Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Very Specific Request (MxFxM)

LordRanik

Supernova
Hi all,

I am searching for a partner for a specific threesome role idea. I would be willing to play this idea on site in pms or offsite in discord. I am friendly like to chat OOC and make friends (online only not searching for real life experiences) but this is not a deal breaker. I consider myself open to input and try to match my partners needs as well as my own.

My idea is as follows:
(All ages would be 18+ with a preference for older characters such as mid twenties to thirties)
YC messages her BF or husband about a shocking experience. She's at her family home unplanned and accidentally sees her brother coming out of the shower crossing the hall. In addition to the normal embarrassment related to this she isn't able to shake the fact that he has two dicks.

Shed known about a birth defect that he'd had earlier in life but had no idea that he was a doubledickdude. Initially shocked and surprised she tells her partner about this. Later feeling shame or guilt that she can't shake the image of it from her head. Curiosity, even obsession regarding it.

We would play this out starting from the initial texts. I would play both YCs partner and the brother.

Feel free to message if you have thoughts, ideas or an interest in this or similar ideas.

I will be editing additional input or ideas into the search as I await my perfect partner!

Edit:
I am interested enough in the idea that incest doesn't need to be an element. We could swap out the brother for a room mate or perhaps friends sibling to keep the "forbidden" aspect.
I want to add to make it clear I intend on playing both the brother and partner of the sister and involving them in a triad. So no cheating is involved in the RP if anyone was turned off by that thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom