Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Let's Get Lost in the Labyrinth (A Search for tops, Dominants, or even a switch or two!)

Labyrinth

Excellent Nightmare Vision
Well, hey there!

So, first and foremost, I am a lady IRL! I know some people have a real problem with OOC gender/sex/identity, so for those who are sensitive or biased; I'm a woman. Feel free to go look elsewhere if you take issue with that, I totally understand! <3

Secondly, I have only had a few MxM RPs in the past, but I have just loved them! They are more fun, feel more compelling, and are generally more delightful. That isn't to say I take issue with FxF or FxM, I just figured I'd seek out MxM rps this time! I usually try to respond to threads if something looks good, but I wanted to try and see if I could attract someone I might have accidentally overlooked (or those lovely lurkers who might not have RTs).

Lastly, I am not yet comfortable playing a more dominant character in the MxM setting! So, I will gladly do something without a power dynamic (cute boyfs or whatever!), but I would generally prefer a D/s dynamic, just because that's what I tend to enjoy in all RPs. Myself playing the more submissive, obvs.

And with that, here are a few tidbits...

• I am 34 and female. I won't RP with anyone 22 or younger; it just creeps me out when you weren't born at the time I started RPing, sorry. XD
  • I generally write 3-4 chunky paragraphs (350-400ish words). I don't really enjoy novella style RP as it's a bit of a slog! So, keep that in mind.
  • I am, as previously stated, searching for Doms or a total lack of powerplay!
  • I write in third person, past tense.
  • I don't have a smut/plot ratio, I generally prefer to let it unfold naturally; I do not, however, write 100% smut. I want a story, plus sex tends to get boring if the characters aren't super intense.
Holy crap, an idea!

I would love to do something with a Viking and his new slave! YC could mistake a pretty man for a woman at first and ends up questioning everything he knows! Or maybe he is specifically looking for a male slave to warm his bed over the cold winter! Either way, I'd like to play the slave!

Beauty and the beast with a twist!!! I'd love to do a similar story, but super gay! MC the 'Belle' and YC the 'Beast'. MC does the taming, YC does the protecting! We can do any sort of fun twists with this that we feel like!

I LOVE the Omegaverse , so if anyone knows that well enough, please hit me up! I have tonnes of ideas for this.

I will add plots/pairings when they come to me. Feel free just to contact me, you don't have to come with something in the barrel. We can just have a chitchat and see what happens.

Last edited:
Most of my RPs have quieted down, would love to start a new one!

I know EVERYONE is looking for a Dom/top, but I am open to more! Not yet ready to BE the top, though. Still new at this. :p

Back
Top Bottom