Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Fact About You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I hate it when admins break the rules and expect everyone else to obey them.
Fact: I hate it how BLuemoon is seriously turning into darker.

Fact: I want to switch majors but it's too late for that... I'm graduating in October.
Fact: I don't know how to use public transportation or how to drive.
Fact: My ex and I seem more 'together' now than when we were actually together.

Fact: It's easiyer to get along with exes because you don't have to worry that they are fucking somone else you KNOW they are

Fact: I don't know how its turning into darker and want an explanation.

Fact: This is turning out like DRP reason why...Casue all the mean people that were at DRP came here.
Fact: I'm tired and cranky one again..damn dog woke me up

Fact: So long as admins aren't holding the site ransom, mods aren't banning for personal dislike, and bans aren't being repealed because someone asked nicely, this will NEVER be like Darker.

Fact: People make the comparison because things they dislike carried over.

Fact: This is a damn poor basis for making a comparison.

Fact: Nobody's made any suggestions to ME about how to improve the site atmosphere. Perhaps this is because they know I'd laugh them off. And if I'd laugh them off, I rather suspect their suggestions would be damn poor ones.

Ergo: Bitching about BM being like Darker is pointless and petulant. If you aren't actively trying to fix what bothers you, shut up. And seeing as I've heard not a whisper of anyone who's whining making such an effort, I'd rather expect they will see the light, god-given through my wisdom and shut up, or start working.

[[black_rose]] said:
Fact: This is turning out like DRP reason why...Casue all the mean people that were at DRP came here.
Fact: I'm tired and cranky one again..damn dog woke me up
Fact: You are incredibly annoying.

• Fact: I love funny disney icons.

thcatchthatkat-batb16.jpg

[/list:u][/list:u]

Misha Hiroki said:
Reaper said:
Fact: Reaper lives in quebec and doesn't need french lessons :)

Fact: Misha can visit when she moves back in June. HA!

Fact: Misha is going to be living in quebec? :O Montreal perhaps?
Fact: Reaper is excited to meet somone from where he lives for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom