Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Star Wars: Sexy Sith Academy

Flying Tengu

Planetoid
The Rule of Two was not always in place for the Sith. During the times of the Old Republic, Sith Academies trained thousands of Sith in the ways of the Dark Side. Their methods were cruel, ruthless, and effective, turning their students into powerful Dark Side users. Those who survived, that is. However, not all academies were the same. Some were more violent, some were openly subversive. We might imagine that one is significantly more lewd...

In this game, I would be playing a young (18 or equivalent minimum) woman newly admitted to the Sith Academy. Perhaps she is a noble, born to Sith parents, already living a life of privilege. Perhaps she is a slave, gaining admittance to the Academy due to her natural power. Regardless, she is at the academy to be trained in the Sith arts. She expected training to be hard, but she didn't expect it to be so sexual! With how competitive the Sith are, it seems like everyone, from instructors to fellow students, are wanting to display their power over her, and they definitely have a preferred method of doing so.

Desired content: Forced female pleasure, exhibition, light humiliation, domination. Please see my F-List. Less cruelty than one might generally expect from Sith; we're taking some of the cruelty and turning it into lust!

Some scenes I might like to see:
*Anything goes in fight training. This means that pleasuring your opponent into submission is allowed. My character's opponents choose this option as often as possible...
*An instructor pleasures her and has his way with her in front of class. This may be a punishment, a demonstration, or both.
*A student who she shows up in class makes sure to catch her in her in the shower or in her bunk later. The best revenge is forcing her to cum before taking her...

Obviously, writing partners will need to play multiple characters.

If this sounds interesting to you, please let me know, and perhaps we can work something out! Please note, I can't take too many alterations; I've tried, and that typically ends with me losing interest.

Back
Top Bottom