Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me draw you (Yullian and SHARPii)

She nodded and drove on to the gallery where she was earlier that morning. Sighing soflty she shook her head. "I think she knows." She muttered. "And she is great when it comes to interogations. I swear she should be in the CIA or something. I'm afraid she won't let me date you if she knew that we had already slept together...twice." She bit her lower lip. "i'm not mad at you. I'm just scared..." she frowned. After a little bit, she arrived to his gallery and she parked beside the curb. "I'll tell you what goes on tomorrow." she said softly, leaning in and kissing him softly.

Luke frowned when she told him that her mother may know "i suspected as much" he said shaking his head, although it did make him feel better that she said she want mad at him, made him feel a lot better, When she got to his gallery, he opened the door and kissed her before getting out of the car "Well i do hope she is not all that bad, good luck, Oh and i will see you tomorrow at school o.k? out side the gym" he said before closing the door and walking into his gallery, And then into his room to lay on his bed 'good luck' he thought to himself before he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Chloe nodded to him and she waved as she drove him. Once home, she got out and walked inside and found her mother sitting at the dining table, waiting for her. "So...he seems nice." She said softly. Chloe bit her lower lip and she sat down at the table across from her. "I like him a lot." She told her. bethany clicked her tongue and ran a finger along the rim of her mug of lemon tea. "I see...Well I would like it if you two didn't date." She told her.

Chloe's jaw dropped and she looked at her. "But Mom--" she began and was cut of. "You two slept together and ust started dating! He wasn't very nonchalant about it and it made it obvious. Why else would he be so nervous?" She snapped. Chloe sat back and she looked down shaking her head. "Honey i know you like him a lot but if you two have slept together that quickly, barely dating each other for three days, then how do you expect me to take that? if anything it seems he may be wanting you or using you if you two already did that." she told her. "You can't date him. That's my final word."

"Goodnight mom..." She said bitterly as she grabbed her bag and walked upstairs and went to her room. She slammed her door shut and lay on her bed, putting a pillow over her head and crying. Eventually, having turned onto her side, she fell asleep. And not happily.

Luke arose in the morning, he didn't know how it went but he had a feeling it didn't go well, He got his stuff together and rushed to school and tot he gym to meet her, Although he had a feeling he knew what had happened that night, It appeared that he was the first one there, so he sat on one of the benches and waited for Chloe to arrive.

The next morning, she put on a short sweatshirt that cupped around her mid-waist and wore low rise skinny jeans. Her choice of attire definitely reflected on her mood and it was evident she wasn't the happiest of sort. She didn't say a word to her mother as she walked out. she tied her hair up into a low to the side ponytail and drove to school. she still met Luke in the gym, since she had to tell him. Walking inside, she went to him and sat down beside him and sighed. "Hi." She didnt kiss him, hug him or anything. And it pained her to do so.

When she walked in to the gym, he knew something was wrong from the word go, Her body posture was all weird and her choice of clothes was interesting plus the fact she didn't kiss or hug him when she sat down also clued him in, Luke put his arm around her and smiled "Hi" he said in an 'upbeat' kind of way "That bad huh?" he said shaking his head he couldn't believe he had screwed everything up "I-i'm sorry" he said looking down "It's kind of my fault" he then turned back to her "So What did she say?" he knew it was bad and involving him, but this only made him more curious

She leaned into him once he put his arm around her and she sighed softly. "No don't be. It's not your fault Luke..." she sighed softly and ran her hand through her hair. "She said...that although you're a nice guy, she figured out that we had already slept together. And she disapproved of the fact that we had already slept together with just two days of dating. She won't let me date you. I want to date you...but it's not like me to disobey my mother and upset her. I am angry at her for the decision, but I have to respect it..." she gulped not able to say this actually looking at him. She stared at the stand in front of her, wanting to just cry again. She was so head over heels for this guy and she was sure he felt the same, as well as not just using her for his sexual desires. But her mother didn't seem to see that.

Luke sighed and looked at her "Alright..." he said in a down kind of tone "We wont date....." he said with a laugh "Well if it makes her happy we wont anyway" again he laughed before hugging her closer "But she didn't actually say we couldn't be 'friends' " he chuckled a little bit as he put the emphasis on friends, After all if they were friends it didn't mean they couldn't fool around. But he didn't like the fact that her mum had said she couldn't date him, After all he had really taken a liking to this person and then she just threw that all away, He continued to hug her until she didn't feel bad anymore.

And then an idea hit her which should have hit her instantly last night and she could have and would have saved her tears. "We could sneak around." She suggested, leaning into him. "Date, but not let our parents know..." She bit her lower lip and looked up at him. "I mean...if that is okay with you. Sure I'd love to just be 'friends' with you but I'd rather date you knowing that you're all mine and only mine."

Luke laughed "Hm, well that was my other suggestion" he said with a smile "Sounds good to me" he held his arms around her as he continued to sit there. Before he knew it , it was time for class, and he had to go "sorry honey, i have to go, See you in...... Cheerleading?" he said with a laugh, he didn't think he could look at the changing rooms the same ever again

Chloe beamed up and she kissed his cheek. "Awesome. So technically...I never broke up with you." She giggled a bit. She stayed in his arms like this until he had to go, well until in general it was time to head to class. "Yeah, definitely." She smiled. "See you at the practice." She gave him a quick kiss and then let him go, gathering her own stuff to head to her first class too. The changing rooms was such a memorable place now for her.

The classes past quickly for Luke and soon it was art, the class before he went to draw her cheer leading, the teacher just kept going on and on until the class finished. Once it had Luke took off to the stands of the stadium with his sketch book in hand, Once he had gotten there he found the best spot for him to draw and set up waiting for the girls to come out of the changing rooms, Well to be more precise he was waiting for Chloe to come out of the changing rooms.

Again he sat in the same spot drawing the cheerleaders, But mostly Chloe while she was doing her stretches and soon he would get to see some of the stretches up close, That is what he looked forward to, As he thought of this a smile came to his face and he continued to watch the practice.

Back
Top Bottom