever had and she had settled for a blowjob. It was a moderate surprise though as he could feel how wet this girl was, how much her body wanted it. It was so soaking down there that even he would have little difficulty in slipping inside.

Well, he had made deal with the teen and he was going to keep it. Reluctantly, he pulled away from the warmth of her body and released her to make her attempt. As she knelt before him though the older man could feel his regret slipping away. There was something about having a young nubile naked girl being so submissive to him that was really turning him on.

Her first few exploratory touches drew out some soft sighs of pleasure from the burly man's lips even if they were not enough on their own. As she was clearly inexperienced though he allowed her some leeway. It was only as the teen's tongue licked the sensitive underside of his immense manhood that he left out a low moan as it delicately traced his erection just right. Then things only got better as he watched the petite girl slip his girth inside her mouth and began sucking at the bulbous head with the tip still glistening from the moisturizer of her own pussy.

"Fuck yea, you're a natural Annika." Groaned her teacher as he rested his hand atop her head. As she bobbed up and down on the thick rod within the warmth of her mouth he ran his fingers through her hair, enjoying the feeling of her silky locks in his touch before gently applying more pressure to the back of her head to go further onto his cock. "Go deeper, baby. Keep going."

Annika had hoped to get him off without taking in more of his dick, but the teacher made it clear that he wanted her to try harder than that by pushing from behind. Her teacher... kneeling in her teacher's office, completely naked, her juices dripping onto his floor, his dick in her mouth - what a messed up situation, and yet it just didn't stop feeling good.

She was a hundred percent sure she couldn't get his whole length inside without gagging. This was proven when she went a bit further with her mouth already filled and had to retreat immediately. So that was her limit, about... half? She bobbed up and down like this, going to her limit every time, and spreading her saliva further down the shaft so she could work the portion her mouth couldn't reach. Her tongue kept caressing the underside of the head - the way his dick twitched when she did that made her think he probably likes it.

This wasn't just weird because it was her teacher - this was her first real sexual experience with a guy in general. Engaging with this weird and intimidating part of male physiology was almost a little like encountering an alien species. Plus, having this most intimate body part in her mouth felt very taboo.
She engaged with these thoughts, yet didn't really think about what would happen when she would finally make him cum.

"There you fucking go!" Coach Boon moaned out aloud as the teen bobbed onto his shaft more earnestly than before, her hands working him at the same time. "Fuuck, that's good!"

As Annika continued to suck and massage his manhood, her coach was beginning to have difficulty holding on. She was a lot better at this than he had expected. What he had thought was going to happen was that she'd try to blow him and be unsuccessful so that he could pound away at her still. That way he'd get both a view of both of her lips wrapped around his immense cock.

Looking down, he could hardly believe his luck. The erotic sight burned into his mind as he watched his student take in his cock, and his member throbbed as the image alone brought him closer to the edge. This was wrong on many levels as she was his student, she was too young. But fuck if that didn't make this already hotter. He wasn't even this aroused when his wife did this!

after a few long minutes of this, coach Boon could feel the pressure in his balls building up. Annika had successfully saved herself from getting her virginity taken as she had done a remarkable job with her mouth. Her teacher was panting now, small grunts and groans escaping past his lips as his hand on her head urged her on to Bob her head faster yet. He was close, oh so close now as his rod throbbed and twitched at the dancing of her surprisingly skilled tongue along his tool.

Then it happened. With a loud moan, coach Boon cupped the back of the teens head and watched her intently as the first waves of his semen flooded her mouth. After a couple of seconds he released her though and allowed his member to pop free of her lips, spraying the majority of his load across her hair, face, and chest.

"Holy shit, that was intense." He panted as the older man stepped back to lean against his desk to help hold himself up. The giant cocktail swinging between his legs had not quite deflated yet, and shon with her spit. She had actually done it, she had actually gone through with it. And as he calmed down from his euphoria he realized that his cock wasn't the only thing wet; that there was a small puddle of her own arousal beneath her. She had enjoyed this, he realized with a grin as he had a thought. "Damn Annika, you are shockingly good at that. I'm thinking that I might have to find reasons call you in more often now. Next time I think I'll have to reciprocate the favor."

Annika was frankly getting a little exhausted, made worse because of how hard it was to properly breath while giving such an intense blowjob, so she was relieved when she felt him throbbing more intensely and heard his moan. In that moment she actually did remember what the consequence of a male orgasm was and tried to move her head away - to no avail. The coaches hand kept her firmly in place with half his dick in her mouth.

There wasn't even any time to brace herself. The hot and salty substance flooded the back of her mouth and she was forced to swallow it, to prevent herself from choking. When he took it out, she gasped for air, then yelped as she was showered in the rest of the load.
Sticky strings of arousal were connecting her glistening thighs down below - and hot and sticky milkier strings of semen were now splattered all over her face, hair and naked chest. The first thing she felt bubble up inside of her was disgust over how much of a mess he made on her. Could it be? Finally an unequivocally normal reaction out of her? But no, of course not. The utter humiliation of having had to swallow semen and then being covered in it just contributed to the submissive, exhibitionistic perversion that had come over her this morning, or rather, that had awakened inside of her.
Annika could drop to the floor on her back and just rub one out right there, in front of the coach.

But, she still remembered why she had given this blowjob. To get out of here, not give the coach the chance to go further after all. A part of her always remained that wanted to steer her away from these situations. Without this part of her, there would be no embarrassment or humiliation to arouse her so.
"...thanks, I guess", she reacted to the praise. With how much effort she had given, it better have felt great!
"I, uh, hope I won't give you a reason again. ... I can go now, right? You won't report me or call my parents?"

"No, a deal is a deal." Her teacher sighed contently, a smug smile plastered on his face as he finally tucked away his monster and zipped up. "I will see you tomorrow for swim lessons, miss Madsen. I'm sure we will have further talks about your future soon enough.
"Go on now. For now, we are done."

With that, he passed her by and left out the door. On his way by her though he stooped to pet the back of her hair where there wasn't any residue left from his orgasm, like one would affectionately pet a dog or cat. Now that he knew that he could get this far with Annika, it was only a matter of time before he decided to take advantage of her once again. Any excuse she have him to be held after school would most likely be leapt on as a consequence of her actions.

Horny, sweaty, sticky and reeking of sex, Annika continued to kneel on the floor of his office for another minute or two, just catching her breath and trying to process it all. Then, she abruptly started moving.
'Gotta go shower. Definitely gotta go shower.'
And she better hurry. The last lesson had already been over when Coach Boon joined her in the office, and in all the excitement she had no idea how much time passed. What if they had already started closing up? What if she missed her bus home?
The thought of having to walk home in her current state... the incredible risk and humiliation of it was very enticing, but she knew she had to prevent it.

Annika hadn't even bothered to put on the shorts and t-shirt, she was in such a hurry. Secure in the knowledge that the only one who should still be in the building would be the coach who already had seen all she had to offer, she sprinted down the hallway to the lockerroom and reached her locker. There, she also saw a clock on the wall.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Her gaze darted between the entrance to the showers and the door leading outside to the bus. Walking home... walking home with her state of clothing... bad idea. Maybe she could just...
Quickly, she used the gym T-shirt wipe away the coach's cum as best she could - no time for a mirror, so no way to know how successful she was -, and stuffed it together with the shorts that were wet with her own arousal into her bag. She couldn't really let her mom see those, so she'd have to figure out how to wash them secretly.
Then, she got dressed in what remained of her school uniform as quickly as possible and sprinted out the door, determined to catch that bus home.

13 + 4 =17

Last edited:
As Annika burst out the school doors, she could see the bus still in the parking lot. She could see in the windows where her schoolmates were chatting and laughing together as they usually did at the end of a long day. It was just within reach! But as she began to near it, the doors closed and with a lurch the large vehicle began to pull away. Slowly at first, but then it continued on and sped up faster and faster with no one paying enough attention to see the teen trying to catch up and make it on board.

And then it was gone. Annika was left all alone in front of the now locked school, the bus gone and no one around but a few teacher's vehicles still parked in the staff lot. The trek home was definitely possible as she and her brother had done it before but it would take at least an hour to get there providing she kept at a brisk pace and took no detours. Going back inside was also not an option as the doors would be locked by now, and to get in would mean staff seeing her in a disheveled state.

"Nooo wait for me! Wait wait waaaait!!" Her shouting was futile - neither the driver nor any of the other students could hear her. Her indecision had left Annika in a worse situation than before. She was still an absolute mess, only even sweatier now due to her sprint.

"I guess I have no choice..." She giggled a little, partly because of the absurdity of her disastrous chain of mishaps, partly because the risk she was in kept her in a state of horny giddiness, yet again. Learning to navigate these ever conflicting emotional states of hers would have to be a priority going forward.

Annika started walking at the fastest pace she could manage, hoping she wouldn't run into too many people.

20+1=major event

Annika was in quite the state when she began walking home and people passing her by noticed. Her hair was disheveled from having coach Boon playing with it, there were still strands of cum entangled in there as well as one thick rope on her cleavage and yet another on her cheek, her skirt was torn, her shirt dirtier and turning translucent from the bright afternoon sun and her sweat from both gym and her walk, and there were stains on her thighs from her own dripping arousal. If she had gotten on that bus there would be not much she could do from stopping the rumors as the couple kids from her class that were on the bus probably would have put two and two together.

It didn't take long for Annika to gain a tail. A tall burly man with what could only be described as prison tattoos on his face had seen this lewd sight, this teenager that so obviously was taunting he world around her with everything going on with her, and decided that today he needed to get his rocks off. Originally he was going to go to the strip club that was really just a cover for a brothel just down the street from here, but getting a sleeve for free seemed a better idea.

Picking up his pace, the man caught up with Annika's quick jaunt and hovered just behind her. It was only when they had come to walk next to a dark and shaded alley full of old boxes and crates that he acted. With a quick glance around to make sure no one was watching her assaulter lunged, wrapping one thick arm about her waist and dragged her in while the other cupped the girl's mouth to muffle any screams she might make.

19+3=22

It was entirely possible that Annika just imagined being stared at by the people passing her. It was far from likely, though. In her current state, she stuck out like a sore thumb - who would believe that every aspect of her attire and the mess staining her wasn't her fault? The dark stains she left on the pavement as she walked betrayed her own arousal.

After a while, since nobody made any comments and no other consequences arose for her, she relaxed a little. No matter how bad things had gotten, she managed to satisfy her own perverted urges while avoiding any lasting consequences, didn't she? In the end, she had kept her virginity and her spotless record, while at the same time going through the most exciting risks she ever felt. Having her cake and eating it, too, so to speak.

That illusion was shattered when she was pulled into the alley. The tall assailants thick hand quieted her panicked scream. She flailed around immediately, reflexively trying to struggle.

12 + 2 = 14

Annika fought against her attacker in vain as he dragged her down into the shadows of the alley and behind some crates where none would see them. As he dragged her over the big man pressed her into the wall which effectively trapped her between his body and the immovable object. With her locked in place like this the assailant removed his arm about her waist and instead began to play with his pants in an effort to free his manhood.

"You should get work at the brothel rather than flaunting yourself out here." Growled the man into her ear, his breath tickling the back of her neck as he spoke. "You must have really been wanting something to happen if you're strolling around wearing a man's cum."

Without too much difficulty he managed to wrestle his cock free of his underwear. It wasn't quite as impressive as coach Boon's but it was still sizable at seven inches. With his equipment now free, he turned his hand to set Annika's loose too. Only, when his hand reached beneath her skirt he found nothing there to pull away. In shock he forced his hand deeper between her legs and found her soaking pussy that eagerly accepted his finger inside of her.

"Holy shit, you really did want something to happen." He said with a sound of shock and awe at having gotten so lucky to find someone like this. Quickly he began adjusting Annika so that her ass stuck out more and using his feet to push her legs open as his rod began to grind against her ass crack "Probably just had some fun with your boyfriend, huh? Well, I'll show you a better time than he ever showed you before."

16+3=19

The sound of the zipper immediately brought Annika's mind to the situation with Coach Boon she had just gotten out of. It had been half a miracle that she avoided getting penetrated by him. Had she just postponed the inevitable? This time, there was no opportunity for bargaining. What was she even going to say? This guy obviously was determined to get his way with her and not afraid enough of the law to do it in broad daylight.

Suddenly feeling his finger inside of her made her moan loudly into his hand. He wasn't completely incorrect. Her body, or the perverted part of her, did enjoy this situation. His rock-hard boner felt hot against the skin of her ass, letting her feel the contour of the thing that would very likely be inside of her shortly.

She did not cease her struggle, though.

17 + 2 = 19

Back
Top Bottom