Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Sloth's Search for a Specific Craving (goblins and gangbangs galore)

BrotherSloth

Super-Earth
tumblr_mjdqh5dswe1s5tn1io1_500.gif

□ Howdy. I go by Sloth on here but who knows, maybe you'll come up with something better or I'll have an identity crisis and change my name.
□ You could probably call me a veteran roleplayer. I've been doing so since I was early teens on Gaiaonline, and now I'm in my thirties with nearly twenty years of the hobby under my belt. As such, I am looking for fellow roleplayers who are in the age range of 25-35.
□ I am looking for a partner for a specific craving, which came about after seeing an animation called Goblin's Cave Vol2. If you want a link, I can provide it.

So what is the idea?
Essentially, you would play 1-2 adventurers that wandered into the wrong cave in a major way. Maybe you're able to take a few of the goblins out, but eventually you're outnumbered and overpowered. You're chained up and used by the goblins and hobgoblins and whatever other monsters reside in the cave, endlessly raped until you either A) figure out how to escape or B) give in and become the cock-hungry slut you were fated to become.​

This could be short term or long-ish term depending on what happens.

So what am I looking for with this scene?
  • Rape. Obviously.
  • Group scenes where YC is raped by two or more monsters at once.
  • Heavily excessive cum.
  • Sexual exhaustion (being used for hours or even days at a time without being allowed to rest)
  • Physical abuse (spanking, slapping, whipping, beating)
  • Leash and Collar
  • Bondage
  • Forced cock and ball worship
  • Bukkake
Optional things to include would be:
  • Cum diets, or YC only being allowed to eat food contaminated with cum
  • CBT
  • Branding/Tattoos
  • Possible MPREG

So if you're interested let me know. I'd probably only want to do this scene with one person, or if two people are willing to play in a three-way RP, I'm happy to play the goblins for both of you.

Back
Top Bottom