Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Seeking Partners (anime, games, etc.) [NEW CRAVING]

Chippairaptor

UMP-45's Husband
Hello! I'm Indoraptor! A little about me:
  • I'm a biological male and identify as such. I'm open to partners of any identity. I really only care about the character my partner is playing, and if my partner is polite and communicative.
  • I've been RPing since middle school (and not NSFW stuff until after high school), but I prefer to keep my replies short unless necessary. Usually between one and four paragraphs, though certain situations may call for longer posts.
  • I prefer doing RPs through PMs.
  • I RP as a little bit of escapism. Please leave topics like religion and politics at the door.
  • Unless the RP is specifically not anime, I will be using anime/manga style art for my characters since using photos of real people makes me uncomfortable. I also ask that partners do the same, or have a detailed description of their character.
I'm pleasantly surprised that a non-sexual section was added. I do enjoy a little bit of romance in my RPs, and I specifically prefer MxF (with me as the M) and FxF (screw you, Hitomi, girls can love girls!). That being said, romance isn't necessary, especially when the main focus of a RP involves monsters,

Fandoms and Plot/Pairing Ideas
Anything with a "*" means more inspired by than actually in the setting. Anything italicized is the role I'd be taking in a specific pairing.
  • Jurassic Park/Jurassic World
  • Monster Hunter
  • Monsterverse
  • Pacific Rim
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
  • God Eater
  • Halo*
  • Starship Troopers*
  • Reign of Fire*
  • Cage of Eden*
  • Dinosaur Sanctuary (manga)*
  • Adventurers
  • Monster hunting
  • Human x monster girl
  • Human x monster boy
Other Buzzwords/Phrases I Love
  • Tsunderes (specifically playing opposite one)
  • Magical girls (though I do also have an idea for a magical boy character)
  • Dinosaurs (I love the Jurassic franchise, but I would absolutely love to play in a setting that features scientifically accurate dinosaurs)
  • Kaiju & mecha (I dig giant monsters and/or giant robots punching each other in the face)
  • Isekai
  • Post-apocalyptic (especially if the apocalypse was caused by something weird)
  • Lost world-type settings (think "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and similar media)
If interested, please send me a PM!

Bumping. I'd like to play around with my Monster Hunter OC Ryuuko, including her trusty pawtners. Are we in Kamura? Elgado? Maybe some new region we've never seen? Who knows!

Ryuuko.jpg

Ryuuko is a Hunter who has a deep respect for the creatures she hunts. Born and raised around Bherna Village, she trained in the Val Habar Region before being selected to join the Research Commission's Fifth Fleet. She's traveled to the Kamura Village area to hone her skills in iaido.

Taiga2.jpg

Ryuuko's longtime companion, Taiga is incredibly loyal to his Meowster, even if he's not always the best at his job. He's seen and learned so much in his travels across the world, and is fluent in Grimalkyne, Gajalaka, and Boaboa.

TumnusKamura1.jpg

The newest addition to Ryuuko's hunting party, Mr. Tumnus (and yes, he insists that you call him Mister Tumnus) is an eager, if somewhat cautious, Palamute. His meeting with Ryuuko was a complete surprise, but he is just as loyal towards Ryuuko as Taiga.

Giving this a bump. Been in the mood for a military sci-fi setting inspired by Doom, but with anime girls. Demons, power armor, big guns, and huge guts.

So I saw the Adam Driver movie 65, and I liked it more than I thought I would (even if there were only two good creature designs). That being said, I do feel there was some wasted potential, and I would like to tell a story involving humans from the future being stranded somewhere (or sometime) that's home to prehistoric life. Is it a time travel/wormhole malfunction? A planet that was once an alien zoo, but now species from different eras live side-by-side? Really, I want to use futuristic weaponry to survive the most terrifying creatures of the past, while also showing that they're animals and not monsters.

New craving! I'd like to play around with a Monster Hunter plot. While I would be happy to play as my Hunter Ryuuko, I would also like to play as a character that's more or less me. I'd love a little romantic subplot, but it's not necessary. That being said, I have a soft spot for Wyverian women because of Hinoa and Minoto. I also have an idea for a sort-of original setting in the Monster Hunter world, inspired by places like the Galapagos Islands.

bg1sby3wuuo71.jpg

After seeing this trailer, I feel inspired to RP in a setting inspired by it. Post-apocalyptic and dinosaurs are a rare combination, let alone in a pure xenofiction sense. Would love to play as genetically engineered dinosaurs inheriting the earth, but I wouldn't mind humans surviving in a world like that.

Bumperino. After playing Titanfall 2, I'd like to try my hand in a RP that explores relationships between mecha and their pilots, as well as between pilots. I have an idea in my head that could work, but it would be nice to brainstorm with someone else.

Bumping. I would like a RP where pilot-pilot and pilot-AI mecha relationships are explored. Mostly Real Robot genre, but with splashes of Super Robot genre thrown in for flavor.

Kind of in the mood to explore the Halo universe with my Spartan OC. That or a post-Fallen Kingdom/Dominion Jurassic World. I learned about a new species of dinosaur that could be fun to have as a main antagonist.

Seeking:
  • Halo (a fire team fighting Banished or Covenant remnant for control of a Forerunner relic?)
  • Jurassic World (just got Dinosaur Sanctuary volume 3 and I'd like to scratch an itch of having dinosaurs in a RP)
  • Original mecha and/or kaiju

Got my smut fill, so I want story. I want action! Romantic comedy! All in the form of Evangelion meets Titanfall.

Several hundred years in the future, humanity has spread to the stars, and have colonized dozens of new worlds in the Milky Way. As time went on, tensions rose until they reached a breaking point, resulting in war across known space. One little planet has decided to remain neutral during the war, and continued life as usual. Its forests were felled, its seas fished, and its mountains mined. One day that all changed. Massive creatures rose from the depths of the sea, laying waste to coastal cities for weeks before they were killed by the planet's military forces. At first it was thought to be a one-off incident. But as more creatures - dubbed "Tenshi" by the media - began appearing, a task force was put together to fight them.

Persuaded by outside sources, the planetary government began importing humanoid machines known as "Hachiman" in order to combat the Tenshi.

Well, pilot? Are you ready to fight some Tenshi?

Back
Top Bottom