Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Hypnosis, brainwashing and mind control!

GhostlyGebus

Planetoid
INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great day!
You may call me Ghost! I am an experienced, literate and detailed writer. Roleplaying has been my hobby for the past 5 years. I am not a novella-level writer, but I am trying my best to become one! I do apologise for occasional typos and grammar mistakes, English is not my first language. I roleplay in 3rd person and past tense (I would prefer you using 3rd person and past tense as well) and my timezone is GMT+1. I would prefer roleplaying on this site only.

I am looking for the long-term roleplay partner who shares most of my kinks and fantasies, fun to talk to and have an amazing kinky imagination!~
Your irl gender does not matter to me, it is a roleplaying site after all!^^

KINKS & LIMITS

Well, since you have some basic information about me now, let's now talk about the bread and butter of any NSFW roleplay - kinks!~ (and limits too).

•My major kinks are: Hypnosis/Mind control and IQ drain.

I think this was pretty obvious, considering you have read the title. Hypnosis and other forms of mind control have been my kinks for as long as I can remember. Right now it got so bad I cannot roleplay and enjoy any form of smut without some sort of hypnosis hint. I call hypnosis "The Salt of all Kinks", since it can well with any kinkt dish!^^ One good example - IQ drain, my second favorite kink! I don't know, there is just something about hypnotizing a girl and making her speak like a cavewoman~
"- Well... duuuuuuh... me gud girl~ Me ob... obe... obey mastah~ Tee-hee~"

My other kinks include:

•Fandoms (I prefer using characters I am familiar with a lot more in my roleplays that OCs that appeared a few minutes ago).

•Raceplay (A lot of kinks I have came from my love for humiliation aspect of hypnosis. Raceplay is one of them. White girls x Black boys, black girls x white girls, and even anthtro girls x human boys!^^ Branding, worshipping, superiority and anything else of that sort included!)

•Anthros

•Humiliation

•Ugly bastard (Once again - amazing humiliation aspect! Hypnotized girls forced to obey an igly men and obey all his pervy and filthy wishes!)

•Musk

•Smegma

•Silly faces and poses (I am not that good at writing sex scenes, so instead I love having some silly fun with hypnotized girls. Making them stupid, act out of character and so on!^^)

•Haigure

•Petplay

•Outfit control

•Unaware hypnosis (Making hypnotized and naked girl thinking she is actully weaeing clothes and everything is totally normal is extremely hot!)

•Strong/mean women

•Unusual heads (It is kinda hard to explain, but imagine a character with a human body, but the head is something else entirely!)

•Sweat

•Pubic hair

•Feet

Maybe: anal, futanari, femboy, piss.

Those kinks have been in my limits for a long while. But I decided I was a bit too harsh on them, so from this moment they are a vailable option in my roleplays! :)

Limits: scat, vomit, excessive gore and violence, BDSM, latex, diapers, farts, sounding, vore, inflation, drugs, weight gain.

FANDOMS

Here is the list with all the fandoms I would love to use in the potential hypnosis roleplays we might have! If I did not include a fandom there is a high chance I simply do not know the fandom or don't like using it in roleplays.

•JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
•Undertale/Deltarune
•Hollow Knight
•Helltaker
•Ace Attorney
•Danganronpa
•Chainsaw Man
•Kimetsu no Yaiba
•Countryhumans
•Friday Night Funkin'
•Plants vs. Zombies
•Phineas & Ferb
•Spongebob Squarepants
•Minecraft
•Don't Starve
•Cuphead
•My Little Pony
•Popular youtube/Internet personalities (not celebs)

Yep, now you know how weird and nerdy my tastes are!^^ Even if the fandoms you like are not on the list - you may always ask me if I know them!^^ Fandom knowledge is NOT required.

POTENTIAL PLOTS

Now let's talk about all the potential plots we might play out! I am going to warn you - I don't like playing out plots that are strictly in realms of a fandom. If a fandom is sci-fi - I would prefer modern setting. I am also a big fan of multiple characters and crossovers!^^

How about:

•A hypnosis gym, where fit and strong girl come to excercise, but instead they get brainwashed by an all-powerful BNWO!

•A hypnotherapist, who constantlt gets visited by many different women who are trying to prove to him that hypnosis is not real, only to fail miserably and become his obedient pets!

•A hypnosis stream, where all sorts of hypnotized different girls arw doing what donations are telling them to!

And many more of that sort!^^
I am personally able to play as pretty much anyone! Canon character, OC, multiple characters, etc.
The only thing is that I would prefer to be a dom!
And while I do apprecite good story and world-building, with this particular post I would prefer pure smut!^^ Does NOT we don't have to put at least some effort into our replies!

Looking forward to your lovely replies! If you have any questions or suggestions - always feel free to ask!

- xoxo, Ghost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom