Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Looking for more partners to write with

LunarWolf

Cluster
Hello, I am looking for more partners to write with having come from a pg-13 site I am game for stroy based rps and if you're interested please feel free to PM me. Below are a few ideas I have and I am open to suggestions

the cop's new partner

What happens when a cadet at the academy gets bit by a werewolf and becomes one? NOTHING, this cadet remains the same by sheer will and graduates at the top of their class. but when they are assigned to work with an experienced detective who is not only very good at their job but they are also very observant, how long with this new cop have before their secret is found out? With the full moon rising during their first case will this rookie cop be able to hide from their partner or will they have to run and leave everything behind?

The Night Walkers

a vampire prince and his sister are both being pushed to marry by their mother but their hearts lie with other people, the princess is her personal bodyguard, and the prince it's his personal servant who happens to be human. but because of the difference in their stations, the prince and princess have to keep it a secret, but unknown to them, and the others feel the same way since they don't know about the other's feelings friction has developed between them and causes problems

The Wolfs' Bar
A well-known and popular bar is hiring but unknown to those applying the staff and the owner are all werewolves and this bar is their gathering place as they are a pack and the owner is the alpha. So what will happen when a human gets a job at this bar after leaving her family home to escape abuse?

The Art Thief Cop

After leaving the Marine Corps a Sargent joined the police department in their new hometown. recovering from surgery on their shoulder after having it shot and broken the new detective gets assigned a case involving an art thief and several hits they have made in the last several months. Agreeing to work the job as it wouldn't require a lot of dangerous work and give the detective time to heal they head to the most recent theft and unknown to the detective they catch the eye of the thief who takes a liking to them and now wants to possess them.

The prediction

10,000 years ago a vampires mystisis predicted that in the coming year a child would be born with the power to do either great good or great harm to the vampire people. This child would be born human but what would set it said his the fact that the child's life span would be that of a vampires and their eyes would not be a color combination that humans had. for several thousand years the vampires searched looking for the child go legend so that they could be raised to do great good for them but to no avail. exactly 9,979 years later two children are born twin girls, then Girls are special as one has blue eyes with flecks of gold in them while the other had gold eyes with flecks of blue in them. the father of the two girls knew of the legend as he had been told it be a close friend. knowing that his girls were the child of legend he had his wife split when they were but a year old. the father took one and went to live with the vampires while his wife lived a normal life with their other daughter to keep both girls safe form harm. twenty years later their story is about to have a whole new chapter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom