Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DarkMinds' CRAVINGS --- Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Supernatural, Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi/Space & Historical Fiction

DarkMinds

Dark and Sadistic
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DarkMinds' FICTIONAL Request Thread
Fantasy, Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi/Space & Alternate History

55ce654554c7b48d791d1ee3915dbe8d.gif

Magic & Ghoulies & Witches, OH MY!
Battles & Destruction & Doomsdays, OH MY!
Spaceships & Blasters & Planets
, OH MY!

I can go on forever, but you get the drift.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Introduction

An introduction to the content I am craving (and a bit about me)!

tumblr_onp5aaLo5M1vm3q61o1_500.gif
DARK FANTASY & MAGIC
  • Magic, witches/warlocks, elves, dragons, monsters, etc.!
  • Pre-existing fantastical universes from literature/media (may include Dungeons & Dragons, LOTR, even Harry Potter)
  • Made-up/ our own fantasy realm (world building, folklore, mix-and-match)
  • Can be medieval or take elements of different eras (with varying degrees of technology)
  • Space fantasy (colliding classic fantasy elements with space/ sci-fi elements)
tumblr_inline_phsvv6cvBd1txljbm_500.gifv
GOTHIC FICTION & HORROR
  • Anything supernatural from vampires and werewolves to shapeshifters and faeries!
  • I prefer making up our own verse, though happy to include lore from pre-existing literature/media (Van Helsing, Dracula, Frankenstein, True Blood, etc. - I draw the line at Twilight, though... *cheeky wink*)
  • Big fan of the horror genre in general and can make the story spooky, too.
ee5bb716d3e87ffbb5b89d75430587e8.gif
APOCALYPTIC / POST-APOCALYPSE
  • During/ start at the actual apocalypse, or lead up to it
  • Post-apocalyptic, where the story starts after the apocalypse
  • Can blend sci-fi elements and/or make it futuristic
  • Can take place at any point in time, including past history (special interest in WWII apocalyptic spin-offs)
tumblr_n0ldfsF6951rwrkpho1_500.gif
SCI-FI / SPACE / FUTURISTIC
  • Absolutely anything and everything that takes place in a futuristic realm.
  • Made-up/ our own sci-fi realm (world building, apocalyptic, mix-and-match)
  • Time-bend - can also take place at any point in time, including past history
  • Pre-existing sci-fi universes from literature/media (recently craving Avatar/Pandora)
b32eee0279f94c49df457edd574fb1ee.gif
THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE
  • Any time period, both current, past, or even future
  • Any blend of species as characters (not just humans... also open to inventing species!)
  • Preference on playing ORIGINAL (OG) characters but...
  • Open to playing CANON / EXISITING characters
  • The sky (and space) is the limit...!
1adf79a9a1c6df97bbe96539c9d6d379.gif
HISTORICAL FICTION & MASH-UPS
  • WWII, Vikings, pirates, royalty, etc. - pretty much anything!
  • Particular affinity to blending elements of different genres (fantasy, sci-fi, apocalyptic, etc.) and creating historical spin-offs
  • May include a storyline where characters from the past end up in the future, or vice-versa
  • May include changes in real history which would have domino effects in timelines/ future events
  • May include spin-offs based on real historical events, but modified to be fantastical/ fictional
9dfe31d89a61ce75c034bc08fe9c0ae5.gif
SUPERPOWERS & COMICS
  • Heroes, heroines, villains, even anti-heroes.
  • Marvel / MCU, DC Universe, or other comic-related or inspired universes
  • Both canon and original characters welcome (though I am particular in which ones I will play)
  • Can take place in any time period, past or future!
  • Can be blended with other themes listed above, as well.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
space.gif

About Me
All the nitty-gritty about me, my writing style, F-List, and all that fun stuff!

A Little About Me:Things I'm Looking For:
  • Pairings --- I roleplay heterosexual female characters (I can also play male characters, too in FxM pairings).
  • Method --- I RP solely on BlueMoon private messages or threads. No DISCORD, private email, or instant messengers, sorry!
  • Perspective --- I typically prefer writing my main character in first person, whilst writing other characters in third person. However, I am fully capable and willing to write in third (first person is just a style preference for me). If I write in first person, you do not have to also write in first. Interested RPers are more than welcome to write in third, per their preference!
  • Preferences --- You can take a look at my F-List to get an idea of my kinks. However, there are a few that are particularly important:
    -- Dark, gritty, or substantive plots with complex characters = my biggest turn on!
    -- Age & Role differences: I love when paired characters have significant differences. This can include in age, appearance, culture, morals, etc.! Cliche, I know... hehe.
    -- Switch: I am fully switch and not particular to dominant vs. submissive stereotypes. I am flexible!

• Writing Samples --- Check some samples in The Typewriter Journal.
  • Literacy --- Good spelling, grammar, and sentence structure is an absolute must. I am also looking for partners who write SEVERAL PARAGRAPHS (2+) on average. I can generally write anywhere from 2 to 15 paragraphs. It really depends on the story, content, characters and complexity of the scene.
  • Story Driven --- I'm looking for RPs that will hold substance and story. I like equal amounts of story to my smut, and generally prefer complex characters and plots!
  • Creativity --- While a pairing may be cliché, I am looking for someone to breathe life in to a story and roleplay by bringing forward creative writing, plot twists, character developments, etc.
  • Patience --- I've been on hiatus for 2 years and just returning. I'm full of inspiration and creativity, but I admittedly live a very active and busy lifestyle. I simply cannot commit to daily responses, but will make an effort to provide a reply within a couple to a few days.
  • Multi-Media RP --- I use linked images, gifs, music, and videos to enhance my stories. I enjoy visuals like face-claims. Your character MUST have a realistic face-claim where applicable. No anime, or cartoons. If not an image of a real-life individual (actor/model), digital artwork, AI art, etc., are great, too!

Interested in developing a story with me? Shoot me a PM! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom